• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

l The Hoenn Region Club V2 l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
I like Max as a character and I think he deserves a Ralts(I couldn't think of anything better)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
If a new series with Max as a main character would begin, would you like this idea and what Pokemon would you like him to have?
I love this idea. I want him to have a Treecko as a starter...I can see him being a mainly grass-type trainer.

I want him to have Treecko originally picked as starter, but that the Pokéballs got mixed up, and he got Surskit instead.

Then, I want him to get the Ralts he promised, get a Snorunt while he's there, and then a Numel in Mt. vhimney, then Wailmer that he shall rescue frommNeo Team Aqua, and finally a Shroomish oncenhe goes to challenge Norman for his final badge.

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
This topic is dying so...

If you had to choose one place to live in Hoenn , where would it be , and why?

Sootopolis(i think that is how you spell it) City. It is a underwater town with one of the best gimmicks in the gym that I have seen in a while. Sure, it makes me rage sometimes, but that adds to the fun of it!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I normally remember the way to Sootopolis, although sometimes I get it confused with the way to Kyogre, haha :3

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
This topic is dying so...

If you had to choose one place to live in Hoenn , where would it be , and why?

Sootopolis(i think that is how you spell it) City. It is a underwater town with one of the best gimmicks in the gym that I have seen in a while. Sure, it makes me rage sometimes, but that adds to the fun of it!

I would... want to live in Ever Grande City! Population: Elite 4 and Champion 5 and Champion.

But nah. I wpould like to live there, it's so... Lonely :p

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
My runner up for where I would like to live is...* drum roll* Lilycove City!*cheers from the audience* It has the contest hall, the ferry port, it's really close to the safari zone, and there's the department store.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
I would like to live in Littleroot town, imagine how much you could learn from Prof. Birch if you made friends with him? (and I could get a mudkip!)

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Little root was in third place, I must admit, but Sootopolis and Lilycove were, in my mind, better! Theres more to see, than can ever be seen, more to do, than can ever be done!*someone whispers in my ear* Huh? Whats that? Oh yeah, that's the Lion King, but you get my point.

Last edited:

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I answered that I'd want to live in Littleroot town before, but my only complaint would be if Birch was more like the anime Birch, as in he'd be a crazy driver.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Ever Grande City would be kinda lonely, but it'd be a good spot for me to live since I don't like living in huge cities.

New Topic:

If you had to choose between Team Aqua or Magma, which would you prefer to join, and why?
I would probably want to join Team Aqua, since their uniforms are better than Team Magma's imo, plus I like Water Types more than Fire or Ground Types.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Ever Grande City would be kinda lonely, but it'd be a good spot for me to live since I don't like living in huge cities.

New Topic:

If you had to choose between Team Aqua or Magma, which would you prefer to join, and why?
I would probably want to join Team Aqua, since their uniforms are better than Team Magma's imo, plus I like Water Types more than Fire or Ground Types.

Team Magma. Bcause they dress like Ninjas, apparently use Sonrunt, and because their plan actually makes sense.

irkenguy1

cubone lover
sorry if iv'e been inactive my computer is bugging up and team magma they're just so awesome in so many ways

RocketToTheMoon

I apologise for inactivity as well *is ashamed*.

I would choose Team Aqua, but that would require me to betray Team Rocket...If I had to choose between Aqua or Magma, though, I'd definitely choose Aqua. I love water types~!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
It's fine guys.

Team Magma's plan does make more sense, since there is plenty of water in Hoenn and I say kill those Tentacool!

Ausgirl

Neither since both team magma's and team aqua's plans are rediculous and what they do ends up hurting pokemon as well.

RocketToTheMoon

I personally think that both TA and TM had good intentionns, and their plans were very unique as far as antagonist teams' go. I haven't done a ton of research on the finer points of their plans, but from what I know I think that they honestly weren't as bad as people think.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Sorry for inactivity myself, I was *and still am* training so I can at least play a few matches in the International 2013 BW2 tournament. My Pokemon aren't *but now are close* to level 50, so... yeah. I'd trade over another team but currently I only have one DS :I

As for which team... I don't really know.

Also, after I finish Black 2, I'll probably continue Emerald.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Yeah, they weren't trying to destroy the world, but their beliefs where that their plans would help the world.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
TA and TM had egoistic intentions, which is why they failed, for nothing can beat the magical power of friendhip and 10-year olds. lo

Status
Not open for further replies.