• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K'yoril's Caravan

lochydc

Pokemon Breeder
Just wondering,

Can you breed DW moves and DW abilities.

Reason why I ask is because I've hatched about 5 eggs and none of them have had the DW move of DW ability.

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Just wondering,

Can you breed DW moves and DW abilities.

Reason why I ask is because I've hatched about 5 eggs and none of them have had the DW move of DW ability.

I don't know about the moves, but to breed the abilities, you need a male and female of the same species, and the female must have the ability. its about 40% (?) to get the ability then.

Janoty

Hi I can offer a Shiny Sableye on your Want List for your UT Shiny Flawless Litwick Modest.

These are the other shinies I have for trade:

UT Shiny Tentacool Calm Nature
Ability Liquid Ooze

UT Shiny Machop Adamant Nature
Ability No Guard
Move tutored Ice Punch

UT Shiny Skarmory Impish Nature
Ability Keen Eye

UT Shiny Scizor Adamant Nature
Ability Technician

UT Shiny Larvitar Adamant Nature

UT Shiny Minun Bashful Nature

3 x UT Shiny Bidoof Jolly, Timid, Adamant

UT Shiny Zigzagoon Brave Nature

squirtle123

legendary master.
Well i'll look on your wants again and try get some stuff ofc it:)

BugZ

Look Left------>
I don't want to come off as rude or impatient, but I'm still waiting on hearing time when we can trade :/

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
I don't want to come off as rude or impatient, but I'm still waiting on hearing time when we can trade :/

That's quite alright. I'm very sorry for the wait, but I've been having some personal problems lately and I needed to take a break. If you could remind me of our trade, I will make sure we trade before Wednesday.

BugZ

Look Left------>
That's quite alright. I'm very sorry for the wait, but I've been having some personal problems lately and I needed to take a break. If you could remind me of our trade, I will make sure we trade before Wednesday.
ive got some problems of my own, so i understand. and i was going to give a shiny Drifblim for a DW Bulbasaur, my FC is 3869-0893-6098

Klever

Blaze Trainer
Hey im interested in a female DW abra! i can offer charmander with crunch, dragon pulse, and flamethrower, Modest Water Spout Squirtle, and Adamant DD Larvitar with perfect speed IVs

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Hey im interested in a female DW abra! i can offer charmander with crunch, dragon pulse, and flamethrower, Modest Water Spout Squirtle, and Adamant DD Larvitar with perfect speed IVs

Well, I'm interested in the Squirtle and Charmander. Is there anything else of mine that you want?

Klever

Blaze Trainer
No just the abra! I'm available to trade now if you are! which one do you want?

Klever

Blaze Trainer
Klever: 2021-9104-8908

Klever

Blaze Trainer
Thank you very much!! :)

GrassTypes.

How close are we to getting Scizor and Haxorus Cloned?

Diablix

I have these 3 shinies that you shouldn't have (forgive me if I'm wrong). All of them are 100% legit, RNG Abused by myself:
- Gurdurr (Timid Male, Lv 28)
- Boldore (Mild Male, Lv 30)
- Woobat (Adamant Male, Lv 28)
- I can easily RNG in Pokémon White, ask and I'll see if I can do it.

What I need:
- Male Ferroseed/Ferrothorn with Leech Seed AND Stealth Rock.
- Male Tentacruel (or Cloyster/Kabutops/Armaldo) with Rapid Spin. Basically I need to breed a Tentacool with Rapid Spin.
- A Salamence with Fire Fang and Outrage with very high IVs
- Flawless Zapdos