• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LagomorphShipping (Pikachu x Buneary) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
What is it?

Simply put, it is the belief that Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary have romantic feelings for each other. The shipping name derives from the fact that Pikachu's name resembles the pika and Buneary is a rabbit, both members of the lagomorph family (although Pikachu is supposed to be a mouse, a rodent).

Rules

1. All SPPF rules apply, as does the Shippers Community Rules.
2. No Bashing or Flaming! This will not be tolerated and will be reported directly to the mods.
3. No Multi-posting! Simply edit your previous post, if you want add more.
4. Stay On Topic! This is a LagomorphShipping thread so all posts should be about LagomorphShipping only.
4. No One Liners! If your post contains more then one lime, it is considered SPAM. Please explain more when posting.
5. Respect Each Other! Do I need to add on to this?
6. If you post a fanart, give credit to the artist or post a link to where you found?

With all this down, I'll start a topic.

Why do you think the two are perfect for each other?

Well, for one thing they share an egg group in the games. Also until Buneary came around Pikachu IMO never really had a suitable romantic partner. The fact that both Pokemon are based on small mammals makes the shipping even cuter. You just can't go wrong with Lagomorph.

Last edited:
I think they are perfect together because both of them have shown intrest in each other. Such as in, 'Where no Togepi has gone before they were both hugging each other when the rocket ship blasted off. In Dawn's cameo Pikachu called Buneary over to him, because Pikachu could see she was shy. And Pikachu has chosen to be with Buneary on many accasions.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I have such a soft spot for LagoMorphshipping. This is, definitely, one lf my favorite ships from the anime, apart from Pearlshipping of course. I'd like to join in :)

So many reasons. First, Buneary's crush on Pikachu was adorable and it was also pretty funny at times. I always thought that Pikachu was loving every minute of it. I mean, he hardly ever complained and it seemed like whenever Buneary was put of her PokeBall, he was always around her somehow and in Unova, when they were reunited, he seemed really happy to see her.

This is my favorite Pokemon x Pokemon ship and I honestly can't ship Pikachu with anyone except Buneary.

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I have always had such a soft spot for this pairing. Pikachu and Buneary have always been my favorite Pokemon x Pokemom pair. I would love to join this thread.

Well, Buneary clearly had a crush on Ash's Pikachu and I thought it was cute. I also gotta agree with some thing, I think Pikachu was, deep down, loving every single minute of it. He never complained about it at all and whenever Buneary was out of her PokeBall, Pikachu was always seen next to her. And as it was pointed out, in Where No Togepi Has Gone Before, when the Rocket Ship was hurdling to the ground from space, Pikachu and Buneary were holding on to each other.

What else is there to say? This a really cute pair and I homestly can't see Pikachu with anyone else.

I think Buneary is perfect for Pikachu, because Pikachu never tried to move her away like he does with Togedemaru and Pikachu was always happy around Buneary and even blushed a few times around her.

This is my favourite Pikachu ship. It is so cute the way they always cuddled each other and both Pokemon are even cuter together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I think Buneary is perfect for Pikachu, because Pikachu never tried to move her away like he does with Togedemaru and Pikachu was always happy around Buneary and even blushed a few times around her.

I gotta agree with you on that. Not once did Pikachu ever try to push Buneary away like he did with Sophocles’ Togedemaru. He was always around Buneary whenever she out of her PokeBall and that, my friends, is exactly why I am a LagoMorphShipper. This will always be my favorite ship involving Pikachu.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.