• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kurogane/Fai General Shipping Discussion Ver. 2.0 :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
tbh the whole plot is making my head explode and go aklsdjalkjsd right now. D:

damn confusion.

I just hope they all stay together. MOMMY AND DADDY NEED TO BE TOGETHER FOR THE KIDS!

tbh the whole plot is making my head explode and go aklsdjalkjsd right now. D:
Same here Tiff, same here.

I just hope they all stay together. MOMMY AND DADDY NEED TO BE TOGETHER FOR THE KIDS!
Yeah! We know the kids need 'em, they're a family!

Since tsubasa is ending soon the next horitsuba thing will prolly come out soon. I hope It has lots of KuroFay subtext in it =D

I know It will NEVER happen, but what would you guys do If they randomly started making out? I'd squee and run around in circles. Then rant to everyone I know even if they know nothing about tsubasa..... Then I'd set the pic as my desktop wallpaper, 'cause I'm spazz like that.

KuroFay♥

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
I know It will NEVER happen, but what would you guys do If they randomly started making out? I'd squee and run around in circles. Then rant to everyone I know even if they know nothing about tsubasa..... Then I'd set the pic as my desktop wallpaper, 'cause I'm spazz like that.

Privately wonder if Clamp had finally snapped, yet turn to the internet in general and say: See? XD

I saw this scan on Minitokyo and it made me smile. The maid outfits, man! They're back.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Privately wonder if Clamp had finally snapped, yet turn to the internet in general and say: See? XD

I saw this scan on Minitokyo and it made me smile. The maid outfits, man! They're back.

lkajdl;kajsdl ;kajs;dkja;lsdkaslkJ;LKJ KJSDL;KADSKAJD OH SWEET MERCIFUL JESUS OTL

/nosebleed

omg Yuuko is so hot oAo

and if that were to happen I'd be like "haha I know they already do that so that's no surprise there"

and I'd think that CLAMP snapped. 8D

CLAMP would totally have to snap first. I would soooo never stop talking about it =D Oh, and that picture is my wallpaper at school =D

lkajdl;kajsdl ;kajs;dkja;lsdkaslkJ;LKJ KJSDL;KADSKAJD OH SWEET MERCIFUL JESUS OTL

/nosebleed

omg Yuuko is so hot oAo
I love that, Fay seems to be having fun =D! Look at them<3 *waits for some new pics*

and if that were to happen I'd be like "haha I know they already do that so that's no surprise there"

and I'd think that CLAMP snapped. 8D
Yush. No surprises here =D we know they love each other.... *spazzs*

And if CLAMP did that someone would have to lock them up in a rubber room.

oh and one more thing, I found this,
SUBTEXT MUCH? *nosebleed*

KuroFay♥

EDIT:
Kay, so sadly, 231 seems the focus on the Syaos TT_TT
Oh, and 232 will have some colour pages, and I hear it might be 30 pages long, although, thats not confirmed.... Lets keep our hopes up for KuroFay in 232!

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
XD That link gave me a good laugh. Land's sake, Fai!

I certainly hope the last two chapters are long. There's a lot to put right. I demand a satisfying conclusion with everyone I like alive and happy. I demand KuroFai. I then further demand new chapters of xxxHOLiC. Also a cherry limeade. These are my demands!

By the way, Clamp snapping is not a completely unfeasable eventuallity (especially if I keep making demands). Not that I'm saying I want them to. That would be just awful.

One of the things that makes me nervous now is where going to get one of those "restart and no one remembers what happened" ends, which would be unspeakably lame.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod

I certainly hope the last two chapters are long. There's a lot to put right. I demand a satisfying conclusion with everyone I like alive and happy. I demand KuroFai. I then further demand new chapters of xxxHOLiC. Also a cherry limeade. These are my demands!

By the way, Clamp snapping is not a completely unfeasable eventuallity (especially if I keep making demands). Not that I'm saying I want them to. That would be just awful.

One of the things that makes me nervous now is where going to get one of those "restart and no one remembers what happened" ends, which would be unspeakably lame.

I would cry if that were to happen.

:[[[

I WOULD RAGE. ;_;

...and possibly lose a lot of respect for CLAMP. ;_; Which I do not want to do, trust me. They're my favorite manga-ka.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Yeah... It'd be... really bad. I'm just worried 'cause of this whole

"rebirth of the world" thing.

I hate that plot device so much that I'd even be unhappy if they restarted with happy lives and Kurogane and Fai were together and so on. I just think that they should be able to remember all they've been through.

It's probably nothing to worry about. Clamp are higher caliber story tellers than that.

I fell down when I first saw it. I really did =D.

i agree with all of that ;D I want KuroFay shippyness. *coughandthecherrylimeadecough*

I hate that plot device so much that I'd even be unhappy if they restarted with happy lives and Kurogane and Fai were together and so on. I just think that they should be able to remember all they've been through.

It's probably nothing to worry about. Clamp are higher caliber story tellers than that

Yeah I'd say the chances of that happening are fairly low, we're not talking the first pokemon movie here Alot of the tsubasa fanboys think kuro and fay will skip off into fangirl-land. I think theres a high chance of that.

I would cry if that were to happen.

:[[[

I WOULD RAGE. ;_;

...and possibly lose a lot of respect for CLAMP. ;_; Which I do not want to do, trust me. They're my favorite manga-ka.
Same here, although for kuro and fay I'm putting my money on 'skip off into fangirl land'. that sounds like something they would do don't ya think?

btw, can you picture Kuro skipping anywhere? LOL

KuroFay♥

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Kurogane skipping? Nawwww. XD As adorable as it'd be, I just.. can't see it. He's too manly.

mmm. Cherry limeade. :D

Kurogane skipping? Nawwww. XD As adorable as it'd be, I just.. can't see it. He's too manly.
If he ever did I'd be on the floor killing myself laughing. Hmmm Maybe Fay could make him skip ;D ahhh I doubt it, I think it would be better if they did the caramelldansen dance together.... I saw that on youtube one =D

Acctually coming up with silly stuff involving KuroFay was the only thing that stopped me going mad with all the angst. <3

mmm. Cherry limeade.
Now its a meme. XD

KuroFay♥

EDIT:
No KFness TT_TT

and so much for that happy ending for everyone we love, wasn't that the clones that just died? They were the main characters!

I hope for a KuroFay-y ending to 232, but I'm not so sure we'll get one anymore...

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
I worry for the state of my demands. I mean, I got a new chapter of xxxHOLiC and that was... interesting to say the least. But the rest of them aren't looking good :/

Well, we'll just have to wait and see how the last chapter turns out. But seriously, after all the crazy plot twists we deserve a conclusive ending.

I also wrote another KuroFai drabble: Communication Issues.

I worry for the state of my demands. I mean, I got a new chapter of xxxHOLiC and that was... interesting to say the least. But the rest of them aren't looking good :/
Yeah, I'd say things aren't going our way, thats why I came up with an idea:

When Tsubasa ends, I'm going to draw two pictures: One of the real ending and one of my fan-ending (*coughKuroFaycough*) <3

Well, we'll just have to wait and see how the last chapter turns out. But seriously, after all the crazy plot twists we deserve a conclusive ending.
Yeah, I've given up trying to understand it =/ I hope the ending makes SOME sence. And I hope it has SOME KuroFay-y-ness in it<3

Kuro has gone to ALOT of trouble to keep Fay in his life, we know he cares ;D

also wrote another KuroFai drabble
Nice job there~

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod

I also wrote another KuroFai drabble: Communication Issues.

I know. I hate how

Watanuki is all cold towards Doumeki. It's like YOU'RE NOT YUUKO KAY? ;.;

I'm getting really anxious for the next chapter. I can imagine we'll see Kurogane and Fai... but more of fighting and not really interaction. :/
And yeah, the clones die. But it is actually Real Syaoran's parents who disappear/die whatever.. and they are also clones.

gdi Clamp you make my head explode. :| :[

[/SPOILER]

I'm getting really anxious for the next chapter. I can imagine we'll see Kurogane and Fai... but more of fighting and not really interaction. :/
And yeah, the clones die. But it is actually Real Syaoran's parents who disappear/die whatever.. and they are also clones.

gdi Clamp you make my head explode. :| :[
Yeah =/ That was TT_TT.

I REALLY want a shippy ending, but I doubt we'll get one.... which makes me sad.

I love how much Kuro and Fay care about eachother, and all that one sided flirting (and its NOT teasing... its totally Fay being a flirt) ..... It's KuroFay forever XD

KuroFay♥

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
*groan* I read the last chapter first thing this morning so I'd avoid putting it off. I tend to put off reading "lasts" of things... last chapters, last episodes, last books... like maybe I can pretend it doesn't end or something.

Anyway... maybe my opinions will soften later but...

1. How is this an ending?

2. On the KuroFai front? Unless I missed something minute, we got freakin' shafted.

Read the last chapter....=/

*groan* I read the last chapter first thing this morning so I'd avoid putting it off. I tend to put off reading "lasts" of things... last chapters, last episodes, last books... like maybe I can pretend it doesn't end or something.
I do the same thing, and I have a few things to say about our ending,...
I have a few things to say:

1. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??!!!
2. Are they all stuck in Clow?
3. That wasn't shippy....
4. So, are the kids even going to wake up? Or did they just die?
5. If they do wake up does that mean SandS go back to the orignal roles? And leave KandF living in clow somewhere?
6. What happens to Kuro and Fay? I mean, they're stuck in clow 0_0 (well, they are together...)
7. Owait *re-reads* I don't think they're dead...
8. I'm really mad at CCS! sakura.... she said 'Zettai daijoubu dayo!' right? EVERYTHING WILL SURELY BE ALRIGHT?!! EVERYTHING WAS NOT ALRIGHT!
9. AFTER ALL THE BRAIN PAIN, THATS THE ENDING WE GET!?
10. Meh, look on the bright side, KuroFay is still canon, Tomoyo is not even remotely a threat to that because she isn't there ( and she loved Sakura anyway, not Kuro..)
... we still won... we just didn't get much shippyness.

having said all that, I'll move to something lighter<3 I found something on youtube XD *coughAMVcough* *coughhopeyoulikethesong'shakeit'cough*

Here it is XD (spoilers?)

Well, I guess that's it, But that doesn't mean the thread should die !
If you could change the ending to make it more shippy, what would you do?

KuroFay♥

EDIT: hopefully we'll get some shippyness (and have everthing explained to us) in the epilogue =3

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
GUYS DID YOU READ THE LAST CHAPTER? THERE'S ALSO SPOILERS FOR THE EPILOGUE (DUE TO BE OUT ON THE 6TH IIRC)

andddddddd

all I can say is what the hell.

apparently they all stay together as Syaoran (Tsubasa's) price is to stay traveling. The spoilers were short so I didn't catch much.

YAY THEY STAY TOGETHER!

and wtf Syaoran/Sakura's real names is Tsubasa... (real Syaoran/Sakura)

theeff.

GUYS DID YOU READ THE LAST CHAPTER? THERE'S ALSO SPOILERS FOR THE EPILOGUE (DUE TO BE OUT ON THE 6TH IIRC)
YES WE DID!!! YAY? WHY AM I TALKING IN CAPS?... I FEEL HYPER...KUROFAY =YAY!

un caps'd XD ^w^

and wtf Syaoran/Sakura's real names is Tsubasa... (real Syaoran/Sakura)
Ha ha I KNEW IT!!!!! yerrrh! (ok so I thought it was just Sakura-chan, but still..)

back on topic:
apparently they all stay together as Syaoran (Tsubasa's) price is to stay traveling. The spoilers were short so I didn't catch much.
I AM SO HAPPY! I want Kuro and Fay to travel XDXD so many possibilities! All the things they could do together! (I just re-read this and now I think I sound crazy)I'll be thinking about it for YEARS! ^w^ (yeah, I know Syao/Tsubasa will be with them but still.) (hey guys, sad for SxS though buuut KUROFAY FOREVER<3

this kind of thing is just beging for a Sequel. I'd be happy to have one. PLEASE CLAMP?

Well I'm glad XD

moving on:

Don'tcha love Fays flirtyness at the start of the manga. and Kuro keeps trying to have his him killed XD so funny.

KuroFay♥

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
An epilogue, eh? *drops pitchfork, torch, and other assorted mob gear* Well, that makes me feel much better. I will have closure yet.

Don'tcha love Fays flirtyness at the start of the manga. and Kuro keeps trying to have his him killed XD so funny.

Yesss. I mean, don't get me wrong, we certainly got a lot of interesting moments out of all of the angst. But I like the funny parts much more XD

Status
Not open for further replies.