• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lance, Steven, or Cynthia Who is the best Champ of the POKEMON WORLD?!?!?!

Whos the best Champion in the Pokemon World

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
Well i really thought Lance was cool but i like Cynthia i guess, but i havent even got to see what she acts like in English because its not out here yet... so i cant judge... but I thought Stevens Aagron was super cool... =D

lance-95

Champion Lance
i say Lance because MY name is Lance in real life plus he has a strong dragonite

Dattebayo

Banned
Cynthia is the best champ because she has a perfectly balanced team.

PumpedAaron

Bodybuilder Trainer
Cynthia is the best, she had awesome pokemon like Lucario and Garchomp

Princess Reina

lalala....
The best: Cynthia, because her team is mixed and strong.

Favourite: Lance, because Im a woman who likes smart, mature and long haired guys.

MewtwoFan#1

Mewtwo Watcher
Lance! He is cool and he likes dragon pokemon.

Charlord

Charizard Master
lance, he's a classic and he uses dragon types, which any one (except kingda and altaria ) can basically learn almost every type of move and he's just cool not 2 forget he caught the red gyrados. and come 2 think of it, i never saw steven in the anime

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

[spoil] Shinji didn't actually beat the elite 4s of the previous leagues.[/spoil]

As for the best champion, it would be Shirona, despite Steven being my favorite champion. He's only steel and Shirona is more than steel.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I'm guessing Cynthia, but I like Lance better...

zeno48

Zaker!
Cynthia is the best because she has a well balanced team and she was actually pretty hard when i faced her.

Cynthia when it comes to team balance, but i personally like Steven best
mabye because he was the first champion i battled. and he looks cool

Oak93

Cynthia since she has pokemon with different types and that she beat 4 of pauls pokemon with just her Garchomp

Cynthia, by far. Her team has MUCH more potential than both Lance and Steven.

Status
Not open for further replies.