• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lab Rats

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
~Lab Rats~​

There've been a lot of Pokemorph RPGs cropping up lately and I thought I'd take my own creative twist to them...

~Background and Plot~

At the beginning of time, two worlds were created. One is the world we call home, the world of humans, large cities, and animals. The other is the world known as the Pokemon World. There live both humans and Pokemon. The two worlds have existed aside each other for millennia, neither aware of the other. Rumor has it that there is a portal between the worlds, buried deep down and so filled protected with spells and enchantments that no one dare approach it. It is rumored that these enchantments were laid by special Guardians of the worlds, appointed by Mew herself.

But of course, it was only a matter of time before someone became aware. A scientist by the name of Dr. Murphy walked into work one morning to find a big rack of test tubes in his office. The only thing that accompanied these mysterious vials was a note. Treat these with care. Inject them into whatever you please. Much love, Xander

Dr. Murphy had no idea who Xander was, but he took some of the vials, each numbered with a number, and took them to his lab rats. He injected each with a random number, wondering what would happen. Over the days, something mysterious began to afflict the rats. They began to change colors. Their fur became strange colors, their eyes changed colors, their ears and tails changed shape. Some grew scales, some grew wings. Dr. Murphy knew that he’d discovered something amazing. He planned to use these vials for his own uses, perhaps even inject himself with one of the vials. After all, there were nearly four hundred of them, simply waiting for him.

However, Dr. Murphy didn’t realize that these vials would do something else to the rats: make them intelligent. The rats soon became self aware, and rather unhappy that they were living in cages. They’d figured one thing out: they were no longer merely animal. They were sort of kind of Pokemon. They gained the ability to speak Pokemon, a language unknown to animal or human. And soon, they figured out how to unlatch the cages and escape. The rats, however, failed to account for security cameras. Murphy saw them escape and he knew he had to get them back before the media got a-hold of them... or worse, the cops.

Things began to escalate quickly. The rats were on the run, having figured out that something was after them. And indeed it was. Dr. Murphy had injected new creatures with his DNA cocktail. These creatures ranged from dogs to cats, any creature that Murphy thought could track down the rats. And now the rats are on the run, not only from the creatures that they’ve come to call “The Others” but also from a mysterious force... The Guardians. Some suspect that it was one of the Guardians that gave Murphy the DNA to begin with...

~Less Complicated Sounding Plot~
So basically, you’re a rat (or other small rodent). You’ve been living an oblivious rat life testing out random beauty products or medicines and obviously none of those things killed you. One day, this crazy scientist guy comes by and sticks a needle of Pokemon DNA into you. The next day, you wake up smart. Like, self-aware, with emotions and needs beyond eat, sleep, pee. And you and the other rats decided you didn’t like the cages, but you left. Now you’re living on the streets running from crazy dogs and cats who are trying to eat you and/or return you to the evil Dr. Murphy who will probably kill you or use you to take over the world or something, you’re not really sure. Oh and you can’t quite shake the feeling that someone or something is watching you... and it’s not one of The Others.

~Terminology~

Real World:
The world we call our own. Earth. The land of animals, humans, cities, everything that we hold near and dear. No one here has heard of Pokemon. A mysterious power emanates from the one of the Appalachian Mountains in America, and lately that power has been growing... perhaps this is where the portal is located...

PokeEarth
: The world inhabited by Pokemon. It exists alongside the world we call our own, connected by only a portal. These worlds have never made contact before. Their world was supposedly created by powerful Pokemon called Arceus and Mew.

Portals: The portals are small rips in space that allow access from the Real World to PokeEarth. Very few, if any, people have ever gone between the worlds before and doing so can cause extreme altercations to the body of anything that doesn’t exist in the other world. I.e. if a Meowth came through the portal, it would most likely turn into a house cat.

Guardians: These creatures protect the portals and try to keep the peace and balance between the worlds. They were once humans, but when they died, their souls were transformed into these by Mew herself. They are creatures that mostly resemble humans, however, they have animal or Pokemon ears and tails. When in the Real World, they have animal appendages, and when in the Pokemon world, they have Pokemon appendages. They have strong magical abilities, usually tied to the elements. They also have the ability to carry anything unchanged through the portals. They could bring a Meowth into the Real World, and it would still be a Meowth. This is why it is expected that the DNA was brought over by one of them.

The Guardian’s goal is to capture the both the Originals and the Others and attempt to revert their DNA either back to its original state or completely into a Pokemon. If this cannot be achieved, they will destroy them. While chasing the Originals and the Others, the Guardians have taken on a (mostly) human form, in which their extra appendages are hidden.

The Others: Any kind of changed creature aside from the original escapees. They are usually cats or dogs, and they are highly intelligent. They work for Dr. Murphy, trying to hunt down the rats. However these animals definitely have their own motives as well, and there have been deserters.

The Originals: The original experiment performed by Murphy. Each one was injected with a random number from his DNA packet. These are all small rodents, such as rats, mice, gerbils, hamsters, even a few rabbits. They escaped from the facility where they were being held and are now on the run from The Others.

The DNA:
This isn’t really a term, but it still needs to be described. In these little test tubes was the DNA of several Pokemon, each appropriately labeled with its Pokedex number. Some of the numbers were missing (i.e. no legendaries). The effects of the DNA are varied based on species. The closer the Pokemon was to the animal species, the more you change. So say you’re a rat, and you’ve been injected with Rattata DNA. The rat would be almost an exact copy of a Rattata, since they are so similar. But if you’re say a cat and you’ve been injected with Gyrados DNA, the changes would be much less. Generally, the animal in question has picked up both the fur and eye color of the Pokemon in question. Any extra limbs such as wings will probably appear and the animal may grow slightly larger or smaller depending on the DNA it was injected with.

So, I think I’ve covered everything. Feel free to ask any questions, and I shall answer them.

~Rules~
1. All forum rules apply (naturally).
2. Respect both myself and the other players. I don’t want to see any insults or whatnot.
3. You may play as one of the Originals or one of the Others. I will accept a few Guardians, but your sign-up must be verrrry impressive. (I will definitely PM these people rather often, as they will be crucial to the plot).
4. You will be allowed more than one character (even though I'd prefer you only have one or two), but I’m setting the limit at three. And only one of these can be a Guardian.
5. No legendary DNA please. It would have been very hard for even a Guardian to get a hold of DNA like that. Fifth gen Pokemon, however, are acceptable.
6. This darling game will be rated PG-13, so please keep anything inappropriate like “heated romance” or super nasty gore out of it.
7. Have fun!

~Sign-Ups~

Originals:

Name: You probably came up with this name yourself, so it shouldn’t be something like “Abby”.

Species: Rodents only... include the Pokemon DNA you were injected with here as well.

Age: The rodents probably don’t know their age, since they only became self-aware a few weeks ago. So if you could give how old they think of themselves as (in human years) that would be most helpful.

Appearance: These are not normal animals. Go crazy though, seriously I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with. (at least 2 paragraphs)

Personality: Just a few weeks ago, you were an animal, but now you have more of the mindset of a human or a Pokemon. However I’m sure some little quirks will remain from your animal side. (at least 2 paragraphs)

History: Include anything that has happened to you since you’ve become changed.

Abilities: Since you’ve been injected with Pokemon DNA, you’ve gained some traits of the Pokemon. These probably won’t be “moves” per say, but something more along the lines of limited manipulation of fire, or a little touch of telepathy for some psychic Pokemon types. (Limit of two)

Other: Anything else I need to know?

Others:

Name: You probably came up with this name yourself, so it shouldn’t be something like “Abby”.
Species: Any animal, but something like a dog or a cat is preferred... include the Pokemon DNA you were injected with here as well.

Age: The animals probably don’t know their age, since they only became self-aware a few weeks ago. So if you could give how old they think of themselves as (in human years) that would be most helpful.

Appearance: These are not normal animals. Go crazy though, seriously I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with. (At least 2 paragraphs)

Personality: Just a few weeks ago, you were an animal, but now you have more of the mindset of a human or a Pokemon. However I’m sure some little quirks will remain from your animal side. (at least two paragraphs)

History: Include anything that has happened to you since you’ve become changed.

Abilities: Since you’ve been injected with Pokemon DNA, you’ve gained some traits of the Pokemon. These probably won’t be “moves” per say, but something more along the lines of limited manipulation of fire, or a little touch of telepathy for some psychic Pokemon types. (limit of two)

Guardians:

Name: Anything goes.
Species: What kind of Pokemon/animal parts do you have?

Age: Anywhere from the age of twenty to the beginning of time. Guardians are old.

Appearance: You should look mostly human, but have ears and a tail. If you’re a bird, you’ll probably have wings too.

Personality: Just gimme at least two paragraphs please.

History: Two paragraphs please.

Abilities: Guardians can pack some major mojo behind them. They probably have a strong elemental affinity to whatever their Pokemon type is (if they’re Psychic type they’ll have some major brain powers too). Limit of three.

My sign-ups: (will be up soon if this catches interest).

~Accepted players~

Accepted:
Aslynn♥Pokemon (Blaze, Rabbit/Vulpix)

Pending:
MurgoUrth (Riticio, Rodent/Oshawott)

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(This is a cool idea. I would like to join.)

Name: Riticio

Species: Rodent/Oshawott DNA

Age: 7 Months (Rats live about 1 to 2 years as far as I know.)

Appearance: Rats and Oshawott are both mammals, so the change is about average. Riticio has white fur everywhere except his ears, feet, and nose. His ears and feet look normally shaped, but are blue. His nose is larger than normal, and is colored orange. His tail fanned out into a tail fin. Other than that, Riticio has no more resemblance to Oshawott.

Personality: Riticio tries to act dignified and fancy. He's not a bad personality, but he focuses more on himself than he does others. He likes standing up on his hind-legs because it makes him feel more confident and fancy.

History: After Riticio escaped, he likes hanging around the city park's fountain. He's usually hiding behind the torrents coming out of the statue, but when no one is looking, he likes swimming laps around the fountain.

Abilities: Riticio is REALLY good at swimming, and can even swim as far as a 1000 times it's length. This might not help him in many situations though.

Other: Not that I know of.

(Is this good enough?)

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
MurgoUrth: You've got a pretty good start there. You just need to add more. I like your idea, but you're seriously lacking in the length department. Just try to add another paragraph to your appearance and another paragraph and a half to your personality. The length of your history is a little lacking as well, but I don't really care much about the history section here since the rodents don't really have a history. Unfortunately for now I'm going to have to deny you. Sorry.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Name: Riticio

Species: Common Brown Rat/Oshawott DNA

Age: 7 Months (Rats live about 1 to 2 years as far as I know.)

Appearance: Rats and Oshawott are both mammals, so the change is about average. Riticio has white fur everywhere except his ears, feet, and nose. His ears and feet look normally shaped, but are blue. His nose is larger than normal, and is colored orange. His tail fanned out into a tail fin. Other than that, Riticio has no more resemblance to Oshawott.

Also of note, but more part of his original appearence, his whiskers are a bit longer than some of the other rats in the lab. His feet are also a bit shorter than normal. His fur is not incredibly sleek and slightly messy, which indicates he liked playing and running around when he was a normal rat.

Personality: Riticio tries to act dignified and fancy. He's not a bad personality, but he focuses more on himself than he does others. He likes standing up on his hind-legs because it makes him feel more confident and fancy.

He doesn't know the other rats very well. He usually tries hiding from humans and the Others more than trying to find the Originals. He doesn't even notice any original that just happens to come by, cause he is usually too busy splashing around the the city park fountain's.

Anyone that he does manage to come across he's usually to talkative too. He would rather talk about himself than ask about others. He's a bit selfish, but he's not a bad rat. He's not very social, though.

History: After Riticio escaped, he likes hanging around the city park's fountain. He's usually hiding behind the torrents coming out of the statue, but when no one is looking, he likes swimming laps around the fountain. Sometimes, he also likes swimming down to the bottom of the fountain and play with the coins that have been tossed in. He sometimes likes trying to juggle the coins when he's above the water.

As you would expect, his food source comes from a nearby garbage can. Sometimes people throw out half eaten burgers, or packets of French Fries. Riticio really likes those. ...But he usually has to go at night when no one's around.

Abilities: Riticio is REALLY good at swimming, and can even swim as far as a 1000 times it's length. This might not help him in many situations though. Riticio is very acrobatic in water, but less so on land. Riticio, like Oshawott, carries a shell everywhere. Riticio can use the shell as a weapon. The shell is not a boomerang, however, and Riticio has to go fetch it everytime he throws the shell.

Other: Not that I know of.

(How's that?)

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(Come on, guys, this is a really cool idea, and I would really like to see this RP take flight.)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(I can't be the only one interested in this RP.)

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Name: Savil
Species: Fennec Fox/Charizard.

Appearance: Savil has the typical large ears for her species, but has horns(like Charizard's) growing in her forehead, but more to the center that her ears. She has tiny, bat-like wings, orange on the outside and blue-ish green on the inside, though she can only glide with them. She has ribs showing through her fur, and her eyes are a azure shade of blue, differing from the normal color of black. Her tail, which is MUCH bushier than normal fennec fox's tails, sprouts a minuscule flame at the end, though it can't burn her body. She has the large, comical ears of the fennec fox, though the insides are blue, like the insides of Charizard's wings. Her fur is light brown on her back, off white on her belly and nose, and almost black once it reaches her tail.

She has couple of scars criss-crossing her face, though they are very close to her eyes, it was a turn of luck whatever had given her the scars, had not made her blind. One scar runs from the base of her right ear, all the way to the bottom of her face, she got that crashing into a freshly cut metal pipe when she first glided. The other scar is right in front of her eyes, and she got that in a fight. She currently has a wound on one paw, which makes it hard for her to walk or run, though it is not infected. Her claws are larger than a normal fennec fox's due to her being crossed with a Charizard. She has rough little pads on the bottom of her paws, those little pads protect her from getting burned from hot ground, as fennec foxes are desert animals. She is about a foot long, including her tail and about half a foot long not including her tail. Savil is about 1.3 pounds, which is quite underweight for her species, as they are 1.5-3.5 pounds in weight. She is about 8 inches from the ground when she is not crouching.

Personality: She hates Dr.Murphy more than anything in the world. Besides hurting other things-except for fish. Besides that she makes a joke out of everything, practically, except for life and death. Surprisingly, she is not scared of death, rather the pain that accompanies it, because she hates life on the streets and wishes to end it. She is strangely not scared of humans, though she will not go up to one begging for food, as they will run away and call the authorities to capture her.

She has fought once before with another Other and liked it, to her immense surprise, as she could fight very well, despite her small size. She likes to sneak up on humans and surprise them, though she likes them, as she thinks doing that is a game. At least to her it is. Humans not so much. She can be quite when she wants to be, but mostly she likes to talk and make a lot of noise. She is shy, despite her wanting to make a lot of noise, and you have to reach out to her if you want her to be your friend. If you are her friend she will go most any length to help you with non-trivial things. She has a serious sweet tooth as she will literally steal candy from a baby.

History: Savil was okay with Dr.Murphy until he asked her to hunt down the originals, then she deserted him, wishing not to fight with anything but her dinner. She has a hard time avoiding whoever is chasing her, with her tail glowing in the night. She had once had to leap from a building in order to escape the other Others that were still loyal to Dr.Murphy. That was the first time she glided on her wings, otherwise she would have broken a foot, or leg. She has gotten in a fight once and since than has been more careful to avoid fights, as she is not healed.

Abilities:She can light a candle with her fire lighting abilities, but anything harder than that, she can't seem to produce enough flames for. She can make her body hot to the touch.

Other:This was a "past midnight profile"(literally), so if you don't accept it, I will fix it in the mourning.
Did I "beef it up" enough?

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Ooooh..... COOL!

Name: Blaze

Species: Rabbit, injected with the DNA of Vulpix

Appearance: Blaze was originally your normal, everyday rabbit; The trade mark long rabbity ears, soft silver velvet fur and pink eyes. One of those little creatures you want to pick up and hug, right? You might want to thing befoire trying to hug her now, however.

Due to the implanted Vulpix DNA, she has taken on a more reddish sheen, replacing the original silver. Her long, rabbity ears no longer look completely rabbit.... But they don't resemble Vulpix either! The tip of her left ear is spiked, similar in fashion to that of the Spiky Eared Pichu. Her other ear is shorter than the normal rabbits, and a lot pointier, looking like a small, furred dagger more than anything.

Her small fluffy little tail has changed also. She now possesses Vulpix's trademark tails, but, like above, spikier then usual. They resemble a cross between a hedgehog and Vulpix, but with out the peircing spikes.

Personality: Blaze is one of those "think before you act" types. If faced with a potential opponent, she will leap foward, eager to impress her friends with her new found Vulpix powers, and her physical strength. In most cases, she finds herself in potetially sticky situations, but Blaze knows when to surrender, often using her strongest firey attack then fleeing for her life.

She is smart (for an animal) and curious, eager to learn new things as to impress her friends with her knowledge later on. She has an impressive memory, remembering things others have forgotten.
As a friend, she is loyal and true, and if you gain her complete trust, you can expect her to protect you with her life. If you are injured, and she's the only one there, be sure she'll b standing over or next to you, defending you from any ahrm that may come your way.

History: Blaze was among the first injected. She was only a new addition to the cage, and wasn't used to the sharp pains of the injection needle. So when she was injected, it hurt more than others, and she simply slumped itno the corner of her cage, and fell asleep.

When she woke up, the stinging pain had dulled, and she elt well enough to move. But something wasn't quite right. Something was different. Not that Blaze was going to notice. Not yet, in the least.

Sleepily, Blaze had hopped her way to the small drink trough, and was, quite clearly, thouroghly surprised. She was looking at the new her, the one of red velvet fur, of small dagger ears and multiple spiky tails. Glancing at the other injected "Lab Rats" she saw similar changes, however ranging from various Pokemon, depending on the injected DNA.

Blaze then decided to see if she had any cool abilities that came with her new smart mind, and physical changes. However,all her attempts were in vain. All she did was increase her speed and physical strength. Helpful, but not much.

She finally worked out how to use her cool abilities bestowed by the Vulpix DNA when the "Lab Rats" made their escape. Others were unlocking the padlocks with new sharp claws. Blaze, as she had come to call herself, had no such claws. She grew mad as she watched the others run off, out the doors, into the wide world from whence the came. With her anger came a burning sensation, around her throat. She blew out in an attempt to remove the sensation pain, and out shot a small bit of flame, which easily melted the padlock. With happiness, she hopped away, hurrying after the others.

Abilities: Due to her Vulpix DNA, she has a limited control over fire, mostly in the form of what resembles a weak Flamethrower.
She is also fairly unaffected by fire, and can jump into flames and come out with a bit of scorched fur. This is similar to the ability Flash Fire, which Vulpix can possess.

Other: Her strongest firey attacks are only used when angry or very frightned. Otherwise they are relatively weak.

DONE! Hope you like it!

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
MurgoUrth: Please please please don't triple post... the mods won't be very happy with that. Anyways, your sign-up is better, but I'd still like a few more sentences if possible... pending. Also, you can edit your previous post, you don't need to re-post your sign-up. I forgot to mention this before, but I'd like to know what kind of rodent Riticio is please.

wayjun: ooh, an Others deserter, I like it. However, I'd like another paragraph on both the personality and the appearance sections. So, unfortunately, for now, denied. I like the fact that you mentioned the Guardians, although the animals don't know what the Guardians are yet... just that they're being followed. She would have a good idea that she was having trouble hiding from them though, so I like that you mentioned them. Just beef up that profile for me!

Aslynn<3Pokemon (I don't know how to make a real heart, sorry haha): Blaze sounds just perfect. I like the balance between Vulpix and rabbit, and her history sounds just right. Your abilities are in the right range as well. Accepted, welcome aboard!

Since this has picked up some interest, I'll work on getting my sign-ups done... I've got one of each type of character so I can efficiently plot-maneuver you all mwahahaha.

Last edited:

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Name: Dusty

Species: Mole-Droyuuzu (Moles aren't technically rodents, but is it ok?).

Appearance: After being injected with Droyuuzu DNA, Dusty developed strong drills on both of his arms. These drills are spiked and can also be used as claws. He also grew a similar drill on his forehead. The mutation made his tiny body slightly larger, about the size of a rat.

Dusty inherits his pink mole nose and his cute mole whiskers. He is also still covered with his old brown fur. Unfortunately, the mutation did not give Dusty the gift of sight; he still has the fur the covers his hair, which blocks out most of his vision.

Personality: Dusty is the outgoing, funny type. He can be a little immature, but he's not cruel or insensitive. He likes to crack jokes and is very optimistic. He is rarely serious, but he is loyal and dependable. He doesn't often stop to think about what he does. He just lets nature take its course. Dusty is always getting into mischief. He likes to relax and have fun. He's becomes easily excited. All these traits make Dusty hard to manage, and he's in constant need of supervision.

Dusty is down to earth (pun intended). He enjoys being the joker in the group, and he can take a joke himself. He likes receiving attention, and he doesn't have to try hard to do it. Dusty is quite sympathetic as well. He doesn't like to see others in pain, and will do whatever it takes to help.

History: After being injected, Dusty didn't feel much different. He continued his usual ways, and didn't even bother considering what had happened to him. However, late one night, Dusty was getting restless...

He woke up with a sharp pain racking his body. It seared through his arms and his skull felt like it would split in half. After the pain had subsided, he could feel that his arms had grown some sort of metal extensions. They felt sharp and made a clinking sound as he tapped them against each other. He could also feel one on top of his head too. "These will undoubtedly make me the ultimate digger!", he thought to himself, "Wait till the others hear about this". In addition, he noticed an enhancement in his sense of smell and his hearing. He realized that the injection must have been responsible for this. Suddenly, Dusty heard a commotion outside his cage. He could the hear cries and growls of the Originals as they made their way into freedom. "They must all have been injected", thought Dusty. He decided, then and there, that it was time for him to leave the cage; to get out there and explore the world. This sudden turn of events was the perfect opportunity.

Dusty figured out where the cage's padlock was, and demolished it with a single swipe of his claws. He followed the scent of the others until it lead him to the outside world. Overwhelmed by the smells and sounds, he sat there, pondering what to do next, something he rarely did...

Abilities: Dusty's specialty is digging. He can tunnel into the soft and hard soils, and survive for a good time underground. Dusty's other ability is his acute sense of smell. This compensates for his terrible vision. It helps him track foes, food, and a multitude of other things.

Other: Dusty can't wait for this RPG to start!
It's going to be a challenge playing with a practically-blind character, though. Hehehe.

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(Sorry for the triple post, I really like the idea of this RP, and I didn't want this RP to die. Also, I specified Riticio's species and added more to his abilities without adding anything too ridiculous. ...You were a bit unclear about when you said "More sentences." Also, it's in the second bio.)

King of Pichus

The digital monster
I like this Idea!

Name: Ra

Species:Red Fox /Cofagrigus

Appearance: The first thing that finished developing on Ra was his blue and yellow striped headdress, which is right behind his ears. Out of his sides grew four ghostly arms. A black raccoon like pattern appeared around his eyes, and his eyes turned red. A face like object grew out of his forehead. Through out his whole transformation, his fur turned into gold, with a blue tipped tail.

Personality: Ra, being part Cofagrigus, is the mischevious type. He would rather attempt to scare someone than anything else, but will follow orders.Thats not to say he will follow them all the way through. He likes spending his relaxed days around ancient artifacts, normally egyptian.

When it comes to battle, it is normally all or nothing. No matter what's happening, Ra will be distracted by pure gold, which is his new favorite food. Being part fox, he prefers to hunt alone.

History: Ra was among the first others injected, and through his silent observations of the originals, hidden outside the doors, expected the change, but not how he changed. The morning after the change, Ra woke up, walked towards the side of the cage, but tripped, and fell through the cage wall. Apparently, he got up just in time for testing and basic training. During that testing, one of the scientists, named Dr. Leo, took a liking to Ra. He managed to persuade Dr. Murphy to let him take Ra home, where Ra acciedentley mummified Dr. Leo's cat, fortunately with out killing it. The two managed to get pass this misdeed, and Ra now resides with Dr. Leo, waiting to head out for The Originals.

Abilities: Being a ghost type, Ra has the ability to walk through walls, despite being pure gold. He can also mummify almost anything he get his hands on, this is under his control, fortunately.

Other: Not that I can think of.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I edited my profile. Is it okay?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Dear Professor,
Please settle an argument. My friend says it's wrong to launch lab rats in a model rocket; however, I think it gives them a chance. They are just going to die or be fed to snakes anyway, right? Isn't freedom better than safety? I always thought so.
How can anyone think it's wrong to give a creature freedom? I can't wait to for you to settle this dispute so that I can rub my friend's nose in it.
Sincerely,
Harry Lumsford

This is a forum RP, not an actual discussion of lab rats.

But just for the record, I think it's wrong.

Galvanic

The Only One
I saw that nobody took this challenge... Hope I make it...

Guardian:

Name: Cataracta (Latin for waterfall)

Species:
Gyarados, Suicune, and Milotic attributes can bee seen in her body and head. The parts relate to fins, hair and piscine attributes respectively.

She is a couple thousand years old. She is not sure about the age exactly because the thought of keeping track of how long she has been in existence was hindsight.

Appearance:
She has Gyarados/Magikarp like fins that adorn the sides of her head, Suicune like hair that billows behind her, and a chromatically neutral tail similar to a Milotic. The tail takes the place of her legs, but is seen as legs in her human form. Her lack of legs cause travel on land to be difficult for her, but not impossible. Her skin tone is a pale blue, almost Vaporeon-like but lighter. Her Real World body has a more fish like look with the tail fin turning vertical. Her hair gets darker until it is a black/navy blue hue. Her clothes consist of a billowy robe, made of a canvas like material.

Personality:
She is compassionate. Cataracta has the capacity to care for almost any thing in need. She easily takes a liking to something that shares her water attribute, but can see the good in something as far as electric. Her generous nature can be seen in the bountiful oceans. She has been known to go as far as to create huge storms to aid in some one in need. She is sleek and tactical, using her wits and power to bend most obstacles to her will. The only thing she feels hate for are volcanoes. She hates them, but her ocean is directly connected to volcanoes.
Her nature can be volatile. It is easy to get on her good side, but her bad side is only one action away. She has storms at her fingertips and will use them if angered. Her emotions are like a storm, clear and breeze one moment but deadly violent at the next. She has the history of bearing a grudge over millennia, starting from one simple action.

History:
Born during the same time as aquatic legendaries first ancestors, she has seen the ocean when it was new. She has covered entire islands with water in the past, which were related to storms. She discovered romance during the renaissance, with another Guardian, but now regrets her emotions. She now resents him and clashes with their existence. She reintroduced humans into the oceans, teaching them how to fish, dive, and utilize marine life. She has blasted a hurricane, however, at a country over polluting the ocean before.
She was witness to some of histories greatest moments, but hardly interfered. She has seen wars being raged, and sunk an entire Spanish armada, and has seen peace being made. She has affected more advanced aquatic technologies in PokeEarth, rather than the Real World. Submersible tech. has made many a break through, especially in Hoenn, because of examples she brought to Man’s attention (subtly of course).

Abilities:
She has limited control over the weather. She can summon cyclones, hurricanes, rain and thunderstorms, floods, and tsunamis. Water bends to her will in ways that defy gravity, and physics. She can dissipate into the water or into a mist, not unlike a Vaporeon. She feels reluctant, when calm, to use any of her powers, but when angered a flip of her wrist can summon a tsunami. On land, she can either use clouds of a raining storm cell to slowly move, or she can ride a cyclone rapidly across land.

Other: If I am approved pm me for my email, I check that more often.

If I am not approved I would like to hear some constructive criticism, so that i can make alterations and corrections.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(I would have liked to at LEAST see this RP get off the ground.)

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Sorry guys, I know I've been neglecting this, but college has been absolutely ridiculous lately. I'd promise that I'm going to read through all your sign-ups soon, but it's solfege testing week and I'm losing my voice (you need to sing for these tests) from being sick so I"m a little stressed... I'll let you all know on Friday after this ridiculous test is past me.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(But yesterday was Friday! :p)