• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K'yoril's Caravan

McGreen11

Hello im interested in your dream world poliwag.

I can give you a female dreamworld igglybuff and female nidorina?

McGreen11

Oops didnt notice that you had an igglybuff. But I dont reaaly have much more except for my UT shiny deiono with dark pulse.

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Oops didnt notice that you had an igglybuff. But I dont reaaly have much more except for my UT shiny deiono with dark pulse.

Actually I'm giving out free dw poliwags.^^ I would be interested in that dieno though...

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
UPDATE: Added Shiny Darmanitan, Venipede, Totodile, Solosis, Musharna, Petilil - Thanks to deviantshiny
Added Eggmove Litwick (Heatwave) - Glaceon Queen
Added Eggmove Zorua (Snarl) - Thanks 10151993

Last edited:

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
UPDATE: Added Shiny Pidove, Kyogre, Ho-oh
Added Shiny Flawless Mudkip, DW Dratini, Scizor with eggmoves

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Added a new giveaway pokemon!
193.png

Huspoel

Are you intrested in a Shiny Scraggy (UT or EV'ed) which has the Eggmoves Ice/Drain punch, Low kick and Dragon Dance? Thanks in advance

EDIT : I would like to try the giveaway with 16 and I would like the Scizor in return if that's ok?

Last edited:

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Are you intrested in a Shiny Scraggy (UT or EV'ed) which has the Eggmoves Ice/Drain punch, Low kick and Dragon Dance? Thanks in advance

EDIT : I would like to try the giveaway with 16 and I would like the Scizor in return if that's ok?

Of course! What would you like for it?
And you're so close!

EDIT: UPDATE: Added 10 Aniv Ho-oh, Charizard, Tyranitar, Jungle Tours Celebi, DW Piplup - All thanks to TVGuru

Last edited:

Huspoel

I guess your Shiny Scizor if that's ok, if not then I'll search the thread again