• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Labyrinth: Win or Die (Rated R)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
Labyrinth: Win or Die
R
For madness and who knows what​

quote by LadyMyuu

The accepted characters:

Michael Mizrachi - Basic human world - FlygonFirefly

Drog Soulbane - Pokemon world - Tale

Shinigami - Fantasy World - Renegade

Dengar Solun - Sci-Fi World - O'Malley

~

Myuu approaches the owners of these characters, not caring if she is breaking the fourth wall or not.

"I will now share the rules with you, the ones your characters will not know themselves but yours alone."

The so called GM though she was being used more of a puppet gave a short bow before she began to speak:

1. Your characters when abducted will have no idea where they are at or why. They will not know about the other characters in the labyrinth for each one will be placed in a different corner of it.

2. Your character can be killed by me or the three other mini gms wondering about the place. We will test your skills and if you do not past our tests we will eliminate you.

3. If your characters abilities are stronger then expected we will eliminate said ability or weapon. Which means your character will not be able to use it until we say so.

4. Your character will not run into another character unless *I* or the goddess states so in an updating post. The updating post is when *I* alone am updating the plotline. You will know for the name will be LadyMyuu

5. If your character runs into another character it will be a duel between the two. You may not say 'I killed him' you will not say you delt a fatal blow. You may attack and you may hit but you can not 'kill'

Only a 'ref' will decide when it is time for the character's life to end or when to much damage has been dealt. There character may also flee the fight though it is a downer for the goddess and she may decide to eliminate you.

6. This is an R rated game, things may happen that will be dark, bloody, cruel, crud and just plain wrong. We reserve the right to do whatever we please to your character.

7. Cussing is allowed (but probably be blocked by censors) though the R rating is not meant for cussing really.

8. Whenever the text is centered it means that the deity or goddess will be speaking.

Characters your characters should look out for:

Name: Doll
Species: rag doll
Powers: she likes to make things bleed and is good at it.

Name: Mooka
Species: silver mewtwo
Ability: Gender switching, groping, dirty things, he has strong psychic powers.

Name: RayRay
Species: Fox anthro
Powers: She is awsome at playing pranks and tricks and traps. Be careful though, they are often deadly if you lose.

Name: LadyMyuu
Species: Mew hybrid/immortal spirit
powers: Strong psychic powers, some time bending and twisting abilities, able to poof into a mewtwo or mew form. Knows some magic and has unlimited access to any weapon of any time place or space.

Monsters:

Wouldn't you like to know?
Some may be bad some may be good.

Characters your character would find helpful:

Name: LadyMyuu
Species: Mew hybrid/immortal spirit
powers: Strong psychic powers, some time bending and twisting abilities, able to poof into a mewtwo or mew form. Knows some magic and has unlimited access to any weapon of any time place or space.
Note: problem is, if you annoy me, I can be either good or bad >>

There will be items to gather and obtain for your success, sometimes you may have to fight something to gain this item.

~*~

Myuu bows “Sign ups are now closed. Please be prepared for the hell that is coming”

There are three other good characters but you don’t know who they are :p

~

“Is it done?” the voice chuckled as a hand grazed over a blue creatures head. The strange creature was three feet tall, hunched over and had three horns coming out of his bald head. Yellow eyes glared out as a gold chain was wrapped around his neck and the leash of it being held by the deity.

“Yes, I have found four suitable contestants for your stupid game” Lady Myuu growled her arms crossed and looking annoyed. The deity glared at the foolish ‘Game master’

”Are you questioning me?” she growled causing her little goblin to give a fang grin.

“No.” Myuu sighed, “Just… do they have to die?”

“Poor little Myuu, she worries for there safety even if most of them are insane” laughed the deity.

“… Tasha Lora Hahara Dee, you are so out of line right now” Myuu stamped her foot in anger plane on the GM’s face.

Tasha’s sharp eyes glared at Myuu causing the hybrid girl to shudder and tumble back off balance.

“You know your having fun” Tasha grinned “Plus you have chosen three other touble makers to make this game interesting. Are you telling me you don’t think this is amusing?”

Myuu tried to hide it but part of her was drawn to the sick game, it did seem interesting and the beings she chose were kind of weird, who would miss them? Well … alright so Myuu still didn’t want any of them to die to say.

“Let’s just start” The hybrid grumbled.

“yes…” Tasha stood fanning her red wings “Lets.”
With a wave of her hand the ‘goddess’ was gone leaving Myuu to deal with the hungry goblin who often thought her tail was a chew toy.
~

Four chosen beings, each all ready targeted thanks to Myuu’s scanning seemed to be going about there business in there lives, each world far apart from one another and neither of them knowing the test they would be placed at.

But as it seemed life had a cruel twist for them.

One by one they vanished from there positions in life, appearing in a darkly lit room. Each in a different room so neither knew of the other, they were separated to keep them from killing each other. Each placed in a different corner of the maze.

The rooms were made of cold hard stone, the only lights were from the torches lit all about the endless halls. Each room had only one exit, the walls were on fazible, nothing could past through them. Well at least the chosen warriors could not.
There stones were unbreakable.
There was no way through this endless maze other then walking.
And it was a lot of walking.

Tasha the deity made sure they would neither thirst nor hunger, they would not die from exposure but by a crueler darker meaning.

Each choosing warrior looked about him, not sure where he was or why he was here.

A sweet seducing voice rang out into there minds.

“Welcome to my game, little warrior of the world. You have been chosen to be tested by many things, you first must try and find your way through this endless labyrinth. Find the middle of the labyrinth and a test will be awaiting you… if you make it you will receive whatever you desire. But beware as these halls are filled with many dangers, you will either have to win, or die. And remember!”

a light insane chuckle “I am rooting for you to fail.”

And that was all the information she would give them. It was time to begin there journey, unknowing that there could only be one winner, but then again they do not know of the others in the halls. They do not know that they will have to past a final test out of the other three... to live.​

~

Your first post should begin after you have arrived and heard Tasha’s words. You may begin to journey through the halls but may not run into one another as the rules have stated (you are very far apart. It’s a big place) there are creatures in the halls but I am the one to know who they are and I will introduce them to you when the time is right.

Remember not all creatures are bad. Most are but not all.

For your posts you may want to reflect on developing your character better and thoughts as you go. When a duel may happen one of the four main leaders will appear (Me, Doll, Mooka or RayRay) and will explain the rules.

Good luck and may the best warrior win!

F

FlygonFirefly

"What the hell? What was that? Come on! If you want to fight come and do it like the creep that you are!" Michael yelled out with all of his might. For a few seconds his echo could be heard in the solitary quality of the labyrinth.

"Its no use," Michael grumbled as he took out one of his duller knives as he began to stab at the wall trying to make sense of what was happening. "Where the hell is this anyway? I swear if this is a prank, I will have the doers head!" Michael said as he took one fiercefull forward lunge at the wall only to be mesmerized by the fact that his knife was broken into two pieces lying on the cold, rocky floor beneath him.

In the process a small piece of iron from the knife cut his jean jacket. Slowly he could see some blood begining to come out of the jacket. "God damnit," Michael said quietly to himself, "Where the hell. I sould probably just try to get out of here for now," He finished as he walked down the torch-light hall.

Even now Michael did not know who was talking before, but he knew whoever it was would pay dearly for catching him on a bad day. Before he could say anything though a hollow noise came from behind him followed by a sudden darkness. He instantly turned around and drew his gun. Carefully he trotted over to what he realized was a fallen torch. "Wow, this place is wierd," he continued to say to himself as he then continued to walk down the tunnel.

"Whoever built this place must have a pretty crappy sense of good decorating. I mean theres no windows, no paintings, nothing inviting. Just, walking and light torches. Eh', must not get visitors often," he consoled himself by saying. He stopped and leaned against a wall trying to find what silver lining he could to this. "At least I get to miss school," he admitted to himself with a sly grin that covered hi face.

He decided to have some target practice with a torch. He was lucky to have brought many clips for his 9mm or what was the come ahead would pose problems. As he loaded his gun and cocked, he switched it to a single fire mode and began to shoot the wall. Each fire made a blaring sound in the erieness of the labyrinth. Eventually he had shot the torch to the point where it fell down as well.

Then he loaded his weapon, but before finishing cocking the gun he noticed that many copper casing lay at the side of his sandals. He kicked them away and decided to follow where they went, finding a temporary way to amuse himself as he continued his way down the labyrinth.

OOC: Sorry not the best post but kinda having a brain lapse right now... no the word cocked is not meant in a negative fashion... Just don't want to get bombed for that

Yami Ryu

“I am rooting for you to fail.”

The last line echoed through his mind, and Shinigami hated that, as much as what it held. And what else had been said. The shifter cast his gaze around himself. Swearing lightly under his breath at what met his gaze, Shin thought for a moment he'd only been tricked; caught by some mage and magicked into an illusion. But when he bit down on his thumb, and drew blood- felt the pain and saw he was still here, the shifter could only stand there dumbly as he watched the wound slowly heal up.

This was real.

No. Shinigami thought fiercely to himself. He would not give into the madness of this nightmare. Uncaring about being in a small room, or the fact that there was a clearly defined exit, Shinigami would not play by the rules of this madness. And he shifted- And as he was about to turn into a troublesome and very deadly Mufflump (don't let the name fool you, big, bad, mean things these are), he could swear he almost heard something, and suddenly Shinigami felt his body contorted, squeazed and with a sickly sounding squilch of a pop; returned to his normal elf like state.

"The. Hell. Was. That." Shinigami forced out between pants of breath as he was in pain for the moment. The experience was less than thrilling for the shifter. He caught the sound of, or he thought he heard it, 'Can't let anyone have an unfair advantage- outside of myself that is', or something to the effect.

A cold chill swept down Shinigami's back as he slowly got up, greenish-yellow eyes narrowed, and he approached the door, peering out of the room like a cautious animal. He appeared to be acting cowardly, but in that mind, wheels were already turning. Then nodding his head once as he came to a conclusion, Shini drew his head from the door way.

He knew it'd be useless to try and break the stone with his sword, and he wasn't about to risk breaking it. He could try to shift to something that could maybe, possibly, work. But then if it didn't work, he'd be left tired. And if it did, what would happen to him if he did manage that? And Shinigami doubted any forms he was allowed to take, it seems, would be powerfull enough to even last after the attempt.

Shifting the sword so it'd be more easily drawn while he was in this form, Shinigami stared at the exit of the near dark and opressive room. Then quickly took it, leaving the small room behind. And hoping he could quickly end this whatever it was, and get back to his home. He wasn't one for adventure, and already Shinigami had a feeling he wasn't about to gain any love for it from this experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.