• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Krug's team of possible Doom

291.png

Ninjask@Leftovers
Jolly
176 HP/252 Atk/80 Spe
~ Substitute
~ Baton Pass
~ Swords Dance
~ X-Scissor
Basic Ninjask, it Baton Passes Speed Boosts and SDs to stuff.

217.png

Ursaring@Lefties
Guts
Adamant
252 HP/252 Atk/6 Spe
~ Swords Dance
~ Return
~ Earthquake
~ Fire Punch
Baton Pass Reciver #1, this thing is an absolute MONSTER once it gets a Baton Pass. If Ninjask has managed to fit a SD in, not only will this Bear take your Picnic Basket, it will sweep a good part of your team as well. One time I managed to Baton Pass Ursaring into a Thunder Wave, and it Swept their whole team. The only reason it has SD is because Ninjask can't always Baton Pass to it. However I'm thinking to take it out for Close Combat.

224.png

Octillery@Choice Band
Sniper
Brave
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
~ Waterfall
~ Return
~ Gunk Shot
~ Bullet Seed

Baton Pass Reciver #2, though he doesn't get NEARLY as much play as Number #1, he works when I send him out. The idea is simple, Boost Octillery's Lackluster speed Via Ninjask, then use it as an CBInfernape-Esque sweeper. Bullet Seed is for any Water/Grounds or Rock/Grounds it may encounter. However, due to his lack of play, I'm thinking if I can't make him better I'll put in something like Medicham.

65.png

Alakazam@Specs
Synchronize
Timid
4 HP/252 SpA /252 Spe
~ Trick
~ Psychic
~ Focus Blast
~ Grass Knot
TrickSpecs, though Trick is the Second Least used move, mostly because he happens to go up against SpecsLucarios a lot. Still, he functions like a normal SpecsZam, his Psychic is killer.

242.png

Blissey@Leftovers
Natural Cure
Calm
252 Def/40 SpA/216 SpD
~ Aromatherapy
~ Ice Beam
~ Toxic
~ Softboiled
Blissey is a fat Nurse in the Anime, so why not in here? This Blubby Cleric usually saves my team from Poison or Sleep, and poisons them in the Process. It has Ice Beam for Chomp and Flygon, but I'm thinking Seismic Toss. Also Functions as a Wall/Staller.

232.png

Donphan@Leftovers
Impish
252 HP/6 Atk/252 Def
~ Rapid Spin
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Shard
~ Stealth Rock
Did you really expect me to have no Spikes/Stealth Rock protection? Of course not, EQ kills Steels, and Ice Shard Finishes off stuff. Quite Simple.

Last edited:

Outlawed

Proffesional Battler
291.png

Ninjask@Leftovers
Jolly
176 HP/252 Atk/80 Spe
~ Substitute
~ Baton Pass
~ Swords Dance
~ X-Scissor
Basic Ninjask, it Baton Passes Speed Boosts and SDs to stuff.

217.png

Ursaring@Lefties
Guts
Adamant
252HP/252 Atk/6 Spe
~ Swords Dance
~ Return
~ Earthquake
~ Fire Punch
Baton Pass Reciver #1, this thing is an absolute MONSTER once it gets a Baton Pass. If Ninjask has managed to fit a SD in, not only will this Bear take your Picnic Basket, it will sweep a good part of your team as well. One time I managed to Baton Pass Ursaring into a Thunder Wave, and it Swept their whole team. The only reason it has SD is because Ninjask can't always Baton Pass to it. However I'm thinking to take it out for Close Combat.

224.png

Octillery@Choice Band
Sniper
Brave
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
~ Waterfall
~ Return
~ Gunk Shot
~ Bullet Seed

Baton Pass Reciver #2, though he doesn't get NEARLY as much play as Number #1, he works when I send him out. The idea is simple, Boost Octillery's Lackluster speed Via Ninjask, then use it as an CBInfernape-Esque sweeper. Bullet Seed is for any Water/Grounds or Rock/Grounds it may encounter. However, due to his lack of play, I'm thinking if I can't make him better I'll put in something like Medicham.

65.png

Alakazam@Specs
Synchronize
Timid
4 HP/252 SpA /252 Spe
~ Trick
~ Psychic
~ Focus Blast
~ Grass Knot
TrickSpecs, though Trick is the Second Least used move, mostly because he happens to go up against SpecsLucarios a lot. Still, he functions like a normal SpecsZam, his Psychic is killer.

242.png

Blissey@Leftovers
Natural Cure
Calm
252 Def/40 SpA/216 SpD
~ Aromatherapy
~ Ice Beam
~ Toxic
~ Softboiled
Blissey is a fat Nurse in the Anime, so why not in here? This Blubby Cleric usually saves my team from Poison or Sleep, and poisons them in the Process. It has Ice Beam for Chomp and Flygon, but I'm thinking Seismic Toss. Also Functions as a Wall/Staller.

232.png

Donphan@Leftovers
Impish
252 HP/6 Atk/252 Def
~ Rapid Spin
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Shard
~ Stealth Rock
Did you really expect me to have no Spikes/Stealth Rock protection? Of course not, EQ kills Steels, and Ice Shard Finishes off stuff. Quite Simple.

I'm completely convinced this team has a Glaring weakness that I'm oblivious too, but yeah, Rate people, rate.

Fixes in Bold. Lol just the EV's on that Ursa, More Hp would do what those 12 EV's in def and spd does. 6 more HP points >>> 3 Def points and 3 sp.def points IMO.

Very original and solid other wise.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
on ninjask, drop the leftovers and give it focus sash, and then i would suggest giving it protect in place of substitute. you don't have to; that's just what i would do.

mew..

What do you want?
^LOL!

Sub makes it lose 25% of it's health while it boosts up, making sash useless.

Leftovers is the only healing he can afford to do.

Protect cannot be used Numerous times, and ninjasks defensive stats make it get KO'ed by numerous sweepers when it cannot protect, while sub can be used again and again until its under 25%, which then it baton passes to the sweeper, so:

substitute > protect.

anyways, pretty good and solid team. I never used octillery/ursuring, and the rest looks good from what i can tell.

I fixed Ursaring, I'm just Paranoid about Aura Sphere, I'm thinking SpecsLuke is this teams greatest nemisis, as we ALWAYS have to face them.

The reason I keep Lefties and Subsitute is because Ninjask needs to Fit in a SD for Usaring to become Godzilla. Plus I need Leftovers because I need to Break other Subs while still in my own. If Ursa switches into say, a Subed Suicune, he's screwed, as I can't do ANYTHING to it and it will Surf right over me. Plus, if the foe lets Ninjask stay behind a sub long enough he'll get back to 100% health.

EDIT:Beaten.

Last edited:

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
^LOL!

Sub makes it lose 25% of it's health while it boosts up, making sash useless.

Leftovers is the only healing he can afford to do.

Protect cannot be used Numerous times, and ninjasks defensive stats make it get KO'ed by numerous sweepers when it cannot protect, while sub can be used again and again until its under 25%, which then it baton passes to the sweeper, so:

substitute > protect.

anyways, pretty good and solid team. I never used octillery/ursuring, and the rest looks good from what i can tell.

yes, i understand, but i was saying that when i use ninjask, the first thing i do is protect, boosting speed, then swords dance. the focus sash will make it hold on, then another protect, then pass. i think both options are great though, btw. it's just, every time i see a ninjask with sub and no sash, my deoxys or something choice scarfed destroys it.

mew..

What do you want?
what deoxys, attack speed, defense, normal?

And anything choice scarfed does NOT destroy it. It destroys sub, but not ninjask, who after the speed boosts wil probably be faster than the scarfer.

BTW, on the turn yours passes, weavile, or anything with a move that goes first, destroys It. with sub, ninjask can pass safely, and pass the sub. :D

yes, i understand, but i was saying that when i use ninjask, the first thing i do is protect, boosting speed, then swords dance. the focus sash will make it hold on, then another protect, then pass. i think both options are great though, btw. it's just, every time i see a ninjask with sub and no sash, my deoxys or something choice scarfed destroys it.

The thing is, I can get more boosts to Ursa with Subsitute rather than with Protect. Depending on wether or not they Boost their speed or put up a Sub, if they try to set up a CM, I can stay behind the Sub, get Ninjask to full heath while SDing. Eventually, I Baton Pass to Ursa, and if they didn't use Agility or Dragon Dance, Ursaring Steamrollers them. Plus if I see a Deoxys-E I can switch to Blissey and Wall it, later when its dead, and one of my Pokemon faints, I can switch to Ninjask and Fish off their team with Octillery.