• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kurogane/Fai General Shipping Discussion Ver. 2.0 :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I'd like at least a reference to them, even if they're not in an actual story. Something like "Oh, Syaoran and his friends were here last week" or something would just give me a good feeling. Like... I don't know... like they go on...

*My Heart Will Go On plays in the background*

Oh god...

I'm the same way. I think I'll be even worse when xxxHOLiC ends... whenever that is.

I guess the only way to get a KuroFai fix now is from fanart and fanfiction... but... but... I don't read that much fanfiction! Does this mean I'm going to have to start? o_O;
Well with me I tend to get back into shippings when I read some fanfics. Then I will reread the manga or anime and it seems to help.

Well with me I tend to get back into shippings when I read some fanfics. Then I will reread the manga or anime and it seems to help.
Same, plus youtube is good for AMV's ... yeah...and stuff...XD

Anyway:
XD that was just fun! loved the idea of kuro-rin eating at Fay and Yuui's house! and when Fay did Yuui's voice.. AND the 'you can call me daddy or mummy' part

It brought something up tho, has Kuro-tan EVER said Fay's name?

XD

Well, looks like there will be more OVA's (well, from what i've heard(?)) there is alot I wanna see animated XD

KuroFay♥

Status
Not open for further replies.