• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kyogre Vs. Groudon Vs. Rayquaza

Which Hoenn Ledgendary Will Prevail.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
Rayquaza FTW

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
1. Rayquaza. It looks awesome,is strong,and I really love dragon-types. ^^
2. Groudon. Almost same as above,but it's sad that Groudon isn't a dragon-type. But it still pwns Kyogre with a SolarBeam. >: D

I never liked Kyogre,as Water-types are not my favorites (except Suicune :D). Ruby was the first Gen.III game I played,because of Groudon being so bada**. And awesome. And strong. :)

KyogreKnight07X

Anticipation!
Kyogre. Is. Win.

Definately one of my favorites of all time (look at my name X3)

Blaze of Darkness

Rayquaza wins. Sure both Groudon and Kyogre get 1 hit ko moves and solarbeam/water spout, but Rayquaza has Hyper beam, Outrage, Extremespeed, all powerful moves. You even see Rayquaza settle Kyogre and Groudon's fight in Emerald.

Lauraeevee96

Eevee lover & master
wrong place to put this thread but i still voted kyogre the best, it can beat both groudon and raquaza

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Ingame, Kyogre is the bomb. Just look at the ubers metagame, is it centralized around rayquaza or groudon, no, It's all about kyogre! It can easily KO both groudon and rayquaza with ice-beam, where-as groudon is screwed if t tries solar beam, if kyogre is slower (for some odd reason...)

Anime wise, forget them. Mewtwo is the bomb.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Rayquaza would win. It even shows so on emerald! well, not winning but settling them down

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Kyogre + Choice Scarf + Water Spout = WIN.

Dattebayo

Banned
Rayquaza, it was a boss in Brawl; plus, it has an awesome cry.

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
WE FREAKIN NEED this!!!!!!!!! If any of ouknow aKyogre loverget themto vote for HIM. We can't let that garden snake constrict us from the awesomness of KYOGRE.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^;382;

Froggle

Lolipop Girl
I like Kyogre the best by far. It's got great special stats, it's a water type, and it's FRIGGIN PRETTY. Lovelovelove.

Opal Pikachu13

Kyogre. My favorite water legendary and despite what the anime shown, Kyogre would be able to beat Groudon. And like what was mentioned, an Ice Beam would be able to take out Rayquaza.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Although Groudon has the nice property of making the Twilight cast burn. Sunlight FTW

mas

Rayquaza can learn Thunder (kyogre weakness)
Solarbeam (Groudon weakness)
But i like Groudon better. ;)

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
we ned more Kyogre lovers, spread the word, et the world to vote for these three famous ledgends.

mas

I like Groudon better as look, but i like kyogre better as team member. <_< past
Since i don't have a kyogre i got useto Groudon sice i have one i forgot about Kyogre and now don't like it anymore

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
I like Groudon better as look, but i like kyogre better as team member. <_< past
Since i don't have a kyogre i got useto Groudon sice i have one i forgot about Kyogre and now don't like it anymore
Wow, thats a real punch to the nads isn't it.

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
MOE, MORE, MORE, we NEED MORE votes for KYOGRE.

Status
Not open for further replies.