• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

l The Hoenn Region Club V2 l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I hardly ever played the Contests, because I found them rather boring.

Although I do like them more than PokeStar, so I guess they're still decent :c

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
@ Leaders you guys are supposed to accept new members in my absence so they can get in on the discussion .-.

Anyways you guys are accepted!

Sorry! Have been busy in my main computer times, will try better next time.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
It's alright.

Where is everybody at though? It's kinda quiet here .-. If this place dosen't become more active I'm going to close up shop.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
In my case, I just got distracted by other things on the computer and school and was busied by other things. Luckily, I have a 3 day weekend. Unluckily, midterms are in the 3 day week coming up.

In other news, I watched a Hoenn episode for the first time in years yesterday.

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
I wish that they did too, they were pretty good. In the anime world my first two seasons that I remember are Master Quest and Advanced. So i have a connection to the Hoenn episodes.

Sceptile Master

I know on Boomerang, I think they've aired some earlier D/P Pokemon episodes, though I may have been wrong. Which makes me wonder why they haven't aired any Hoenn episodes yet, that I've seen.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
A fewyears ago I had seen some Episodes, but then once the DP Anime was done with they stopped airing D: Makes me wonder, maybe I should just buy them off the Internet.

RocketToTheMoon

Sceptile Master said:
I know on Boomerang, I think they've aired some earlier D/P Pokemon episodes, though I may have been wrong. Which makes me wonder why they haven't aired any Hoenn episodes yet, that I've seen.
They did. Boomerang aired all of AG over the summer. They've been going progressively through all of the older seasons.

Sorry for being such a terrible club member! Dx I'm just so busy with stuff!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
It's not your fault. I just want this place to stay active :] Also, Espeon no longer wants to be a Leader so I'd be glad if someone could take their spot to help me out for now.

Did you capture the three Regi's in R / S / E?B]
Unfortunately I was kinda confused with the method, plus I was too lazy to get a Wailord and Relicanth, so I never did.

RocketToTheMoon

I can't right now, sorry...School is just way too much already and I rarely have time to come on here for long :(

Did you capture the three Regi's in R / S / E?
No...Too lazy Dx I will though when they come out with the remakes! I SWEAR IT!

Bananarama

The light is coming
I can't right now, sorry...School is just way too much already and I rarely have time to come on here for long :(

Did you capture the three Regi's in R / S / E?
No...Too lazy Dx I will though when they come out with the remakes! I SWEAR IT!
I did. I had to look up the method, though! It shouldn't be so tedious!

Sceptile Master

They did. Boomerang aired all of AG over the summer. They've been going progressively through all of the older seasons.

Darn, I was rather busy this summer. Well... sort of not really. But recently I don't watch a lot of tv channels just due to there not being a lot on in my interest anymore, but I'll have to keep that in mind next time they air AG or anything from Hoenn.

About the Regis, I had (and still have) the Prima Emerald guidebook. Despite the couple errors that are in the book (Namely Treecko being called a fire type and Torchic being called a grass type towards the beginning, and on one page only saying Surskit was catchable), it made catching the Regis a lot easier with the braille chart it included. So yes, I did hunt them down.

RocketToTheMoon

If a new series with Max as a main character would begin, would you like this idea and what Pokemon would you like him to have?
I love this idea. I want him to have a Treecko as a starter...I can see him being a mainly grass-type trainer.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Max i a smartarse! He should have a Beldum, eventually Metagross as a team member, at least!
Why d peoople like Max anyway? He's annoying

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Personally I think Max needs a Beldum too, for the same reason as above.

I find Max rather annoying, but not nearly as much as Iris (kinda off topic but oh well).

Status
Not open for further replies.