• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lady Venus! Plz rate and help.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Lady Venus' battle style is one I adore and is similar to my own. I want to use this team for both competitive as well as IG doubles and singles. I had the team based of her team,so plz and help and make it as awesome as ever. Thanks ^ __^

301.png

(F)@(King's Rock)
Ability:Cute Charm
Nature:Modest(Sp.Atk+,Atk-)
-Attract
-Faint Attack
-Covet
-Thunderbolt

208.png

(F)@(Quick Claw)
Ability:Rock Head
Nature:Adamant(Atk+,Sp.Atk-)
-Attract
-Stone Edge
-EarthQuake
-Iron Tail

429.png

(M)@(none)
Ability:Levitate
Nature:Mild(Sp.Atk,Def-)
-Thunderbolt
-Confuse Ray
-Shadow Ball
-Attract

45.png

(F)@(Toxic Plate)
Ability:Chlorophyll
Nature:Lonely(Atk+,Def-)
-Attract
-Toxic
-Venoshock
-Energy Ball

Shiny-suicunecut.png

(Genderless)@(Wide Lens)
Ability:pressure
Nature:Relaxed(Def+,Speed-)
-Ice Beam
-Air Slash
-Mirror Coat
-Scald
It was the event Suicune for the Zoroark movie.

59.png

(M)@(None)
Ability:Flash Fire
Nature:Bashful(Neutral)
-Attract
-Flamethrower
-Will-O-Wisp
-Aerial Ace

Plz have the changes in bold and plz remember that it is a Lady Venus team,so Attract is a must have(besides Suicune). Thank you for the time and help.<3!

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Delcatty
Adamant Nature, Wonder Skin ability
~Return
~Attract
~Wild Charge/Zen Headbutt/Faint Attack/Thunder Wave

Delcatty
Modest Nature, Wonder Skin ability
~Calm Mind
~Echoed Voice
~Thunderbolt
~Ice Beam

unfortunately Special Delcatty just have no place for Attract, so I guess you must use a physical one, which use Adamant Nature.

I'm surprised to see someone actually runs Delcatty though, considering how mediocre its stats is.
Wonder Skin is a better ability, by the way. Cute Charm requires it to take hits, and Delcatty is not made to take hits. While Normalize is the worst, as the only use I can see is to make Thunder Wave affect Ground-Types. Sacrificing coverage just for that is stupid.

For Vileplume, use Modest/Timid Nature. Lonely doesn't help it in any way.
For Arcanine, Dragon Pulse over Aerial Ace, and use Modest Nature.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Delcatty
Adamant Nature, Wonder Skin ability
~Return
~Attract

Delcatty
Modest Nature, Wonder Skin ability
~Calm Mind
~Echoed Voice
~Thunderbolt
~Ice Beam

unfortunately Special Delcatty just have no place for Attract, so I guess you must use a physical one, which use Adamant Nature.

I'm surprised to see someone actually runs Delcatty though, considering how mediocre its stats is.
Wonder Skin is a better ability, by the way. Cute Charm requires it to take hits, and Delcatty is not made to take hits. While Normalize is the worst, as the only use I can see is to make Thunder Wave affect Ground-Types. Sacrificing coverage just for that is stupid.

For Vileplume, use Modest/Timid Nature. Lonely doesn't help it in any way.
For Arcanine, Dragon Pulse over Aerial Ace, and use Modest Nature.

Delcatty is one of my favorite Pokemon,and when I saw Lady Venus have one and I wanted to show that it can be useful in a fight regardless. Thanks for the help on it,as well as for my other Pokemon. Unfortunately for me Arcanine can't learn Dragon Pulse in Gen V,and I don't have the old ds for a transfer.
Alright any more advice everyone?

Quagsireking

I am the king!
Since delcatty is modest you may want shadow ball over faint attack =\

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Since delcatty is modest you may want shadow ball over faint attack =\

Alright,that would help.Thanks.
@BigJRA thankyou for the compliment,I wanted it to be similar to hers,but I didn't know which of her three teams to pick,si I chose the first one. Even though Milotic is in her other team and that's my fav pokemon.

Okay anything else guys?

It's probably not a good idea to run Attract on so many of your Pokemon. You're basically relying on luck for it to work. Since you want to keep Attract, you're better off dropping it on some of your Pokemon for better support moves or coverage.

Arcanine and Mismagius could be your pure sweepers.

Arcanine (Adamant/Jolly Nature) @Choice Band
-Flare Blitz
-Wild Charge
-Extreme Speed
-Crunch/Dig

I'm only listing Dig because I'm assuming you don't want to rebreed. Close Combat would be a MUCH better choice, though.

Mismagius (Timid Nature) @Life Orb/Wise Glasses
-Nasty Plot
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball/HP Fighting/Will-O-Wisp

ZeroEdgeir

It's probably not a good idea to run Attract on so many of your Pokemon. You're basically relying on luck for it to work. Since you want to keep Attract, you're better off dropping it on some of your Pokemon for better support moves or coverage.

You are kinda missing the point he made at the start:

It is a Lady Venus Team, and thereby, Attract is a required move in all sets (excluding Suicune).

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter

Arcanine and Mismagius could be your pure sweepers.

Arcanine (Adamant/Jolly Nature) @Choice Band
-Flare Blitz
-Wild Charge
-Extreme Speed
-Crunch/Dig

I'm only listing Dig because I'm assuming you don't want to rebreed. Close Combat would be a MUCH better choice, though.

Mismagius (Timid Nature) @Life Orb/Wise Glasses
-Nasty Plot
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball/HP Fighting/Will-O-Wisp

I see. This does help,thank you.However, Lady Venus runs her team with status inflictions and offensive power and all of them know Attract which is what I was going for. Your idea for my Arcanine with Wild Charge is a nice idea too as well as my Mismagius and Nasty Plot.THX. Anything else?

Last edited: