• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lady Gaga Club <3 [SJAG]

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
fhghawds your in.

Omg have you guys heard!?!?!@?!@ There's a rumor going on! It's about a Paparazzi remake. Its bye Lady Gaga and Beyonce! Wow friendship status??? Well I hope they have one. It'll be epic.

Haven't heard.. I don't think its true.
Well Alejandro hasn't been getting good radio play so far.. And it sucks.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Why Do You Want To Join?
I figure it'll be worth it to talk about Lady GaGa with other GaGa fans :p

Do You Like Lady Gaga?
Of course I do.

Who is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?
Lady GaGa's real name.

Did you read the rules?
Yes I did.

Will you be loyal?
You better believe it :)

Will you be active weekly?
Sure, if I see activity I'll try to make a post at least once a week or more.

Chelc

Hey why doesn't this club have more members?! I love Lady GaGa! I'd love to join!

Why Do You Want To Join?
I'm a M-M-M-Monster. I was a fan before she made it big. I don't mean to sound snobby (I actually hate when people say stuff like that), but it's true! I was always searching for her stuff on YouTube. Anyone remember the Transmission GaGa-Vision episodes? I loved those! I remember seeing the Pokerface video for the first time, too, and I fell completely in love, haha.
Do You Like Lady Gaga?
I have to admit I can get a little irritated by some of her fans sometimes which can make me dislike her (any of you visit the GaGa forums? haha they can be crazy!), but really, that's stupid, and certain people shouldn't affect me. So yeah, I like her and that isn't going to change again because of other people. She's my 2nd favorite pop star.
Her real name. Who she was before Lady GaGa. Stefani is dead now, though, may she RIP.
Did you read the rules?
Yes, I did.
Will you be loyal?
All monsters should be loyal! So yes, of course I will.
Sure. :) I come here at least two times a day so I'll post here when I can (depending on the lag of course).

Legend of Lucario

Songwriter
Why Do You Want To Join?
Because I absolutely love Lady Gaga, she is one of the most talented pop stars around!

Do You Like Lady Gaga?
Unhealthily, yes! I loved her before she even hit it big, I mean I loved that woman from "Just Dance"

Who else but the beautiful and talented Lady Gaga herself! Thanks to Rob Fusari she is Lady Gaga!

Did you read the rules?
Duh!

Will you be loyal?
Anything for Mother Monster

I will, as long as I don't get busy, which I shouldn't, but even then I should still be active weekly!