• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kudos to Serebii

I like Joe, but I want to know something.

How many letters can be in a trainer name?

How many letters are in Crasher Wake?

I suspect a fraud...

JOE FAILS AGAIN.

AFAIK, the limit is 7 letters.
BTW, "Defense Order" has 13 letters, but the limit for move names is 12.

Last edited:

DSDark

Breeder
i don't know it could be a april fools joke, but going through all the work of editing the pokedex and stuff, seems like to much work for a joke

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
So yeah I guess he would go through all that trouble to make a April Fools joke and then waste his time to add all that info and add it to the dex pages. Now would you imagine him putting all that fake info into the Diamond and Pearl section yeah everyone its a April fools joke(Sarcasm).

nubinator

Banned
Honestly if it actually is a April fools joke... its not really funny imo. Same with getting rid of everyone Avies, Sigs etc......

Gribman92

It's real info and Pokemon Elite 2000 already has some the names copied from Serebii so its real

Battle Frontier Champ

I really dont think that was an April fools joke cause that was a lot of stuff to change with the pokedex and everything i think it is real.

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
Like I said before why would he go through all that trouble to adding false info with real info I swear some people on this thread are really annoying.

DSDark

Breeder
It's all real information, morons. It's not an April Fools prank.

come down, and you know this how, it is weird that Joe would give us all this info today of all day

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
When some of you find out that this info is not a prank some of you will be feeling pretty stupid.

Apparently, none of you logged on last night. He did the joke last night by getting rid of everyone's avatars and cutting signatures down to 40 characters. I doubt Serebii would even waste his time making up all that stuff, after how much he talks about University work.

So THAT'S why I couldn't see the image in my sig or anyone elses. I couldn't see anyone's avatars either :p.

Joe, behind that seriousness of yours is some really great sarcasm! That totally caught me off guard!

And besides, if he showed the female character's name as Dawn, it wouldn't be an april fools joke. Ok, I guess it would, but again, just like PkMnPwNs1991 said, he can't even come up with all of that stuff because he's bound to leave something out. For instance, if he were to reveal a bunch of cities for an april fools joke, he might leave out a city on accident.

there ya have it.

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
I mean DSDark you do have a good point but just be happy we got some info instead of none right =).

Av0idTheL1ght

It's probably all real, the attacks seem a little skeptical, but aside from that it all looks legit.

I'm glad the male character is named Lukas, since that's my name xD

That's kind of an odd way to spell it though, mine is Lucas