1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kurogane/Fai General Shipping Discussion Ver. 2.0 :]

Discussion in 'Alternative Shipping' started by Tiffany, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

Oh god he is XD
    ROLF~! he's a real flirt. =^w^=. hehe. remember when they first met? It wasn't long until Fay-sama started up with those cute names~!
    (I bet Fay as thinking something like this; hmmm... Big, strong... dark hair.. tough guy... I like =3 this will be fun! .... yeah my mind is creepy...)

*huggles Kuro and Fay plushies* heyyy I wonder if I could fit them into wedding outfits....

KuroFay♥

2. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Well, since I had a dare to do a KuroFai drabble I figured I might as well immortalize my blunder. XD

I've really got to reread the series. I just flew through it since I wanted to get caught up and then got upset when I didn't have any more chapters to read XD

It'll also help me find the right manga pictures for a KuroFai avatar I've wanted to make for awhile.

3. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

*reads drabble* Would it be weird if I told you I love you for that Skiyomi? Bleh, even if it is weird; I love you for that.

My turn to Fail write a drabble! Horitsuba style XD

ahhh horitsuba is so much fun... god, that whole bringing alcohol to Kuros room thing late at night was... well you can call that my guilty fan moment =3 (that and thinking about how Fay got that tape of Kuro singing in the bath XD)

I need to re-read Tsubasa.. I may have missed cute stuff!

KuroFay♥

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  4. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

XD Niiiiice. I love Yuko.

Alright. I'm seriously going to reread Tsubasa now. But I might skim over the especially angsty parts for my health...

"Shut up Syaoran. Mommy and Daddy are fighting." :(

5. Tiffany

Tiffany Staff Member Super Mod

Yay this thread is so active! I love you guys! :D

I started rereading it yesterday. I started at Infinity and now I'm in Nihon.

And awesome drabbles! I will write one in a bit. I just woke up, lol. :<

6. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

I've only reread up to chapter 19 so far, but I thought I'd share these which I made along the way XD

[img139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/Avatars%205/teasingflirting.gif[/img139] [img139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/Avatars%205/sexualtension.gif[/img139]

I'll probably end up making more as I reread.

7. Tiffany

omg I love those. I may steal one for my avatar, is that okay? I will credit.

8. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

:) Go ahead! I'm glad you like them.

9. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

wow! I'm gone for a day and this place is flooded with posts!
    Yeeessss... me tooo. Angst D=

Yes! everyone keep posting I love it here!

Those are epic.

Ahhh, lots of KuroFay there! Fay gives up his eye colour! we know waht that means =^w^=

Thanks XD I love writing Yuuko into things...

topic:

WHat arc of tsubasa do you think has the most KF?

I love kuroFay♥

10. Tiffany

As for the topic, I'd say Nihon and Acid Tokyo. SO MANY SACRIFICES. ;3;

11. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

That sounds about right to me. I feel like when I was reading for the first time I just breezed through way too fast XD Now it's nice to see things I missed...

Like huggies!

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Avatars/th_jhdrtjru.gif[/img139]

12. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

Hey guys XD

You'd be right XD I still think Outo had a load of subtext though!

ahaha~ I was making jokes about that for DAYS after i first read it.

Fay was like: save meee~

KuroFay♥

13. Pikachu_luver

Pikachu_luver ♪ Blue Bird ♪

What arc of tsubasa do you think has the most KF?

Definably Acid Tokyo and Nihon no doubt. There was so much shippyness between them. Like Tiffany said there was so many sacrifices. :)

14. Tiffany

There's this video on youtube that explains why KuroFai is canon and why it just makes sense. :D I'll find the link.. but it all makes sense since everything is all explained in depth using CLAMP's style of symbolism and sacrifice. OH KUROFAI. <3

15. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

I can imagine one could write a very lengthy essay on KuroFai. 'Course, if I were writing it I'd probably take all the fun out of it by researching obsessively (Why must everything I do become work?!). And there's a lot to be researched. KuroFai has more hints than a lot of series have for their main coupling.

If I had time though it'd be fun to at least pick a section... but since school's starting tomorrow it probably doesn't bear thinking about.

16. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

OMG I wanna see that! Ohhhh god I love this ship XD I have KuroFay stuff on my phone. I'm not joking.

I wrote a rant on it once when I was bored... it was kinda fun XD And yep! there are alot of hints..... the subtext is more text than sub. (If anyone gets me)

wrote a skit with a friend of mine about them getting married. I'm going to make a comic out of it. I'll show ya when I'm done.

I love how at the start fays a flirt and Kuros like: grrrrrrr.... hehe... its so cute!

KUROFAY♥

EDIT:
    ZOMFG! K&F were like 'DON"T TOUCH THEM!' they are such Parents! and I don't even know whats going on!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  17. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

They sure are!

XD That sounds adorable!

Well, since I was mentally drafting out an informal essay on the Shara Country (which is where I currently am in rereading) I may yet write some kind of analysis. Depending on how much homework I feel I have to avoid ^^;

18. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

Best. Parents. Ever!

^_^ We thought it would be fun if we had Tomoyo playing 'dress up' with them XD

I hope they go back to Kuro's world. That way Tomoyo can put them in ...cute outfits XD ( Someone should introduce her to a camera)

Hey, what do you guys think would happen if they saw this thread? I think Fay would like it here! Kuro may try and kill us all.... Then we'd have to run away Fay-style with our arms in the air.

Remember when they got stuck together for all that time? WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! Anything could have happened between them... anything ;D

I'm avoiding mine right now XD KuroFay is such a fun topic, It's my favourite way to avoid homework!

KuroFay♥

19. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

I actually think about that quite a bit. It was like half a year or some other ridiculously long amount of time. Something ought to have happened.

Nixing ideas that belong in a doujinishi; I thought it would be sweet if Kurogane tried to teach Fai a bit of his own language. Mokona can't be hanging around forever! And it would support the whole Kurogane taking Fai back to his country thing, which is a nice idea.

20. Tiffany

They already ARE married in my opinion. :'D

And I'd love to see the comic when you're done!

OH THE LAST CHAPTER BADASS AMIRITE?

KUROFAI VS. FWR. WE KNOW WHO'LL EMERGE VICTORIOUS! <3~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.