1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kurogane/Fai General Shipping Discussion Ver. 2.0 :]

Discussion in 'Alternative Shipping' started by Tiffany, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

Yeah.... I'm sure something did ;D
    oh yes XD but it'd still be nice if they had a big wedding~!

URRITE.

I love how the whole way through the story they've been so protective of S+S, They're a family!

Theres another horitsuba thing coming out =3 I hope it has alot of KuroFay. They make such great teachers XD.

XD I'd better get to work.

KUROFAY♥

2. Tiffany

Tiffany Staff Member Super Mod

I'm so excited about the new Horitsuba! I loved the one where Fai totally played off that White Day was a horrible and violent holiday. Poor Syaoran. XD

They totally are a family. ;3; Kurogane totally acts a daddy in the recent chapters. I love it.

3. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

Oh god yes. I also loved the treasure hunt one, Fay called Kuro cute XD I loved that... they are so cute X3

And Fay acts like a mother XD

I also love how they're colour coded XD. Colour coding ships is a great idea!

KuroFay♥

4. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Haha. I know very little of Horitsuba. I'm a bad fan.

I'm itching to make another KuroFai wallpaper since the last one I made was back in June. I'll have to think about what pictures I want to use though. Making avatars of those two is so much easier, but I can only make so many of those. I'd be glad to hear suggestions though, scenes, themes, pictures, ect.

5. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

It's a lot of fun XD, If you haven't read the manga thing-ys or heard the CD dramas I'd recommend you do so. It's Just so much fun XD

Hmmmm Howz about in Outo, just after Fay pokes Kuro in the face, Kuro pulls out his sword and threatens to send Fay to another world and Fays like 'Yay'. I think that one is pretty good if you're looking for something funny.

Also, have you seen that picture of them in maids outfits? That is EPIC

KUROFAY♥

6. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

I would. I'm just not sure where to get my hands on them.

That'd be cute. Problem with making wallpapers is you gotta have big images (I can't vector to save my life), and the manga scans I have access to are pretty small.

I *do* have the maid outfits picture though. HMMMMM... *taps fingers together evilly and plots*

7. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

Try Youtube for the CD dramas, and I think... you can find the manga if you just google it XD

I'm going to make a sig out of that pic XD Its Just so epic. I wonder how Fay got him into that outfit =3......

I'm sick of waiting for the next chap. I want more KuroFay!

KuroFay♥

8. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

That's what I'm wondering... hmmm... I think that'll be the picture I use.

Your request was answered! Well... at least the first part (now if only xxxHOLiC could follow suit)... I mean... I guess they're still fighting together...

But there needs to be more KuroFai. The plot is getting in the way. *crosses arms and sulks in the corner*

9. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

XD *thinks* hmmmm I bet It'll look great!

Yay (sort of ...)

Tsubasa seems to be wrapping up =0
    AND WHYYYYYY ISN'T THERE ANY KUROFAY!

But I think things will have a happy ending. Because *pulls out CLAMP rule book* CardCaptor Sakura said her invincible spell!

Stupid plot D<. *sulks in the corner with you*

Oh and I think I found that Youtube vid XD. I was thinking about it all day today =3

KUROFAY♥

10. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Well, I certainly *hope* there's a happy ending.

How close do you think it is to ending? I hate it when endings get sprung on me.

I made a really lousy colored manga scan avatar.

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Avatars/ghjdsrtjhr.gif[/img139]

I couldn't help it though! I was inspired by the infinately better KuroFai colored manga scan avatars over at Daystar-Design.

11. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

Pretty close, Then we'll get to see what happens to Kuro and Fay =3

Wow those are.... wow...

I like it =3

I want more KuroFay in the manga. Like Nowz. >_<

And FF.net has some truly epic fan fics XD

KuroFay♥

12. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

13. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

ZOMG<3 I LOVE that!

Still trying to figure out how Fay got him in to that outfit..... He must have gotten in to it of his own free will because I doubt anyone could force Kuro-tan into a maids outfit... I bet Fay used some of that highly persuasive flirting that we all know he's so good at!

What? Really? SQUEE

*runs to check it out*

*runs back*

Bleh, I couldn't follow any of that 0___0 but Did Kuro just grab Fay? I have no clue >_<I'm guessing the next chap. will be about the Syaos, aside from that, Tsubasa is about to wrap up!` TT_TT

*waits for more KuroFay*

KuroFay♥

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  14. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

:D Thanks!

That's what I'm assuming after a lot of squinting. Highly confusing action sequences have been getting me down the last couple chapters, so I'm just gonna believe whatever I want to believe XD

15. Tiffany

BAH PINK!
    /mesteals

okay all this fighting nonsense in Suebaysuh needs to stop so I can get like, KuroFai interaction. :||||!

16. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

Thats a good way to go XD, And I'm going to take that pg 12 thing a use it show how much Kuro cares for Fay XD

Np XD

Yes! I want shipyness! >_< Damn plot, I want epic KuroFayness. I mean, the fighting is SO hard to follow =/ although I do like to see them fight together XD
    battle couples FTW

KuroFay♥

17. Tiffany

So.. Tsubasa is scheduled to end September 30th if the rumors are correct.

How do you feel about this?

How do you think Kurogane and Fai's relationship will be stated as? (Bad wording mehhhh. It's early and my brain isn't functioning too well. ;3;)

18. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

What???? *cries*

one word: NOOOOOOOO~!

not sure what ya mean by that..... I dunno If they'll get anymore canon... they're pretty much canon already, I mean If Fay was a girl then everyone would be like : CANON~!~! but yea, I'm still hoping they'll go off somewhere together =3

I threw a spaz in a shopping center today over this ship/tsubasa.

;D

KuroFay♥

19. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Wow... September 30th... that's... awfully soon. With a date that close I wonder how much closure we're going to get? Hmmm...

I certainly hope there's something Kurofai related at the end. But at this point, I don't know what with the plot and all.

20. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

Iknorite? I mean, thats like 2 more chapters right? And with the plot the way it is, theres little room for KuroFay TT_TT

Yeah....I'll go cry if theres not. THEY'RE MENT FOR EACHOTHER PPL!

Sorry about that..

Oh. And I might make a few KuroFay icons soon.

KuroFay♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.