• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

l The Hoenn Region Club V2 l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Accepted!^^

Shroomish does kinda hold out I guess. The main reason I was losing was because Makuhita kept using Bulk Up D:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, that is kinda annoying. That is why God invented special Attack-moves. lol

Aura Sensei™

User Title
That's a good thing , after all , but he still was Bulky. I could barely 2HKO with Confusion :p

irkenguy1

cubone lover
for evo i think maybe a branch for lombre like use grass stone to evolve into something else that would be cool

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Thta would actually make sense I think , due to Lombre's Line resembling both a Grass Type and a Water Type at the same time.

Ausgirl

Username: Fearless123 <--- this will probably change though
Nickname you'd like to be called:
Your favorite Hoenn Pokemon? Latias

Last edited:

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Yeah, or a female only evo. A stone one could also work, it could be a actor, or something(since ludicolo is a dancer, why not the other evo be a actor)

Last edited:

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Hello there. I'd like to rejoin the club. I was part of the previous club before it shut down so here goes:

Username: LordLucario21
Nickname you'd like to be called: Eric or Lucario, whichever you prefer.
Your favorite Hoenn Pokemon? Blaziken (it's a boss)

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
B]Username:[/B]Jacobthepokemonfreak
Nickname you'd like to be called:Jacob...i guess
Your favorite Hoenn Pokemon?since 3 of my 4 faves are taken, I'll pick Absol

I want to join because HOENN IS AWESOME!!!!

My Fave pokes are: Swampert, Gardevoir, Absol and Salamence

Aura Sensei™

User Title
@ Leaders you guys are supposed to accept new members in my absence so they can get in on the discussion .-.

Anyways you guys are accepted!

Ausgirl

@ Leaders you guys are supposed to accept new members in my absence so they can get in on the discussion .-.

Anyways you guys are accepted!

Thanks!

So who here was expecting (hoping) that the announcement was about the remakes? I was, but I don't mind waiting a bit longer if I get to play Sapphire 3D.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I was expecting the Remakes, but then when I heard about the new Games I was still very happy. I'd be happy to see what they do with the Contests and Safari Zone. Maybe they would add a component whereas you go on a Tour around the Safari and as you see Pokemon they get Registered in your Pokedex.

Ausgirl

I was expecting the Remakes, but then when I heard about the new Games I was still very happy. I'd be happy to see what they do with the Contests and Safari Zone. Maybe they would add a component whereas you go on a Tour around the Safari and as you see Pokemon they get Registered in your Pokedex.

Yeah I actually miss the contests. They were so much better than the stupid movie thing we now have... I swear when I was forced to go in that building during my first playthrough I swore I'd never go back.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Yeah I actually miss the contests. They were so much better than the stupid movie thing we now have... I swear when I was forced to go in that building during my first playthrough I swore I'd never go back.

The 3rd gen contests were a good side-game but the 4th gen utterly ruined them, I want the originals back!
Oh, my amazing Swellow, Double team, quick attack, and aerial ace had you get a portrait of beauty and coolness. Speaking of, did/does anyone have all 5 portraits filled up?

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
I loved the contests, sometimes i go back to my emerald just for the contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.