• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K'yoril's Caravan

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
How close are we to getting Scizor and Haxorus Cloned?
I've been having some problems cloning, but should be done tomorrow
I have these 3 shinies that you shouldn't have (forgive me if I'm wrong). All of them are 100% legit, RNG Abused by myself:
- Gurdurr (Timid Male, Lv 28)
- Boldore (Mild Male, Lv 30)
- Woobat (Adamant Male, Lv 28)
- I can easily RNG in Pokémon White, ask and I'll see if I can do it.

What I need:
- Male Ferroseed/Ferrothorn with Leech Seed AND Stealth Rock.
- Male Tentacruel (or Cloyster/Kabutops/Armaldo) with Rapid Spin. Basically I need to breed a Tentacool with Rapid Spin.
- A Salamence with Fire Fang and Outrage with very high IVs
- Flawless Zapdos
You do realize I only offer one of those right? I'll try for the Salamence and Tentacool, but I can't do the Zapdos. Sorry
Kyoril did u read my post from a few days ago?
No sorry :/ Could you quote it please?

Mesarin

I have a japanese flawless UT DW umbreon if youre interested.

Diablix

You do realize I only offer one of those right? I'll try for the Salamence and Tentacool, but I can't do the Zapdos. Sorry

Yes I know, but you stated to feel free to ask for Breed Moves which weren't on your list.. so I did try to ask.
If that's a problem I'm sorry, I never intended to cause you any kind of confusion!

Anyway the three shinies for Ferrothorn+Tentacool and Salamence would be more than cool for me. If the Salamence is a problem then let me know, we can work it out something different for sure :)

And sorry again!

Last edited:

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
I have a japanese flawless UT DW umbreon if youre interested.
I'm not particularly interested, but if there's something you want, I'll definately take it
Yes I know, but you stated to feel free to ask for Breed Moves which weren't on your list.. so I did try to ask.
If that's a problem I'm sorry, I never intended to cause you any kind of confusion!

Anyway the three shinies for Ferrothorn+Tentacool and Salamence would be more than cool for me. If the Salamence is a problem then let me know, we can work it out something different for sure :)

And sorry again!
No problem ^^ It might take a while, but I'll give it a go. It would definatly help if you could provide the chains for the eggmove sand what gen the need to be bred in, but I can figure that out on my own if need be.

Diablix

No problem ^^ It might take a while, but I'll give it a go. It would definatly help if you could provide the chains for the eggmove sand what gen the need to be bred in, but I can figure that out on my own if need be.

Tentacruel can learn Rapid Spin through a Lileep/Cradily which learns it by levelling up.
Another chain could be Blastoise (level up) -> Kabutops -> Tentacruel.
They work in Gen 5 for sure, but I believe it should work on Gen 4 also.
Sex, Nature, IVs and everything else is irrelevant, I'll breed it by myself.

For Salamence it learns Outrage by Move Tutor on Gen 4, the problem is that you can't transfer the move through breeding, so I need to already have good IVs before teaching outrage. The nature should be Adamant.

If you have lack of time we can trade ferroseed and tentacool for 2 shinies and complete the third trade in the future without any haste.

Last edited:

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Tentacruel can learn Rapid Spin through a Lileep/Cradily which learns it by levelling up.
Another chain could be Blastoise (level up) -> Kabutops -> Tentacruel.
They work in Gen 5 for sure, but I believe it should work on Gen 4 also.
Sex, Nature, IVs and everything else is irrelevant, I'll breed it by myself.

For Salamence it learns Outrage by Move Tutor on Gen 4, the problem is that you can't transfer the move through breeding, so I need to already have good IVs before teaching outrage. The nature should be Adamant.

If you have lack of time we can trade ferroseed and tentacool for 2 shinies and complete the third trade in the future without any haste.
If outrage is a tutor move, then I can't help with salamence :/ I could get a flawless adamant one for you though if you want ( with firefang as long as that's an eggmove)

Ausgirl

I can't remember if I've posted here befor or not so anyway:

Looking for:

-UT Channel bold Jirachi
-UT WISHMKR bold Jirachi
-UT Liberty Garden adamant Victini
-UT Ranger timid Manaphy
-UT Movie 11 adamant Victini
-UT TRU adamant & timid Arceus
-UT Fal2010 timid Mew

Offering:

-UT WIN2011 Raikou
-UT WIN2011 Suicune
-UT Celebi

1 event for 1 event.

Last edited:

Diablix

If outrage is a tutor move, then I can't help with salamence :/ I could get a flawless adamant one for you though if you want ( with firefang as long as that's an eggmove)

I need Outrage sorry.

What about my 3 shinies (beware, they have above average IVs [ >= 16 ], but not flawless) for:

- male ferroseed/ferrothorn with stealth rock AND leech seed
- male tentacool/tentacruel with rapid spin
- gamestop jirachi

Is it ok for you?

Last edited:

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
I can't remember if I've posted here befor or not so anyway:

Looking for:

-UT Channel bold Jirachi
-UT WISHMKR bold Jirachi
-UT Liberty Garden adamant Victini
-UT Ranger timid Manaphy
-UT Movie 11 adamant Victini
-UT TRU adamant & timid Arceus
-UT Fal2010 timid Mew

Offering:

-UT WIN2011 Raikou
-UT WIN2011 Suicune
-UT Celebi

1 event for 1 event.
Do I have all/any of those you're looking for?
I need Outrage sorry.

What about my 3 shinies (beware, they have above average IVs [ >= 16 ], but not flawless) for:

- male ferroseed/ferrothorn with stealth rock AND leech seed
- male tentacool/tentacruel with rapid spin
- gamestop jirachi

Is it ok for you?

Yup, I'll try and get those ready for you

AwesomeSamurott

Hi, my shiny flawless pawniard ( adamant - sucker punch ), shiny flawless cottonee ( bold - encore, memento ) and shiny flawless deino ( modest - dark pulse ) for your shiny flawless sawk, shiny flawless scizor and shiny flawless DW dratini? :)

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Hi, my shiny flawless pawniard ( adamant - sucker punch ), shiny flawless cottonee ( bold - encore, memento ) and shiny flawless deino ( modest - dark pulse ) for your shiny flawless sawk, shiny flawless scizor and shiny flawless DW dratini? :)

Sure, I'll vm you when their cloned

wacwacwac

Hey, little question. When you (or others) clone, are you using the ir-gts? Also, you can't clone pokemon with ribbons, correct?

Last edited:

wacwacwac

I have a shiny Steelix ut Lv 1 Careful nature, and a shiny squirtle, Calm, Level 1 ut. I also have a Jolly shiny Axew. Not sure what your nature is on your axew. Im interested in your Totodile, solosis and mudkip. I can throw in an evo stone to sweeten the deal. Also, I brought back a DW Beldum last night. If you are interested, its in a Dreamball rash with the ability Light metal, and the moves Iron head and take down.

Last edited:

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Hey, little question. When you (or others) clone, are you using the ir-gts? Also, you can't clone pokemon with ribbons, correct?
Correctamundo
I have a shiny Steelix ut Lv 1 Careful nature, and a shiny squirtle, Calm, Level 1 ut. I also have a Jolly shiny Axew. Not sure what your nature is on your axew. Im interested in your Totodile, solosis and mudkip. I can throw in an evo stone to sweeten the deal. Also, I brought back a DW Beldum last night. If you are interested, its in a Dreamball rash with the ability Light metal, and the moves Iron head and take down.

Could you switch out the Axew for the Beldum? Otherwise, sure.
I can't clone until some unknown time today, or tomorrow. I'll let you know when.

Also, I saw the badge; thanks ^^

wacwacwac

Steelix, Squirtle, and Beldum for your Totodile, solosis and mudkip. Sweet. I can clone too. I figured out how to and it has worked successfully many times. I can trade it back within 15 minutes of trading. :) Or we can wait till tomorrow.

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Steelix, Squirtle, and Beldum for your Totodile, solosis and mudkip. Sweet. I can clone too. I figured out how to and it has worked successfully many times. I can trade it back within 15 minutes of trading. :) Or we can wait till tomorrow.

Ok, I'll add your fc then we can trade whenever

wacwacwac

Lets trade now if you can