• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K'yoril's Caravan

Klaus™

Banned
can i have your shiny, ev trained slowbro, maybe cofagrigus, and definitely your shiny nf litwick? i can give you my shiny magikarp and wurmple, plus shiny flawless:
- metagross(ice and thunderpunch)
- treecko(lvl 15, touched, leaf storm and dragonbreath)
- azurill
- umbreon(nned moonchild)
- luxray(touched, i think)
- machop
- shellder(i think)
- sinjoh ruins giratina
- and a lot others.

i also have vgc2012 larvitar.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
im interested in your shiny flawless excadrill, would you trade for shiny flawless latias, latios, ferrothorn, beldum, staryu, or lugia?

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Dratini-Lvl 1 Marvel Scale Ability Flawless: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly If this is a boy I'd like it. If not, then nvm.

Mudkip-Lvl 1 Flawless: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Relaxed? Want this for a friend of mine.

Gible-Lvl 1 Flawless: 31/31/31/31/31/31Jolly
Eggmoves: Outrage

Zorua-Lvl 1 Flawless: 31/31/31/31/31/31Modest
Eggmoves: Snarl, Suckerpunch

Litwick-Lvl 27 Flawless: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest

Solosis-Lvl 1 Near Flawless: 31/27/31/31/31/31 Naughty

Look at my signature for my pokemon, I also have several DWFs, tell me what you're interested in. Awaiting your reply :)
Also, is the number 35?

Last edited:

Xenevix

Some Guy
Hey, I asked for a trade on page 29 and you said you would think about it. The trade was my shiny near-flawless Volcarona ev'd in special attack and speed. for your shiny flawless ut adamant Scizor. I know it's been a while but are you still interested? The Volcarona Is still lv. 70.

i can trade my shiny heracross and a female dw zubat for ur dw bulbasaur