• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kyogre δ

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh

Groudon δ is coming, not exactly sure when though.

Lost4815162342

<-Vincent as a puppy
It looks good, there is kinda a red ms Paint line around it, but besides that it's good!

Kyogre δ 9.9/10

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
They're not MS paint lines, it's just some weird brightness effect created by the Holosheet application.

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
Yes it is.

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Apparenty, Holographic cards look like this in Delta Species. My nitpicks are as follows.

~The red lines bug me.
~The rainbow border KILLS this card.

It's a good card though. 8/10 (That rainbow border is just....ewww....)

Lost4815162342

<-Vincent as a puppy
Oh, that's what they look like, I haven't really been paying atention to Delta Species so I don't know much about it.

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
First, a special secret non-holo Kyogre, just for you. Now give me my 10/10 biznatch! :p

And now, the conclusion.

This one doesn't hate being holoified as much.

Cascade of the Sky

Cascade Gonpory!
i don't think much people realise that kyogre's red lines actually glow? Well, i L O V E your cards... i don't mind about either border or the red lines, they look kinda coolish!

I really like your cards because they are like, awesome beyond beleif typed thing... but for some reason, these cards are kinda, just.. Alright? noting spectacular...

8/10

MAJINX24

Researcher/CardRater
i dont know what any of them are talking about the red lines on kyogre.. they look better than without.. but they should be softer to match pic..

*offtopicness
Lost4815162342- who are you to rate people's cards after doing a full set of few that had imperfections coming out the wazoo.. ur 'good mood' sickins me..*

again ZJ, again, both are really nice cards

Lost4815162342

<-Vincent as a puppy
MAJINX24 said:
i dont know what any of them are talking about the red lines on kyogre.. they look better than without.. but they should be softer to match pic..

*offtopicness
Lost4815162342- who are you to rate people's cards after doing a full set of few that had imperfections coming out the wazoo.. ur 'good mood' sickins me..*

again ZJ, again, both are really nice cards

Um....that was a joke...

B

BLAZIKEN LOVER !

cool cards

your cards are so cool 10/10
;335; enimes 4 ever ;336;

Cipher 2008

I'd say 10/10, definitely.

And to those who are nagging about Grass-/Metal-types...Delta Species Pokémon are hardly ever the correct types. e.g Mewtwo Delta is Fire/Metal, Dragonite and Rayquaza are Lightning/Metal, and so on.

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Wonderous. I love it. It shows something that makes you want to have the card itself when it is a faked card. 10 out of 10. Perfect, no other word describes it the way I see. Then again I'm easily impressed.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
OMG!!!! I love the art!!!!! As for the card itself, I'm no expert on that stuff but I think it looks good! Why is it a grass card?