• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kyurem

-_-. It OHKOs Scrafty with focus blast. I'd be stupid to keep it infront of a Conkeldurr and it OHKOs with Blizard/Draco Meteor and scarf against Mienshao. Also I meant its not like those HO pokemon that one single super effective attack would KO them. Also it survives lots of important hits and having those friking big attack stats makes it reliable.
Please first use a pokemon then talk about it.

irock245

She wants it
you mena focus miss. In order to beat sxcrafty, you have to hope it hits, which it won't 70 percent of the time.Yeah, that focus miss's real accuracy. True with cokeldurr, but you lose momentuim and same with mienshao. Don't for get verizon of breloom, too! Same with every Ou dragon in existence!

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
Shame it's got that great offensive typing, but its very much the opposite on the defensive side, having weaknesses of some of the most common offensive type in OU. It's difficult to really take advantage of if that nice base 125 defense, with no recovery, though it can take a hit or two.

Eaglehawk

Banned
If its HP was swapped with Speed, we wouldn't be talking so much crap about it.

you mena focus miss. In order to beat sxcrafty, you have to hope it hits, which it won't 70 percent of the time.Yeah, that focus miss's real accuracy. True with cokeldurr, but you lose momentuim and same with mienshao. Don't for get verizon of breloom, too! Same with every Ou dragon in existence!
Yeah I agree with the focus blast point anyway verizon is OHKO with blizzard
and is (ofc) outspeeded with scarf, breloom happens pretty much the same and mach punch technician does not OHKO neither. This is why I prefer scarf over any other sets reaching a monstrous 432 Speed with modest nature

irock245

She wants it
ok but without scarf, my point stands. Except for breloom. unless the scarf set becomes so widely good and popular, it will suck in Ou forever.

Ilan

It is only 10 points under the popular Stone Edge ya know?
It hits 7 of 10 times which isn't THAT low.

If the accuracy bothers you just use HP fighting.

Why would Kyurem suck in OU? it have good bulk 125/90/90 nice speed for scarf (90) and solid 130 offence it isn't emboar it got speed and nice bulk it is just underestimated to death.
If you see a dangerous pokemon (like scizor or conkeldurr) just "switch" to a counter the fact a pokemon doesn't kill the whole metagame doesn't mean it sucks!
Like I said before he should get a bigger move pool in the next pokemon game like most of gen 5 pokemons, who lack of a good move pool who knows? he might get aura sphere or better stats like girtina this pokemon isn't finished yet I can't belive he is ready to be in a cover of the 3rd game he will get something for sure.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
It is only 10 points under the popular Stone Edge ya know?
It hits 7 of 10 times which isn't THAT low.

If the accuracy bothers you just use HP fighting.

Why would Kyurem suck in OU? it have good bulk 125/90/90 nice speed for scarf (90) and solid 130 offence it isn't emboar it got speed and nice bulk it is just underestimated to death.
If you see a dangerous pokemon (like scizor or conkeldurr) just "switch" to a counter the fact a pokemon doesn't kill the whole metagame doesn't mean it sucks!
Like I said before he should get a bigger move pool in the next pokemon game like most of gen 5 pokemons, who lack of a good move pool who knows? he might get aura sphere or better stats like girtina this pokemon isn't finished yet I can't belive he is ready to be in a cover of the 3rd game he will get something for sure.

Ya mean stone miss right? Kyurem is ok in UU, but since the ban, he is horrible. Hopefully his special forme in grey version will be better.

I use a Scarf Kyurem on my team, and it works excellent. Its Draco Meteor is comparable to Latios's, and it has a powerful Ice Beam that always saves me in a pinch. For example, it handles things like Gliscor, Dragonite, FatMence, Landorus, etc.

irock245

She wants it
That's true, but scarf terakion wrecks it. And priority.

TropiOUs

Come at me bro
That's true, but scarf terakion wrecks it. And priority.
For the time being it should only worry about Scizor's bullet punch that is not guaranteed to kill it.
And Terrakion is a bit harder,but scarf lacks the power to break trough Gliscor that can sponge some hits for Kyurem.

PokeMaster366

Why would Kyurem be afraid of a phone company (insert laugh here).

Jibberish aside, Kyurem would have to be afraid of Fighting types in general. 'Nuff said.

windsong

WEST SIDE
trollfacekyurembannerbannedinUUsuckinOUcopy.png

forever kyurem

edit: and rather amusingly the main reason that Kyurem sucks so much, the Rocks weak with no reliable recovery, hasn't really been mentioned in this thread yet. =p
also the inability to break through steels that aren't hit SE by focus blast is bad.

mycooly

Banned
trollfacekyurembannerbannedinUUsuckinOUcopy.png

forever kyurem

edit: and rather amusingly the main reason that Kyurem sucks so much, the Rocks weak with no reliable recovery, hasn't really been mentioned in this thread yet. =p
also the inability to break through steels that aren't hit SE by focus blast is bad.

man eevee you stole the sig i was gonna use xD
anyways yea Kyurem was good in UU with hail and such
but now? it literally sucks in OU

Eranu™

Kyurem has decent stats.
But it is too weak against Priority moves and his typing is awful for the metagame.