• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kyurem-B not bad

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Heyo im here to show you a team I made that took me 3 years and is doing alright, but I made an RMT just in case it could have the chance to do even more alright (does that make sense) so yah read up or somethin i dunno

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

200px-Bertha_Hippowdon_Adventures.png

GLITCH (Hippowdon) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

What GLITCH does is simple. She just comes in and fends off other annoying weathers while providing me with a fantastic defensive wall and rocks. Earthquake TEARS OPEN THE GROUND and is there for damaging purposes. Slack Off is absolutely mesmerizing all the time and allows me to keep lively in the face of physical things and Whirlwind rounds things off so I can get things away from her, especially things that would want to do something scary like DD. Plus a phazing move is always nice, always. Max/Max spread to bulk things out hopefully. Lefties are delicious.

black_kyurem_vs_arata.png

BigBaraButton (Kyurem-B) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam

Choice Scarf Kyurem is just powerful, and its ability to just go mixed and not care about the nature because of its STAB is beautiful. I do need a Scarfer on most all my teams and Kyurem-B has been the MVP cleaning up time and time again. You already know what Outrage does and coming from base 170 atk it does it well. Dragon Claw does what Outrage does to a lesser extent and noticeably less of a drawback. Fusion Bolt is absolutely ridiculous as it maims Skarmory/Heatran/Jirachi and the like and it bypasses stuff like Jolteon/Thundurus' abilities and hits them for good damage due to Kyu's ability. I always laugh when they switch them in thinking they're in for some HP but it turns out they're dead, but not on chat cuz that'd be rude. Last move there is Ice Beam so I can beat Gliscor/Landorus/Hippowdon. -w-

Latias.png

hipster (Latias) (F) @ Wise Glasses
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 112 HP / 144 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Roost

I hate Breloom, and I needed something that could just keep it at bay. and here we are....ahh, Latias is just too good at what it does. It takes hits and wont stop until the thing I want it to take hits from is dead. (or she is ;-;) The spread isn't special I forget what it's for, but dont you worry its not special I think. Just added bulk so I can sleep better at night. Dragon Pulse over Draco Meteor because I prefer to stick around most of the time against most things I plan to switch her in against. Which is mostly gonna be the regular things like Keldeo/Politoed or pretty much any special attack she'll resist for me. Psyshock eliminates Breloom (hell yeah) so Kyurem and Terrakion can spam safely and Surf is there specifically to get good damage on Heatran and is also a nice neutral hit on Scizor. Roost so HP is in a nice comfortable range for when I need it to be.

The item.....is there to feign a Choice set? I know it might seem weird, but just bear with me I also kinda like the extra damage output for Heatran especially and hipsters like to wear smart-looking glasses anyways for whatever reason.

Jirachi_Adventures.png

pls (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Wish

I needed something to stop Draco spam and Jirachi is and shall always be my first thought in that vein of teambuilding. Im pretty sure you already know about the spread but in case you dont, it allows for supreme special bulk and just enough speed to outpace stuff like Jolly T-Tar. Body Slam to paralyze quick things and Iron Head to finish them off afterwards. Fire Punch is so I can get a nice 80 something percent in total on banded Scizor who would switch into a Body Slam and so I can stick it to a savvy Magnezone and also has a nice 20% burn chance which proves fatal for the opp every now and then. Wish is a gorgeous move which keeps her lively and anyone else I might happen to think I need.

200px-Monta_Terrakion.png

fite (Terrakion) @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor

Oh my god its so easy. Choice Band Terrakion is absolutely monstrous unto anything it can neutrally touch with its STABS. You already know thats its dual STABs can hit just about anything in the OU meta for a decent chunk but with Choice Band that decent chunk turns into a decent KO. Rock Slide is a fallback STAB in case I dont need to rely on Stone Edge's acc and X-Scissor is there...for Celebi? I actually don't know I might just switch it to Quick Attack for some priority. Would that be better? Put simply, Terrakions here for what it's known for metawise and dexwise. To break down and utterly destrolish walls.

200px-Misty_Starmie_Adventures.png

DODECAGON (Starmie) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin

Lastly, a spinner. It's standard fare but allow me to explain its role anyways. What it does is pressure with its amazing coverage for a quick spin and it also resists Breloom and Scizors priority for me which is a HUGE plus. Hydro Pump is great in that it allows for decent enough damage when within opposing rain and BoltBeam rounds things off for Politoed, Latis, Breloom, and that coverage. I put Leftovers on her for longevity as I kinda want her around for a good while as im also sure how prevalent you all know hazards are and 10% a spin and sand is bleh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see, im not too good at explaining my Pokes so I really do hope everything is self-explanatory. I feel like I might have a Volcarona problem? I might change to Scarf Terrak and Band Kyurem to check it and even things out, but I just dont know anymore, okay? Input on THIS would be appreciated as I kinda overthink a lil.

But yeah, rate away! Any feedback would be very much appreciated even if it doesn't quite make sense. ^^;

Special shoutouts to Godzilla!~
The dudes pretty legit and tests team for free all day go ask em
jk

GLITCH (Hippowdon) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

BigBaraButton (Kyurem-B) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam

hipster (Latias) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 112 HP / 144 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Roost

pls (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Wish

fite (Terrakion) @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor

DODECAGON (Starmie) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin

Last edited:

McDanger

Volcarona is a huge threat as it can come in on jirachi and choice locked kyub and terrakion, and at +1 its basically game over. Scarfed salamence can be annoying as it can keep coming in and out and slowly weaken your team till he can just outrage. Breloom + scizor are annoying together as scizor can ko 4/6 guys while breloom hits 4/6 and is resisted by one, which scizor checks. Mixed kyub can be annoying as it can come in on starmie, choice locked kyub, and arguably hippo as he forces him out, then causes a lot of damage behind a sub.

I would suggest switching jirachi to choice band scizor to help check kyub, mence, and breloom.
I would change terrakion to a choice scarf set to help check volcarona at +1, +1 dragons and a second cleanup sweeper
Please give latias hp fire for scizor and steels, and an expert belt>wise glasses

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Ahh thanks for the input on Volcarona, man. I had been switching the Choices bewteen Kyurem and Terrakion, so i'll prob switch em again! Thanks bunches for that dude!

Scarf Salamence isn't too probelmatic as I have Hippowdon to sponge should they get Outrage-happy.

As for the Breloom/Scizor thing, it looks like the easiest thing I can do to keep the lineup is switch up Surf for HP Fire like you said, but they dont seem to give me too much trouble.

I'll look into it though! Usually when Heatrans about i'll switch in Latias and I wont quite be able to do much if I have HP Fire o/ Surf. :/ Unless it'd be a good idea to replace Psyshock?

Changing Jirachi to Scizor would have me open to Specs Draco Meteor from Lati as I HATE that thing to...but i'll see about that as well.

pft I was hoping Jirachi would deal with most variant of Ice-Kyub...

Nice to hear the feedback man, really gives me a bit more perspective and whatnot!