• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K'yoril's Caravan

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
Just the 2 eggmoves will be fine

Ok, I have a boy of both the Shelder and Aron in case you want to have a different nature or something. I can trade basically anytime except for when I'm in school. PM me when your ready to trade.

hitsu1996

Master trainer
Want: bronzing
Offer: cmt

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
I'm Interested in these
Musharna-Lvl 48
Pidove-Lvl 11
I can
Offer:elgyem/archen/tympole/deerling/Escavalier/Garbodor/Klink/Cubchoo/Woobat/Mienfoo/Accelgor/Joltik All shiny

Chuck$$$

Inactive
EDIT: sorry forget i was here....

Last edited:

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Ok, I have a boy of both the Shelder and Aron in case you want to have a different nature or something. I can trade basically anytime except for when I'm in school. PM me when your ready to trade.
OKay, please remind me what did you want?
Want: bronzing
Offer: cmt
CMT's are not allowed
I'm Interested in these
Musharna-Lvl 48
Pidove-Lvl 11
I can
Offer:elgyem/archen/tympole/deerling/Escavalier/Garbodor/Klink/Cubchoo/Woobat/Mienfoo/Accelgor/Joltik All shiny
mienfoo and archen please
hey you said you would VM me a long time ago when we could trade, what happened?
I had to take a vacation because I couldn't keep up, and when I got back, we had no power for a week. Very sorry :/
My DW F Growlithe for your TRU Arceus or Fal2010 Mew. Let me know.
ok will do
hi kyoril i beleive we still have a pending trade pm me!
what was it?

Autumnmew: Rotom please

Very sorry to everyone who has been waiting; My little vacation had ended but then we had no power for a week and so I couldn't be here to even check up on the shop. If anyone still wants to trade, please post here with our trade and your fc and I will try and get to you as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
OKay, please remind me what did you want?

I wanted the shiny flawless Excadrill. Also, while you were out I got a egg move Riolu with Blaze Kick and a dream world Misdreavus. It doesn't have a special ability, but it has the move Inferno. So if you want I can add one to my side of the trade.

Last edited:

wacwacwac

For your shiny Dratini-Lvl 1 Marvel Scale Ability Flawless: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly, You agreed to a female DW abra. FC: 3482-1899-1315 I'm available almost all day today-thursday. let me know what works for you :)

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
My DW Chimecho, Misdreavus, and Spoink for your shiny EV'd Terrakion?
No thank you. I might be getting all of those already.
I wanted the shiny flawless Excadrill. Also, while you were out I got a egg move Riolu with Blaze Kick and a dream world Misdreavus. It doesn't have a special ability, but it has the move Inferno. So if you want I can add one to my side of the trade.
ok could you add misdreavus? So what is our full trade?
For your shiny Dratini-Lvl 1 Marvel Scale Ability Flawless: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly, You agreed to a female DW abra. FC: 3482-1899-1315 I'm available almost all day today-thursday. let me know what works for you :)

Okey dokey I'm available now and I'll try to be later tonight

bulletpunch92

Hello. I need your help evolving my scyther into a scizor. I can also help you trade evolve any pokemon you ask me. Please pm me if you are interested.

bulletpunch92

Oh, I already have it. We can trade anytime if you want.

bulletpunch92

It is 5028 4617 2876. I'll see you there.

wacwacwac

hey, can you trade now? I can get on now (I have class in 30 minutes). If not, I will see you tonight.

Last edited:

wacwacwac

Thank you so much for the trade!!! XD