• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kyogre Vs. Groudon Vs. Rayquaza

Which Hoenn Ledgendary Will Prevail.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
Rayquaza.

I think if the Hoenn legends were to unite, they could get rid of those silly Sinnoh Legends, get the Johto legends and Mewtwo to be silly and fight, and take over the Pokemon universe.
I agree with you completely, not wit th rayquaza part, but tha Hoenn ledgends have the elements on their side.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Out of the three, I only like Kyogre.

It is a Water type, my favorite type. It was also the easiest Legendary Pokemon I've ever caught; it took only one Ultra Ball.

Rayquaza is good too, but not as good as Kyogre.

Skull-Kid

Kyogre.

It's such a great Pokemon. I only got Ruby because that was the onyy game they had left. Groudon still tutned out awesoome though.

FeminineCuttlefish

A mollusk, not fish.
POKEPOLLZ HURRRRRR

Meh, that thing happens all the time, why should I care?

Anyway, Kyogre because water types are awesome.

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
Lets go kyogre we're coming close but not close enough, We need Kyogre to become the elite of Hoenn. ^_^;382;

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
I voted Rayquaza, though I've taken a liking to Kyogre recently after discovering one on Youtube that pwn'd one of the toughest guys in the game. (Its name, incidentally, was "Kyorgy.")

Sohashi

in terms of strentgh over another
1.Rayquaza
2. kyogre
3. groudon
But Groudon is my favorite though :)

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
......The best..Rayquaza!

Bossk

Like a champ.
Raquayza

I hate Kyorge. Love Requayza and like Groudon

See, I hate almost every Legendary. I like Mewtwo, Darkrai, Requayza, and Groudon (somehwhat), BUT just to get the OP mad.....I choose Groudon

AlanL

Infinite Curiosity
Rayquaza by far!

Second: Groudon. He's cool! But not as cool as Rayquaza.

Last: Kyogre. Kyogre just doesn't appeal to me.

Last edited:

Emerald 2006

Rayquaza RULES.

'Nuffsaid.

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
this kinda sucks, kyogre is 2nd/ what is all of your problems?

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Kyogre can leanr ice beam which can pwn both Rayquaza and Groudon, and its ability is more towards offensive while Ray's and Don's are more defencive.

Rayquaza for me bcos its a dragon, and thats pro (h)

ZFXZFX

Groudon. Awesome. The best. Followed by good ol' Rayquaza.

Rayquaza, It's epic win my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.