• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ladies and Gentelmen,presenting special version...But will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inalina

Soooo... I want to ask you something... But for first:do ya know that in Japan is a special versont of Nintendo DS Lite? Featuring Dialga and Palkia:
pokeds21ap9.jpg
But the question is... will be there an edition for Pokemon Center official site? They arent saying nothing about.But there is a chance?

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
Knew it, and I have it. I'm seeing nothing of this DS Lite's release. Most poeples are already getting DS Lites. I made a check of Pokemoncenter.com, I'm seeing 0.1% chance of this version coming into the states. Thank goodness I imported mine!

Inalina

So you are lucky... Coz i wanted to import it from USA XD. You know in Poland you cant even see GBA SP edition of Fire Red and Leaf Green.I chcek in other countrys too... But there was nothin... Hmm... Only I have is a hope.

Inalina

eh... it bother... Coz i m half collector and i want a Nintendo DS Lite coz i have normal one.So... it bother :)

Sami

GTS obsessed!
It might, but don't get your hopes up.
I remember a while ago seeing a snap-on plate for the Gameboy Micro which had a Pikachu on it being sold at Pokemoncenter.com, but checking back it looks like they don't have it anymore. So again, they might sell that special DS Lite, but they might not.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I'd like to have that be a gift for reserving both games, but that is out of the question as Nintendo would lose money. Oh well..

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
It's Limited Edition! I Think It's Finished By Now ><

Definently I checked all non auction sites that sell this system and they say it's Out of Print. For those who want it better sacrafice at least $500 instead of $230

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Definently I checked all non auction sites that sell this system and they say it's Out of Print. For those who want it better sacrafice at least $500 instead of $230

I would,my parents don't care as long as I want it, I get it.

Gribman92

They don't always do it in Japan. Like the Special Yellow Version Game Boy Color. Or the Gold Game boy Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.