• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kyoukai no Kanata

I was worried early on that this show wouldn't handle moving into more serious material very well, but I was totally wrong. Unusually for KyoAni, it's actually at its best when it ditches the jokes and plays up the drama. Good stuff.

iloveinfernape

scurries in did someone say knk

i actually loved this weeks episode! i really liked the whole lantern festival thing. and the animation, as usual, was gorgeous!

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
This anime is nice lol.

I swear I saw the girl somewhere then I realised she's like... Chitanda lol. Her clothes looks like Bianca from BW2 haha. Yes shitty comparisons but lol just look!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Eh, a breather episode, I'll take it. Animation is pretty as always, though.

But wooooooow at the photo shoot. Nude kitten picture? Subtle, KyoAni. (But she's a Scottish Fold kitten, oh my God! I wanna take her home with me!)

Totodile.

League of Totodile
My favourite anime this season, methinks.

I really like Akihito's seiyuu LOL the way he talks is so calming. :D

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
My favorite episode, too.

It wasn't too funny for me, but the singing bit was one of the best I've seen, probably since Haruhi's or K-ON!'s ones.

Man, KyoAni is good with those things

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Guess it's been a while since KyoAni made a dance sequence that every single anime fan will get into. Unfortunately, it's like they knew this, so they chose to cut away to stills to mess with you. Also, so they could make references to their previous dances. Perverted fruit youmu was... interesting. It really does remind me of something (like it's a cross between Drifloon and Eye of Beholder), but I can't come up with anything.

I feel I should really like this episode for being light-hearted, but I could only just sit there staring at the screen with what I think was a blank expression. I am enjoying the show (not my favorite, but I am liking it), but it felt a bit out of place for me...

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
New episode was good, I guess. Kinda interested what that ice thing power is and whatnot, but it's cool at least

And Akiko's mom is always helpful

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I had a feeling Mirai was going to fight Akihito, but... ouch. I guess it was about time the show got really serious. Still really curious as to how this Beyond the Boundary youkai works, though. But the final, pretty shot of the OP does make some sense now because we got to see a bit of it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The beginning leading to the opening credits was a mindblown moment for me where it just clicked. I got a bit confused with the skipping around of time, and then it made sense during the second half. Kinda... but still, that was pretty sad. I hope everything will be okay at the end.