• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

l The Hoenn Region Club V2 l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Username: Epic-Inferno
Nickname you'd like to be called: No preference. Epic or Ferny is fine.
Your favorite Hoenn Pokemon? Breloom! It's my second favorite Pokemon overall.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Accepted!^^

Does anyone here do Wi-Fi or PO? Because if we get enough Sign-ups, we can have a Hoenn Tournament :c

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I do PO, but I'm not sure I'd participate. I'm not the best competitive battler in the world. :/

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I don't use PO, so I'm not too familiar with it, but I do know what it is.

I wouldn't mind a Hoenn tournament, but you'd have to be sure to give a lot of time for us to prepare (or not, but I might need some time :p). I think a small prize would be nice as well (a Pokemon or an item).

On an unrelated note does anyone miss the flutes actually being useful for things other than selling them? I think the one flute wakes up every sleeping Pokemon IIRC, but other than that, they were great >_< The chances of having you and your opponent sleeping is very low anyway.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
The Tournament would be purely for fun :c

The flutes were pretty useful, but I could never acquire some D:

RocketToTheMoon

I don't think I'm tourney-material Dx and until I get Ruby back *glares at annoying rival* I can't make my team.

I can't say I miss anything about the flutes except the fun it was trying to get one, and how nerve-wracking it was trying to decide which to buy xD

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
I couldn't do a tournament. : (

I like the flutes, my favorite is the one that snaps you out of infatuation. I miss them.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Wait, if it happened, would the tournament be limited to gen 3 Pokemon, or any Pokemon that is available in Hoenn in any of the three games?

RocketToTheMoon

Yeah, if the tourney is all Hoenn-native Pokémon, I can probably enter (provided I have time Dx)

Good news is I just beat B2, so I can work on my training some more!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Guys, I think I'm going to close this Club now. It's not really very active. If there are Remakes of RSE though, you can be sure I'll remake the Club. Sorry guys.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Guys, I think I'm going to close this Club now. It's not really very active. If there are Remakes of RSE though, you can be sure I'll remake the Club. Sorry guys.

Urgh, I had a feeling this was coming. I haven't been active enough for leadership anyway.

But, yeah. None of the Region Clubs have gotten any attention lately now that it's all cropped up into a XY Vibe.

Estellise

peachy
omg, Hoenn. <3

Username: Auaria~
Nickname you'd like to be called: Aria
Your favorite Hoenn Pokemon? there's quite a few... Gardevoir, Latias, Ralts, Torchic, Metagross, Wynaut, Groudon, and Jirachi to name a few :p

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
^Aw, too bad. I have just been so busy lately...I will join again if(and when)the RES remakes come.

Status
Not open for further replies.