• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice (M15)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

During their Unova travels, Ash & co. find an injured Pokémon, the Colt Pokémon Keldeo. Deciding to help Keldeo, they soon learn that the legendary Pokémon Kyurem is responsible. Learning that Keldeo is being raised by three Pokémon who feuded with Kyurem in the past, Ash and Co decide to help Keldeo train in order to defeat Kyurem and protect his friends. However, things get bad when it learns that Keldeo lied to Kyurem about his position with the other Pokémon and that Kyurem intends to finish Keldeo off... Will Ash be able to help Keldeo?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
I'm glad Kyurem is the bad guy in this flick - petty reason for going after Keldeo, but if he intends to kill him, then it's alright I guess. I've heard that this is the best movie so far, so I'm looking forward to the UK airing. Hate the S.O.J.'s pronounciations... there's a thing callet etymology, guys. Also, why is it Kyurem Keldeo's interested in fighting? Is Kyurem used as some "final test" for any new S.O.J. members? If Kyurem was said to be the cause of the loss of Keldeo's home and family, that would make more sense.

Last edited:

mewtwo78

pokemon master
based on the trailers its looking like they cut out the melotta short in the us airing:( the movie hasn't aired yet but based on observations and the fact that serebii hasn't posted the us title of the melotta short,its looking and sounding like they cut it out:( which also explains why we didn't get the movie melotta event as well. so its looking like the short wll be a special feature in the dvd abd that's when we get the melotta for our games

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
based on the trailers its looking like they cut out the melotta short in the us airing:( the movie hasn't aired yet but based on observations and the fact that serebii hasn't posted the us title of the melotta short,its looking and sounding like they cut it out:( which also explains why we didn't get the movie melotta event as well. so its looking like the short wll be a special feature in the dvd abd that's when we get the melotta for our games

The Meloetta short is almost impossible to dub because of its heavy use of Momoiro Clover Z's Look Look☆Here.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Pikachu shocks a Pokemon, it explodes.

Makes sense to me.

Rio!

Composer
I'm recording the movie to my DVR now; I plan on watching it later.
I'm actually glad there isn't some flat generic, human 'GONNA ROOL TEH YOONIVERSE' plot thing in here. Looking forward to it. c:

@ Spin Attaxx- Maybe it has something to do with a grudge against the whole group/past problems?
It is a rather specific fight. ;D

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Taking notes during the movie:

Holy crap; they have all Pokemon shown flying by the screen. Did anyone see Porygon?

Yay the trio and their Pokemon part of the BW gang are shown, looking at the sunset.

Epic title introduction. Pretty logo.

Kelodeo! ... and he's talking. And Virizion :O appearing out of nowhere. And it/shes's talking too. (Telepathy of course). Should have expected that. Looks like theyre having battle to see if Keldeo is worthy. Terrakion and Cobalion are watching from a cliff. Kelodeon is now battling Terrakion who has a manly voice. xD I'm assuming the long horn on their head is Sacred Sword. Now for Keldeo and Cobalion; he's got a serious voices that totally fits him.

So the trio is trying to train Kelodeo and see if he/it is worthy to take on Kyreum. Interesting. Wonder why.

I like how we see Ash and the gang for a few seconds, and were focusing on the musketeer quartet for the first part of the movie. Not that I'm complaining.

Keldeo slipped away so he can go fight Kyreum. smart. Those Crygonals look very cool; no pun intended. Is Keldeo around the Giant chasm? Oh gosh, Kyreum is talking telepathy, too. also, it's neat to see Kyreum in three dimensional CGI. Very intense!

Aww Kelode's horn broke. :(

White Kyreum! O_O Daang it didn't need Reshiram to make that happen. It looks beast.

Uh oh, the trio is frozen; and theyre in CGI! I dont know if I should feel sad or excited. But Keldeo was able to escape.

Rival Destinies theme! Eep! it's the full theme! I need to know where I can download this song now. Ash and the gang appear at last.

All the Pokemon playing on the train. And irritating Iris. How cute. Look at all the Bouffalant!

Oh look, was that Jessie is disguise outside the train stopping?

Cilan's a lunch box connoisseur. Great. Why? What else is new?

----

COMMERCIAL BREAK.

----

Keldeo is on top of a train, and he looks injured. aw :(

LOL They almost forgot Scraggy when they got on the train. Yay for Snivy to rescue him.

LOL Keldeo kicked Ash by surprise. That must have hurt.

WOAH Kyreum appears out of nowhere, and still looks sexy in CGI. Did I just say that? He's really in their faces.

Oh hey, Iris mentions the village of dragons, and we see a conversation of her with the Elder during winter. That's interesting. Kyreum the strongest dragon type? I suppose since it does cover the Ice type.

I like how the trio are shown with their background history; and along with background on Keldeo becoming a member of the trio by training. Guess it makes sense now; that it takes a battle with Kyruem to become a Sword of Justice. Poor Keldeo for running away.

I want one of those Darumaka boxes! XD Those look so neat. Ash and Keldeo are hilariosu when theyre eating so fast.

Ah! I thought I saw Jessie in disguise again when on the train. That character was quickly seen though, so I could be mistaken.

Another scene with Iris and the Elder at the Village of Dragons! I'm surprised to see this actually; I wasn't expecting these scenes.

------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

------

White Kyreum is on a rampage against the gang and Keldeo. Daaang. And... BLACK Kyreum. O_O Wow that's an amazing change by will.

Those Crygonals are pretty frightening. xD But yet, so enchanting. LOL WUT. Keldeo can fly around by firing water from his hooves. Cheesy, but cool. xD Anyways, when is this chase scene gonna reach a conclusion?

Wooh! Boldore! We don't see you often. It's funny to see him sliding on the frozen river. Pokemon on ice!

Does Iris have a pilot license to drive a blimp? But the gang and Keldeo did manage to give the Crygonal the slip. Iris and Cilan are helping Keldeo out by giving him time to make it back to the frozen musketeer trio.

Uh oh, Kyreum froze the blimb, and its going downhill. What a jerk.

Nice memories of the trio by Keldeo, seeing how much they bond and how much Keldeo learns from them.

Ash tells Keldeo that he hopes he does become a Sword of Justice, too. Aww.

----

COMMERICAL BREAK

----

Epic train chase scene with Cilan against Kyreum and the Crygonal swarm. Wooh! Crustle taking them on with Rock Wrecker. Nailed them! Good ol Stunfisk for also charging the train to move. Unfortunately, it's the end of the line since Kyreum cornered Cilan.

Black Kyreum goes back to White Kyreum.

Ash says he and Keldeo are friends. Of course. Ash is friends with everybody! Sort of.

White Kyreum made it back to his place of origin where the whole movie started. Keldeo is frightened aftering hearing Kyreum's road.

Keldeo is now facing grief. Now Ash and Pikachu are trying to fight for his battle. Gah. Keldeo, don't let them! Stand up man!

Ash tries to help the trio become unfrozed by using Pikachu, Pignite and Boldore. Doesn't look like it's helping.

Yay! Keldeo appears to save Ash from Kyreum's attack. Now fight him!

Keldeo confronts Kyreum and we just go to commercial break and get that un-amusing host. Ugh.

---

COMMERCIAL BREAK

---

Kyreum restarts the battle, reopens the crystalized gates, and Keldeo is trembling. But he can do it. Keldeo jumps in with confience, and has memories/flashbacks of the trio training with him.

Keldeo is glowing! He's changing forms!!! :D It was believable since he had the flashbacks of the trio helping him out, and seeing the spirits of them in the game nearly relates to how he changes to his form. Now stuff got real.

Keldeo is definitely wiping the floor this time.

Oh? the trio are beginning to break free from the ice.

The battles rougher, and the trio are free from ice! They have gratitude towards Ash.

Keldeo is getting bested from Shadow claw. Come on Keldeo! Throwbacks to the trio giving Keldeo advice is helping him throughout the battle.

Wooah! That charge towards Kyreum looked intense.

Uh oh, Black Kyreum is not ready to quit. And he froze Keldeo. O_O

WOAH! Keldeo learned Sacred Sword! Now he's got this. CHARGE! Man, he's a beast with that movie now.

NO. COMMERCIAL BREAK

---

Commercial break....

---

That Sacred sword is a real worker. It just took out that large blast from Kyreum that would have shattered the gates.

Keldeo is tired now, and Kyreum has him beat.

But Kyreum points out that Keldeo chose to protect his friends (Ash and the gang) instead of winning. (that blast was going straight for them)

Hey! He returns to his regular form and his horn is restored.

Uh oh, a piece of the giant factory is crumbling down. They all escape riding the trio. Kyreum freezes the place to keep it from crumbling.

Iris mentions she hates the cold. lol.

Cobalion decrees Keldeo as a Sword of Justice now!

AN OATH. OH MY. Look at their sacred swords.

They all forge swords together and now theyre a quartet.

End of movie.

Not a bad movie. Kind of straight forward.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Yeah, I'll be commenting while watching the movie.

Dear god, has any other Pokemon lost a vital part of their bodies before?

EDIT:

Iris: Elder, what's the strongest Dragon-type?

Elder: That's easy, my dear. Cynthia's Garchomp.

-

Keldeo is, surprisingly, eating Japanese tacos.

Last edited:

JD

Yeah, I'll be commenting while watching the movie.

Dear god, has any other Pokemon lost a vital part of their bodies before?

EDIT:

Iris: Elder, what's the strongest Dragon-type?

Elder: That's easy, my dear. Cynthia's Garchomp.

I'm pretty sure Pikachu left a chip or a dent in a Metagross back in the Hoenn League but I don't know if that counts as losing a vital point.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm glad that Iris is showing what she learned from the Elder. It makes her feel more special to me.

...But what a pimp she is, stealing a BLIMP and all.

Also, I'm liking this movie a little more than the previous one. I'm surprised that Kyurem can change forms at will without having Reshiram or Zekrom nearby. Keldeo and his partnership with the three swordsmen is nicely done.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Just goes to show: You should never start a fight you never intend to finish.

So there ARE good morals from this movie. And yeah, I'm liking this movie a lot more than last years. And that movie got to be in theatres (yet for only 2 days).