• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lady Gaga Club <3 [SJAG]

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
APPLICATION
Why Do You Want To Join? Cause I love GaGa
Do You Like Lady Gaga? nahh I love her
Who is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta? Lady GaGa's real name.
Did you read the rules? Ch'yeahh
Will you be loyal? yup.
Will you be active weekly? I'll try :)

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
Thanks!
My favorite song by Lady GaGa is most likely, Dance In The Dark. But un-released I like No Way. I, also am very eager to see Telephone's music video. And when I came upon this club, I was listening to Alejandro :\ weird? I think so.

XJirachiX

Sig and Sprite Maker
LOL at the club.

I like No Way to. Second Time Around is good too. I am hoping that there will be a
Full version Of Out of Control. I am eager to see the telephone video to. It will be über cool. Monster, Alejandro, and Dance in the Dark are singles, so they might get music videos.

DA DA SWSH

<Still Hunting!
Why Do You Want To Join?
Im gonna have to Join, because well im a pretty big Lady gaga fan I have all her songs+Albums, shes a pretty BA chick, shes kind of cute, she funny and yeah she is just a great all around American. Her presentations are great and she seems like a really cool person. She is also a very strong career built lady, she has been in the business for a few years now and with only having 2albums out and yet having 6hit songs is quite a record, Im sure were gonna see her for awhile to come and I hope she comes out with a new album some time soon, although I doubt it haha

Do You Like Lady Gaga?
I like her music, shes a very succesful person, But she is a little random and weird to say the least!

Who is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?
Thats who Lady gaga actually is, Watch youtube videos of her compared to lady gaga, huge differance......Joanne seems normal and I think thats how she actually acts when camera arent on her.

Did you read the rules?
Duh.....:)

Will you be loyal?
Yeah I guess? As Loyal as I can be on a internet Forum haha

Will you be active weekly?
Yep of course...

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
Second time around is probably my second favorite. I really wish that was on the fame monster. And I was listening to a live version of speechless from Ottawa, and she says her dad is in the arena and she starts to cry around the ending. It was most sad. And I also don't believe that she's a man, c'mon. look at her in bad romance,poker face, lovegame, eh eh and paparazzi. You can see no bulge. I always end up debating this with someone <_<

XJirachiX

Sig and Sprite Maker
Welcome to the club Da Da.

Most of her songs should of been on an album. It should of been another album, before TFM( The Fame Monster). But she announced on a German show that she had been fighting with Interscope Records, and so she tore it up. That is how her new album, became TFM. Second Time Around and No Way should of been on the album she tore up.

Wow, this topic grew overnight *thumbs up* :D

Topic time! :3

Do you think she is a transvesti?
It is none of my business to be honest. She is a singer, and I respect her as a singer and a performer. I will still buy her songs, if she was though, but I will not ask questions about her private life.
Do you believe the rumors about her being a transvesti?
Rumours are rumours. Thery can either be wrong or right.
Whats your favorite Lady Gaga song?
All of them! I am never too biased when I want to choose something from another. :)
Whats your favorite Lady Gaga Music Video?
All of them! They all each have their own pros and cons.
What do you think should be her next video?
Dance in the Dark! I would like a really grimey and dark video set in a labratory.
Do you think the Telephone Music Video will be good?
Gaga will never dissapoint, that's all I'm saying :3
Did you buy "The Fame Monster?"
What kind of Gaga fan deosn't have the Fame Monster? xD
Do you listen to it in your car?
I'm 14...

omg

Why Do You Want To Join?-
i love gaga. my iPod is like flooded with all her music.

Do You Like Lady Gaga?- i dont like her, i worship her

Who is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?- lady gaga before she got well known. released an album entitled 'red & blue' a few years ago

Did you read the rules?- yes~

Will you be loyal?- i'll try <3

Will you be active weekly?- if i find topics that arouse my interest, which will be yes

Mawile412

Problem
What do you think should be her next video?
Teeth! my favorite of her songs c: she could play a demented dentist!

XJirachiX

Sig and Sprite Maker
I'm 15 and I listen to it in my car. And I don't drive. My mom has the CD. Pwn'd? I think very much.
I listen to it in my dads car, and I'm 13. Plus it's it cd. Pwn'd even more :D

And yeah Teeth isn't that nice. It sounds so poor in the beginning. Like no money poor. That's why it's the last song LOL. I like the dentist concept though.

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
I could see that though. Or her running from like zombies and eventually she becomes one. I always wished Paper Gangsta and Starstruck had music videos, I think they would have gotten more success than Eh Eh. Ryan Seacrest said the music video comes out this weekend? Is this true?

DecodexMe

Why Do You Want To Join?
I want to join cause I think Lady Gaga is a good artist and she is unique in her own way.

Do You Like Lady Gaga?
Yes, I do because again like I said before, she is unique in her own little way. And she's this years Madonna.

Who is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?
That is Lady Gaga's real name.

Did you read the rules?
Yep.

Will you be loyal?
Yes.

Will you be active weekly?
And yes :]

MizuJosh

Sapphire Kingdra
Listened to all of The Fame Monster today. Can't sing unfortunately. My voice is gone, as I've been sick lately.

Oh, have any of you read Q Magazine's interview with her? She confirms she's not a transvestite and, in the cover shoot, gives the public what they wanted by wearing an item that gave her a "bulge" to make fun of the rumors. As she puts it, "The joke's not on [her], the joke is on [everyone who believed she's a transvestite/man/hermaphrodite]" And she's just laughing about it.

She's also on the cover of the next Cosmopolitan.

Oooh. And her "living dress"--did anyone see how gorgeous it is?!

MizuJosh

Sapphire Kingdra
Check out GagaDaily for info (Gaga HERSELF loves that website).

Oh, and you all know her hair is currently blonde, right? There was a Youtube video where her wig falls off. Of course she's not naturally blonde, but... yeah. :)