• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K'yoril's Caravan

Scullion

Trade Gentleman
I'll give you a shiny sneasel for that mightyena of yours?

Scullion

Trade Gentleman
cool will you be ready around the same time tommorow?

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
cool will you be ready around the same time tommorow?

Yup! (10 chars)

UPDATE: Now offering cloning as a service! Please let me know if i can keep a clone, and if so, if i can trade it in my shop.
Added shiny Sneasel - Thanks Scullion!

Last edited:

bigman82

Shiny Trader
Hey. I can trade you a DW stantler and DW victreebel for your shiny audino. I have other DW pokemon if you do not want those (cant remember what they are lol) i also have egg move pokemon that i can trade to you. :)

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Hey. I can trade you a DW stantler and DW victreebel for your shiny audino. I have other DW pokemon if you do not want those (cant remember what they are lol) i also have egg move pokemon that i can trade to you. :)

Ok. Ive got bellsprout, but I'd definately trade for stantler. Let me go clone him

bigman82

Shiny Trader

bigman82

Shiny Trader

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Ok Thanks everyone for being so patient! Weve had no power for a few days, and we dont know when well get it back.:'/ So unfortunatly, we will have to wait to trade. Thanks for waiting! And i completely understand if you want to go somewhere else as I cant currently trade.

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
UPDATE: Added Sapphire Zigzagoon
Added DW Ponyta
Removed Pokeshifting
Added Shiny jap Murkrow - Thanks Swampert is my Homeboy
Added Shiny Flawless Yanma - Swampert is my Homeboy
Added Shiny Durant - Swampert Is my Homeboy
Added DW Igglybuff

Added a points system. I 'm going to be tweaking it and I might decide not to keep it. Depends on how things go.
Added a Giveaway - Currently DW Poliwags

Last edited:

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
UPDATE: Added Dw Smeargle - Hardy
Added Dw Lileep, careful
Added Dw Anorith, calm

Can't edit OP at this time, but I have them. Also Ricemenpt has 3 points