• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

l The Hoenn Region Club V2 l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
@Dragon That's great!^^ It'd be nice to get a little advertisement out there.

I Forgot to add some of the newer members to the OP , but you're all added now ^^

Myself I think Ludicolo actually fits my personality better ; it is always being jolly.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Can I join?

Username: Sceptile Master
Nickname you'd like to be called: SM (or just my username)

Questions in spoiler tag.

Your favorite Hoenn Pokemon? Sceptile.

What do you like most about Hoenn? Hoenn never got boring, even after endgame.

What do you think of all the water in Hoenn? I like surfing and diving. Especially diving being an essential part of exploring Hoenn made it fun.

Do you like the Hoenn Gym Leaders? Of course.

Would you like to see them remake the Hoenn games? Of course... but me being an Emerald fan, I hope thye would remake that specifically, but it's unlikely...

What is your current team in R / S / E? Well, thing is... I had my original save file deleted long ago, so I forget my original team... that's a very long story. I am playing through it again on a cart of mine *not my original cart though... another long story*, but it's something like Sceptile, Gardevoir, Swellow, Armaldo, and some others.

What would your team be if they remade R / S / E? I'd remake my original team from the first Pokemon RPG I ever played, Emerald. Which would be *IIRC*, Sceptile, Rayquaza, Swellow, Armaldo, Gardevoir, and... Huntail was it?

Which starter did you choose in R / S / E? Treecko.

What starter do you like most and why? Treecko. I mean, it's a gecko, and geckos are cool, and it has grass powers. It gradually evolves into a person-sized reptile that could easily cut you into pieces and is very agile, and still has grass powers.

If GameFreak remade the Hoenn games, what would you prefer to be done with the differences between R / S and Emerald? Seeing as they'd probably just remake R/S and not Emerald, I'd like for them to put in some Emerald things, like perhaps BOTH Aqua and Magma, and the Battle Fronteir and Scott. But then again that kinda laves little difference...

If a new series with Max as a main character would begin, would you like this idea and what Pokemon would you like him to have? I would like the idea, and I think he should have a Ralts, like in that one AG episode.

Let's say that if they remade R / S / E the E4 and Champion both get roster updates after the first time you beat them. What would you want their team to look like? I dunno, more powerful I guess, but I guess a few gen 4-6 Pokemon mixed in would be okay after you beat them for the first time.

Let's say that if they remade R / S / E the Gym Leaders got roster updates after the first time you beat them.What would you want their teams to look like? Same as above.

If you could choose one City / Town in Hoenn to explore,which would it be and why? Probably Sootopolis. A city enterable only by flying or by diving deep underwater, walled in by rock, yet inhabited... it'd be fun.

Do you like Groudon or Kyogre and why? Umm, which one you mean? I like both, but I've always been more of a Rayquaza fan ^^;

If you had to choose one place to live in Hoenn , where would it be , and why? It might sound dumb, but... Littleroot town definitley. It was the start of my Pokemon [RPG] journey.

What was the most difficult team you've ever used in R / S / E? I dunno, but I remember my Ruby team had a lot of flaws when going against Liza and Tate, or I was underleveled ^^;

Who is your favorite non-playable character in Hoenn? Brendan or Wally.

Where is your Secret Base in R / S / E? I can't believe I forgot the name, but that route off of Lavaridge town *to the left and down*, somewhere along the edge of that cave. you need to wait for a Lilycove sale to buy a board to walk over part of it I know.

What music track from RSE are you the most excited about to hear renewed? Hmm... all of them I guess.

What is your favorite Pokemon from Hoenn? As in that inhabits? Seems like the first question <.>

Who is your favorite Gym Leader from Hoenn?Hmm... tough one. I did enjoy battling Wattson and Juan a lot if I remember right. Liza and Tate too.

If you could change around the teams of the Rivals (Brendan / May and Wally) what would you change? The're Pokemon would be equal leveled to mine, or stronger.

What was your favourite training spot in Hoenn? I forget :p

Who is your favorite Elite Four member in R / S / E and why? Wallace or... wow, I don't even remember his name. The other water-guy with the hat and the big mustache. I guess because they were strong and intimidating.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
You're accepted!

So guys , you should be posting a bit more I think ^^

Is anyone doing a Playthrough of RSE?

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Lol , that's cool.

So I'm thinking of replaying Emerald , and I figured why not let you guys build my Team?

~ Swampert
~
~
~
~
~

I already chose my Starter , so pick the rest of 'em , as long as the Team is balanced.

RocketToTheMoon

Username: RocketToTheMoon
Nickname you'd like to be called: Rocket or CW
Your favorite Hoenn Pokemon? Masqerain

AG is my favorite generation of the anime. I'm a total Drew fangirl x3
I just know that they're gonna make 6th Gen RSE remakes. They must.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
You're accepted! I feel as if they will make Remakes aswell :c

I wish I could have watched more of the RSE Anime...

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Welcome Josie!

I'd like one , since the Graphics will be much better. I'd also hope it's easier to catch Feebas.

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
@aura, why not Salamance?

I would LOVE to have a RSE remake, so many good pokemon...(heck, maybe if they come i might make a balanced team.)

(also, can i be a leader, 'cause it may help with some of my inactivity issues...)

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Sure , I'll add you Espeon ^^ It'll be helpful when I can't get on as much.

@Josie Pretty much any speculations for future Remakes of RSE. Also , I want you guys to help me build my Emerald Team ^__^

~ Swampert
~
~
~
~
~

So yeah , pick whatever you guys want , as long as the Team stays balanced.

Last edited:

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Thank you! As i said in my most recent post here, why not Salamance for your team.

(also, @ Aura, I will try to be on as much as i can, just PM me when you need help.)

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Oh Lol , I didn't notice :c

I'm kinda tired of using it but okay!

~ Swampert [Me]
~ Salamence [Espeon EX]
~
~
~
~

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
@ Aura, Well on your profile it says that it is your favorite pokemon, so i went off of that.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Ah , I understand. I just used it a lot in Emerald already.

Spinda sounds fun :D

~ Swampert [Me]
~ Salamence [Espeon EX]
~ Spinda [irkenguy1]
~
~
~

Status
Not open for further replies.