• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Land of Infinity (PG)

Wow. It's been a while. I'm slowly regaining interest in Fics, though. And there's something that made me get on with it and write a new adventure I'm sure I'll be able to finish.

As D/P Gym Leaders were revealed, I couldn't help but notice Suzuna, the Ice Leader. And I was subsequently remined of Roxanne and Jasmine. I delved further, and lo! I found such a relationship I went into obsession: The three girls weren't only somewhat lookalikes, but they also train the same Types as the Regis! It was aweosme, but didn't went beyond that... until I found out about the Regi Guardian. Regigigas, whom was a Normal-Type. And which girl trains Normal Pokémon?

I went and shipped the 4 girls, and have even done pics of them. And recently, I had an idea, given how making a Shipping Fic of the 4 getting it on would be signing my death sentence. Why not write a Fic centered around the Regis and have them 4 as the main characters? That's how this Fic was born. :D

This, like most of my other Fics, has ties with all my planned or written Fan Fics. But you come and focus in it. The ties will come off someday. =P

Without any further ado, let's begin...

NOTE: This Fic is rated PG. Some suggestive themes and minor violence.

-------------------------------------------------------

Land of Infinity

Prologue.
The awakening.

“In this cave we have lived.
We owe all to the Pokémon.
But, we sealed the Pokémon away.
We feared it.
Those with courage, those with hope.
Open a door. An eternal Pokémon waits.”

“We’re finally here… long years we’ve fought and researched…” said a woman clad in a dark brown hooded robe. Her face was completely shadowed by the attire, not to say the darkness of the place she was at. It was a rather rusty cave with six big rocks all over it in a circular fashion. The six rocks had weird inscriptions in them. They were assortments of six dots. Some were marked more than others. Though it would be certainly unreadable for most of mankind, the hieroglyphs meant something. That woman knew…

“Yes… it’s been a hard life. But soon… the power of the Pokémon brought by my ancestors…” she mumbled as she walked to the front of the chamber. There was another big rock in the end, with inscriptions of a similar kind. The woman walked closer to it. She shivered with each step. Maybe it was due to something that would come, or because her robe was wet, as if she had submerged into cold water before entering the place. She got out a weird stone out of her robe, and started to look at the rock in front, and then at the tablet in her hands.

“First comes Relicanth… last comes Wailord…” she said after a while, and got out two spheres. Exhibiting a combination of red and white colors, which adorned one half of the device each, the woman clicked a small button in the very middle. The spheres grew in size, and she threw the one in her left hand first. The ball opened in midair and released a creature, which, despite having the shape of a fish, stood motionless on the floor. The creature looked rather ancient, and with a craggy face, much reminiscent of a tough rock. Its eyes were closed, while it just contemplated the rock in front of it… or one would assume. Its eyes weren’t what one could call ‘explicit’.

The woman backed off to the right before throwing the other sphere. It opened in midair again, and it released a huge monster that almost filled the chamber, though the place was overall huge enough to contain at least two of the same kind. Its blue body glittered slightly despite the pitch-black darkness of the cave. Its eyes were fairly small, but its mouth was huge, as well as its fins and overall body. It let out a very loud wail as it looked to the front, much like the other creature.

All of a sudden, and without any explanation, the floor started to rumble. The woman smirked as she felt the tremor, while the Pokémon looked around, a bit distressed. It didn’t last long, nor did it last enough to damage the chamber. A loud ruckus followed shortly after, as the echoing sound of three unlocked doors traveled through Hoenn, to reach the seafloor chamber. The woman smirked with evilness as she heard this most unsettling sound.

“Now it’s their turn…” she muttered as she called back the Pokémon inside their Poké Balls, and just walked back to a door behind, which also led to another cave with even more rocks with inscriptions in them. There was a pond of water at the very end, though…

***​

“Oh my!” He had been badly started as the huge rock monument he had been watching for a while now crumbled a bit and revealed an entrance to it. The huge hunk, encased in an orange robe that wiggled due to the endless sandstorm going on in the Hoenn Desert, laughed heartily as he recovered his wind. “So you were right, Tiera…” he said as he went into the big rock in front. The place wasn’t much dark, and he saw how it was just a small room with inscriptions on the wall at the very end. He read them with a tablet he got out of his robe.

“Rock… only the strongest can smash it. And even then… it’ll only crack when hit in the right place…” The man mumbled as he slowly turned back and started to examine the room. Though most of it was sand, he managed to find a weird rock below all of it, westwards of where the wall of the inscriptions was. He got out a Poké Ball and threw it a bit farther. It opened soon enough and revealed a bulky Pokémon, as big as its owner. The creature had a weird face, and a very fat body adorned with a brown dress of sorts, as well as huge hands that were easily the size of its owner’s head each.

“Use Rock Smash on that rock, Hariyama.” The Pokémon nodded at the command of its owner, and almost immediately, it aimed its right hand to the rock below the sand. The strike was so hard it caused a short tremor inside the room. But it wasn’t much the strong hit of Hariyama, but the effect hitting the rock had inside the room. A fissure ran all its way through the floor and then into the walls, to go down abruptly into the wall with the inscriptions. It creaked even more, and its center dissolved to reveal another passageway. The tall man called Hariyama back inside its Poké Ball as he walked through the passage.

He looked at the new room, which was way more rocky and darker than the previous one. It was a huge chamber full of rocks of all sorts. He looked around, fascinated by this scenery. But his surprise was simply indescribable as he noticed the huge entity that stood in the very middle. It was what he had expected, and more. A creature that resembled a white obelisk, with rocks of all sorts conforming its ancient body. Its upper body, which could be called a ‘head’ of sorts, exhibited a strange assortment of orange dots, with a form close to that of the letter H. It had two big and pointy orange rocks as shoulder covers, while its arms and legs, both formed by rocks and its arms being much longer, rested peacefully down on the round, rocky pedestal it was at. The man walked toward the creature carefully, almost unable to believe his luck.

“Regirock…”

***​

A tall person stood in the island that had just trembled all of a sudden. He wasn’t much surprised to see the place had now a passage to the innards of the big rock that formed most of the landscape. The six rocks floating around in the sea nearby didn’t seem to change at all, which made him assume a thoughtful position for a while. Slowly, the man went inside, picking the loose end of his blue robe. He felt a bit of cold inside the old, rusty cave. There was no ice whatsoever, though…

Slowly, the tall man approached the wall with inscriptions in front of him. He felt the cold build up steadily as he did so. He was most used to it, though. He took out a stone tablet and read the symbols encrypted on the wall.

“Time… it goes and goes. It can’t stop… it’ll never stop. No matter if everything freezes…” The man stored the tablet as he assumed another thoughtful pose next to the wall. “Time… can’t stop… it must be…” he then proceeded to walk to the right, and just went on, turning as he found the opposite wall, so to go south now. He hit a wall again and turned right again. He crossed the entrance before going into another wall. He turned again and finally made it back to the starting point. Much to his surprise, it was as if he had activated something. The wall with the script changed its color and its texture. It was now solid ice, which cracked in the very middle and let another passageway open. The man went inside.

“…” The next room was much too cold to withstand. Towering ice stalagmites filled the entire chamber, as an eerie icy air circulated all over it. The man didn’t even try to keep himself hotter. He smiled, even. He felt at home… though not even his former home was THIS cold. He didn’t have much time to delve into it as he saw the gigantic iceberg-shaped golem in the middle of the room. It was like a pointy, bulky stalagmite with two smaller ice blocks to its sides, as well as two protruding ice spears on its back. It stood motionlessly on what seemed to be another pair of pointy ice blocks, while the chunks at its sides also had smaller ice spikes, reminiscent of hands. The top of the thing’s body had an arrangement of pale yellow points, similar to a cross, but with its horizontal line being longer.

The man walked slowly through the chamber, shivering more as he did so. He got a Poké Ball out and threw it to a side, so to release his Pokémon. It was like a round face, which looked all over with evilness as it floated in midair. Two long black horns protruded from the top of its head, which was all of its body. Chunks of ice covered all its shape, as it directed a most unsettling glance to its owner. It understood the point and went closer to him. Its body somehow made the cold room not as chilling, despite the fact it was an Ice Pokémon too. The pair went on to the frozen pedestal.

“Regice…”

***​

The rain didn’t let it be seen clearly, but the towering rock she had been waiting at had crumbled and revealed an entrance as well. Her gray robe was completely wet due to the endless rain in the jungle, but she smiled as she went inside, almost running. She was rather disappointed to see just an empty, dirty room inside. She knew what she had to do, though. The girl walked to the end of the room, which had a wall with dotted inscriptions. She looked at it, a bit confused, before skulking her wet robes. She got out a stone tablet, which she examined as she also read the dotted wall.

“Um. The glow of the land comes from metal. Its reflection sheds light in the eternal landmass.” The girl stored the stone tablet back into her robe as she walked around. She noticed the room glimmered a bit, as if the walls were made of metal. She took a while to understand what the inscription meant, though. “A source of light to reflect it all over. I think…” The girl got out a Poké Ball and threw it to the middle of the room. The device opened as it hit the floor, and released a Pokémon of a blue color. Its round, blue body floated in midair, and it had two extensions protruding out of the lower front of its body. They were claws of sorts, which ended in sharp spikes of steel. The sides of its body also bestowed spikes, while it had an iron horn of sorts, more like a nose, protruding in the very middle of its red eyes.

“Now use Flash, Metang!” said the girl, and the Pokémon obeyed right away. Its eyes let out a blinding light, which spread all over the room they were at. The girl looked with satisfaction how the entire chamber was filled with the glitter of the iron particles all over it, but she was awfully surprised to see that the wall with the dotted patterns revealed another passage, as well as turning completely into solid steel. The girl called back Metang as she went through it…

“Wow!” said the girl as her high-pitched voice echoed all over the new chamber. It glimmered all over, and it was formed of all sorts of minerals. They protruded out of the rock walls as well as the floor. Though the sight was wonderful and almost blinding, the girl went even more aghast at the sight of the huge, robot-like entity in the very middle. The steel body stood lifeless on a platform, its middle body formed of an unknown material. Its sides shone as much as the surroundings, as they were made of iron. Its claws were completely immobile, and the top of its uncovered middle body had a bunch of pale red points. It stood in some sort of steel feet. The girl walked toward it, a bit scared; yet interested.

“Registeel…”

***​

The woman with the dark brown robe was relieved as she finally made it back outside. She was in a place surrounded completely by water, and she was on the back of her Wailord. It looked as if the vast ocean the huge Pokémon floated at ran all over. A very fast current going to the west surrounded the calm but deep patch of sea the pair was at. She got out a weird device, which unfolded as she pressed a button on its side. She looked at a digital screen and clicked one header, which said “Stella”.

“Stella? Can you hear me?” said the woman faintly, while she coughed afterwards. She still trembled a lot as she talked.

“Stella here. What’s it, Tiera?” said the girl that was all the way back there, in the rock monument in the middle of the rainforest. She was startled due to the ring her own cell phone emitted. Luckily, Registeel didn’t wake up.

“Can you see it? Registeel?”

“Yes! It’s right in front of me. Should I… wake it up?”

“Yes. You must be the one to wake up the ancient Pokémon. We’ll wait to wake up the other two…”

“Got it! Anything else?”

“No… just wake it up. The Pokémon will move to the designed place by itself. Your stone tablet was encrypted with the proper instructions… just project it to Registeel’s face. It’ll wake up and move accordingly…”

“OK then!” said Stella, and she then folded back her cell phone and approached the big golem, Registeel. She was now in front of it. She was a bit nervous, but slowly got her hands inside her wet robe, and got out the same stone tablet she used to read the inscriptions on the wall before. She flipped it to the other side, though. It had weird inscriptions similar to those on the walls, all around an assortment of points painted in red and exactly positioned like Registeel’s ‘face’ spots. Stella picked the tablet and slowly raised it so it’d face Registeel. She didn’t know what’d happen, but she trembled a bit.

All of a sudden, the dots on Registeel’s face emitted a more lively red color, which started to shine as if they were lights of sorts. Shortly after, the Pokémon started to rise up from its spot, looking at the tablet Stella held. Or at least that’s what Stella assumed. Slowly, Registeel moved forward, as if its eyes were reading what the tablet said. It let out a very distressing bellow, which made Stella’s ears vibrate intensely. She couldn’t cover them, but it all ended soon enough. The steel golem did a move, which looked like a nod and backed off to the center of the chamber. Its dots shone again and the floor around it crumbled down. Stella gasped, but she felt she had to trust Tiera’s judgment. She decided to call her, though.

“Tiera, I did it. But… it went back to its spot after looking at the table and the floor crumbled!” she said with a slightly agitated tone.

“Don’t worry… that’s what should happen. Rendezvous at Pacifidlog…”

“OK!” Stella hung up and slowly walked to the entrance. She was eagerly waiting for the realization of Tiera’s plan… even though she knew little about it.

“Go, Tropius…” shouted Tiera as she threw off a Poké Ball while standing on the back of her Wailord. The ball opened in midair and returned to her hand, while a big, dinosaur-like Pokémon flew off the device, spreading two long leaves as if they were wings and flying back to her master. It hovered at the side of Wailord, while Tiera slowly climbed on its back. She then recalled Wailord inside its Poké Ball, and Tropius took off to the east as Tiera got hold of its neck.

“Now I just have to wait… distressing the peace… curiosity… it’ll slowly take anybody out there…” said Tiera as she flew on her Tropius, willing to see how’d her scheme unfold…

That's how it begins. I'll try to get a new chapter every two weeks, though I'll try to be slightly slow-paced. After all, I need to get D/P and get to know Suzuna and Sinnoh's places. But it's long before that's featured, so it'll be fine.

Reviews are appreciated. until next time! :)

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Yay! You finally posted this!

Those guys... wonder what they're planning, freeing the Regis and all. Noticed each name, as usual, represents a type. Questions...

Still, it's just a prologue. But yay! Waiting for this will be sad... but a good wait!

Arcanine Royale

Hey! It's a miracle Sunday! The Lions are winning and the cat is purring. In that spirit, here's a review. (Though not a happy prince rides a unicorn sort.)

“We’re finally here… long years we’ve fought and researched…” said a woman clad in a dark brown hooded robe. Her face was completely shadowed by the attire, not to say the darkness of the place she was at. It was a rather rusty cave with six big rocks all over it in a circular fashion. The six rocks had weird inscriptions in them. They were assortments of six dots. Some were marked more than others. Though it would be certainly unreadable for most of mankind, the hieroglyphs meant something. That woman knew…
That sentence is just... *shivers* terrible. That sounds like a six year old saying that. Come on, I know you can write that better!

“Yes… it’s been a hard life. But soon… the power of the Pokémon brought by my ancestors…” she mumbled as she walked to the front of the chamber. There was another big rock in the end, with inscriptions of a similar kind. The woman walked closer to it. She shivered with each step. Maybe it was due to something that would come, or because her robe was wet, as if she had submerged into cold water before entering the place. She got out a weird stone out of her robe, and started to look at the rock in front, and then at the tablet in her hands.

Sorry, can't be 'in' and end. You can be 'at' an end. Also, sounds like a six year old with 'weird.' Come on, Mr. Thesaurus is still alive, you know. 'Unique', 'unusual,' and 'special' would be favorable choices. Lastly, you use 'out' twice in this sentence with near the same wording. The second 'out' might be better as 'from.'

“First comes Relicanth… last comes Wailord…” she said after a while, and got out two spheres. Exhibiting a combination of red and white colors, which adorned one half of the device each, the woman clicked a small button in the very middle. The spheres grew in size, and she threw the one in her left hand first. The ball opened in midair and released a creature, which, despite having the shape of a fish, stood motionless on the floor. The creature looked rather ancient, and with a craggy face, much reminiscent of a tough rock. Its eyes were closed, while it just contemplated the rock in front of it… or one would assume. Its eyes weren’t what one could call ‘explicit’.
I think I know what your trying to do here with 'very', but its not a good choice. Try 'center' instead of 'very middle' or just leave it at 'middle.' You're modifying words with adjectives and adverbs a bit too much.

You've got the same problem with 'rather ancient.' You can't be rather ancient. That means that your old, or very old, dear.

Lasty, you don't really need the much. Too much modifying...

The woman backed off to the right before throwing the other sphere. It opened in midair again , and it released a huge monster that almost filled the chamber, though the place was overall huge enough to contain at least two of the same kind. Its blue body glittered slightly despite the pitch-black darkness of the cave. Its eyes were fairly small, but its mouth was huge, as well as its fins and overall body. It let out a very loud wail as it looked to the front, much like the other creature.
Don't need the comma. About the underlined portion - so how did the Wailmer nearly fill the chamber if two of them would? Doesn't make sense.

All of a sudden, and without any explanation, the floor started to rumble. The woman smirked as she felt the tremor, while the Pokémon looked around, a bit distressed. It didn’t last long, nor did it last enough to damage the chamber. A loud ruckus followed shortly after, as the echoing sound of three unlocked doors traveled through Hoenn, to reach the seafloor chamber. The woman smirked with evilness as she heard this most unsettling sound.
'Followed' and 'after' mean the same thing. So you only need one. Thank you. Also, the underlined portion doesn't make much sense. I realize what you're trying to get to - that the three Regi doors were opened, but this is not a good way to tell it. After all, if they're secret chambers, you wouldn't think they would have loud sounded locks in them.

“Now it’s their turn…” she muttered as she called back the Pokémon inside their Poké Balls, and just walked back to a door behind, which also led to another cave with even more rocks with inscriptions in them. There was a pond of water at the very end, though…
Don't need just. If you want to emphasize that that is all she did, 'simply' might be better. 'In' - if you saw rock inscriptions IN the rock, you either have x-ray vision or rocks are transparent. Though this would be okay if you somehow elaborated that the four lesbian gym leaders and their aides chiseled out the rock face to find the inscriptions, but...

^I noticed that this above part has exactly the same paragraphing. Mix it up a bit, girl! The same goes with sentences - they mostly start and end the same. Use introductory clauses and fragments for emphasis and flow. It really helps. ^

“Oh my!” He had been badly started as the huge rock monument he had been watching for a while now crumbled a bit and revealed an entrance to it. The huge hunk, encased in an orange robe that wiggled due to the endless sandstorm going on in the Hoenn Desert, laughed heartily as he recovered his wind. “So you were right, Tiera…” he said as he went into the big rock in front. The place wasn’t much dark, and he saw how it was just a small room with inscriptions on the wall at the very end. He read them with a tablet he got out of his robe.
You know that 'for a while' is doesn't really sound in your past ______ (stupid grammar - did it at the beginning of the year too.) Very, not much. (Or omit)

Though most of it was sand, he managed to find a weird rock below all of it, westwards of where the wall of the inscriptions was. He got out a Poké Ball and threw it a bit farther. It opened soon enough and revealed a bulky Pokémon, as big as its owner. The creature had a weird face, and a very fat body adorned with a brown dress of sorts, as well as huge hands that were easily the size of its owner’s head each.
Both of these modifiers are irksome and bad. 'Soon enough' isn't even needed (unless you are trying to indicate that said pokeball is defective.) and weird isn't right. 'Unusual' or 'unique' and much better choses. Also, 'westwards' is not a word. Its just 'westward.' Drop the S.

“Use Rock Smash on that rock, Hariyama.” The Pokémon nodded at the command of its owner , and _ almost immediately, it aimed its right hand to the rock below the sand. The strike was so hard it caused a short tremor inside the room. But it wasn’t much the strong hit of Hariyama, but the effect hitting the rock had inside the room. A fissure ran all its way through the floor and then into the walls, to go down abruptly into the wall with the inscriptions.
You don't need the first comma and where I added a space you need a comma. I like your -and rhyme here. I don't really think of tremors as short, but... Omit 'much' please. Same with 'all.'

He looked at the new room, which was way more rocky and darker than the previous one.
Omit 'way' as it isn't needed and 'more rocky' should be 'rockier'.

It had two big and pointy orange rocks as shoulder covers, while its arms and legs, both formed by rocks and its arms being much longer, rested peacefully down on the round, rocky pedestal it was at.
This little phrase doesn't really seem to fit right there in my opinion. (Yes, another brilliant literary error noted by AR. [/sarcasm].) I think it might be better to have it right after arms in a parentheses. But that's just my opinion, after all...

A tall person stood in the island that had just trembled all of a sudden.
Omit.

He wasn’t much surprised to see the place had now a passage to the innards of the big rock that formed most of the landscape.

You seem to have a chronic disease of adding too many superfluous superb prince-like modifiiers. (Apparently its greatly very much so contagious.) I poke fun.

Slowly, the tall man approached the wall with inscriptions in front of him.
We realize he's tall now, Orion-Sama. You've said it like ten times...

He was most used to it, though.
Don't need 'most' either. (You sound like Omi from Xialin Showdown now...)

“Time… it goes and goes. It can’t stop… it’ll never stop. No matter if everything freezes…” The man stored the tablet as he assumed another thoughtful pose next to the wall. “Time… can’t stop… it must be…” he then proceeded to walk to the right, and just went on, turning as he found the opposite wall, so to go south now. He hit a wall again and turned right again. He crossed the entrance before going into another wall. He turned again and finally made it back to the starting point. Much to his surprise, it was as if he had activated something. The wall with the script changed its color and its texture. It was now solid ice, which cracked in the very middle and let another passageway open. The man went inside.[/QUOTE] Very well written, this. The only problem I see, is that these are a bunch of seperate actions over time. Maybe, just maybe, the paragraph should be broken up.

Towering ice stalagmites filled the entire chamber, as an eerie icy air circulated all over it.
Can't really circulate air 'over' a chamber in a cave... 'in' is the correct preposition.

The man didn’t even try to keep himself hotter.

Drop the -ter.

He smiled, even. He felt at home… though not even his former home was THIS cold.
Apparently, it isn't considered formal by most to emphasize words in such a matter. Italicization, bolding, and underlining are the three options. (Actually, I prefer caps-emphasis myself, so...)

The man walked slowly through the chamber, shivering more as he did so. He got a Poké Ball out and threw it to a side, so to release his Pokémon. It was like a round face, which looked all over with evilness as it floated in midair. Two long black horns protruded from the top of its head, which was all of its body. Chunks of ice covered all its shape, as it directed a most unsettling glance to its owner. It understood the point and went closer to him. Its body somehow made the cold room not as chilling, despite the fact it was an Ice Pokémon too. The pair went on to the frozen pedestal.
Finally, someone besides Sike Saner chooses Glalie for a fic!

Its claws were completely immobile, and the top of its uncovered middle body had a bunch of pale red points.

Bunch isn't really the best word here... a number would be better.

It stood in some sort of steel feet. The girl walked toward it, a bit scared; yet interested.
Not sure if this is a typo or not, but it should be on.

“Don’t worry… that’s what should happen. Rendezvous at Pacifidlog…”
Spelled incorrectly - Pacificlog is the correct spellage.

Well... so I've made my way through it. (Quite long actually, at least longer than at first it seems.)

But anyway, I quite liked it. Mind you, its not perfect, not close.

There were one or two spelling mistakes that I could see. (Actually, only Pacificlog was spelled wrong.)

However, you seem to have issues with using modifiers - adjectives, adverbs - way too much. And often its when you don't need them or you already have one.

Thirdly, you tend to use the wrong preposition. I know that can get confusing sometimes, but try to work on it.

Other than that, I liked it. The Regi's are intriguing, and I'm waiting eagerly to see what you make of the story line. 'The Plan' is also intriguing, and I do hope we get to know what it is soon. (If at all)

Arcanine Royale
Reviewer in Residence
;475;​

Last edited:

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Yay! Glad to see a new story from you—especially one about something as boss as the Regis! :D I’m quite interested to see what these people are intending in awakening them…

AND HOLY FRELL, THERE WAS A GLALIE. =O Having one of those appear wins automatic bonus points with me. :D

Highlights and et cetera:

The woman backed off to the right before throwing the other sphere. It opened in midair again, and it released a huge monster that almost filled the chamber, though the place was overall huge enough to contain at least two of the same kind. Its blue body glittered slightly despite the pitch-black darkness of the cave. Its eyes were fairly small, but its mouth was huge, as well as its fins and overall body. It let out a very loud wail as it looked to the front, much like the other creature.

Ooh. Wailord makes quite an entrance there. Nice.

The man walked slowly through the chamber, shivering more as he did so. He got a Poké Ball out and threw it to a side, so to release his Pokémon. It was like a round face, which looked all over with evilness as it floated in midair. Two long black horns protruded from the top of its head, which was all of its body. Chunks of ice covered all its shape, as it directed a most unsettling glance to its owner. It understood the point and went closer to him. Its body somehow made the cold room not as chilling, despite the fact it was an Ice Pokémon too.

=3 …Nah, I already squeed about the Glalie. XD But, I will mention one other thing here: It was neat to see someone else employ Glalie to keep cold at bay rather than induce it. I always have figured that it make sense for it to be able to use its control over cold both ways. ^^

I’ll definitely be coming back to this thread. Fwee. ^^

Last edited:

Tezza

Bird Master
Wow, that was great! I really enjoyed how each was introduced in stages, building up scenes we recognise from the games! A wide vocab is used to great effect. I loved the imagery of Wailmer ballooning up inside it's own room, and each reading the inscription! No qualms or queries, a great piece of work!

Yay! You finally posted this!

Those guys... wonder what they're planning, freeing the Regis and all. Noticed each name, as usual, represents a type. Questions...

Still, it's just a prologue. But yay! Waiting for this will be sad... but a good wait!
Thanks for replyng... again. =) As I told you, the wait is mostly a formality so I don't incurr into OOC-ness and also to write certain new Region properly. The names? I'm always this predictable. In a way. There's more to it than meets the eye, though. I hope you keep on reading!

Ten no Kasou said:
~Blinks~ Interersting....I can't wait for more!
Thanks for the reply! I hope you can give me more insight next time, though. Yet, I'm glad you found this interesting. The wait has its reasons. ;P Either way, I hope you can keep on reading!

Arcanine Royale said:
Hey! It's a miracle Sunday! The Lions are winning and the cat is purring. In that spirit, here's a review. (Though not a happy prince rides a unicorn sort.)

*Proof that I need to review grammar*

Well... so I've made my way through it. (Quite long actually, at least longer than at first it seems.)

But anyway, I quite liked it. Mind you, its not perfect, not close.

There were one or two spelling mistakes that I could see. (Actually, only Pacificlog was spelled wrong.)

However, you seem to have issues with using modifiers - adjectives, adverbs - way too much. And often its when you don't need them or you already have one.

Thirdly, you tend to use the wrong preposition. I know that can get confusing sometimes, but try to work on it.

Other than that, I liked it. The Regi's are intriguing, and I'm waiting eagerly to see what you make of the story line. 'The Plan' is also intriguing, and I do hope we get to know what it is soon. (If at all)
Thanks a whole lot for tearing down my work. Even though I really don't aim for grammar perfection, if at all, it's always very helpful to get pointed out where I fail in such regard. I'll try to work on all the issues you pointed out. It's good to see you liked the plot, though. I'll try to not disappoint in such regard, which is what matters to me. ^^

A few things, though. I'm actually a guy. Yes. I write in pink and can be too poetic and even somewhat feminine, but I'm a guy. Oh well. You evoked weird thoughts onto my head. Not so bad. ;P

Also, I'm no native speaker. English is my second language, and despite knowing it well enough, you showed me I still miss it in terms of grammar. Not that I aim for perfect grammar, though. However, that doesn't means I won't work to fix the issues. :D

And...

Spelled incorrectly - Pacificlog is the correct spellage.
I checked the map in Emerald Version. The name is Pacifidlog. Just for confirmation, I checked the map in the Sapphire Version. The name is still Pacifidlog. It's OK, though. It can be a common mistake from time to time. =) Anyway, thanks for your most deep review in terms of grammar. I'll work to fix all this. But don't expect much off me. =P Anyway, I hope you can keep on reading! :)

Sike Saner said:
Yay! Glad to see a new story from you—especially one about something as boss as the Regis! :D I’m quite interested to see what these people are intending in awakening them…

AND HOLY FRELL, THERE WAS A GLALIE. =O Having one of those appear wins automatic bonus points with me. :D
Thanks for replying! It's always great to have you around in my stories. ^^

There are quite a few things that'll be unveiled sooner or later. I just hope it's good enough. =)

Hehe. I had the feeling you'd love Glalie's appearance. But rightfully so. there's no other Pokémon besides Regice that embodies Ice at its finest, like Glalie does. ^^

=3 …Nah, I already squeed about the Glalie. XD But, I will mention one other thing here: It was neat to see someone else employ Glalie to keep cold at bay rather than induce it. I always have figured that it make sense for it to be able to use its control over cold both ways. ^^

I’ll definitely be coming back to this thread. Fwee. ^^
I always had that idea. Ice Pokémon are capable of that as I stand. I can have spurs of brilliance from time to time. :D

Good to hear you'll come back. I'll do my best to make this story great. I hope you can keep on reading! ^^

Tezza said:
Wow, that was great! I really enjoyed how each was introduced in stages, building up scenes we recognise from the games! A wide vocab is used to great effect. I loved the imagery of Wailmer ballooning up inside it's own room, and each reading the inscription! No qualms or queries, a great piece of work!
Thanks for replying! Of course. I always take the games' stuff, for they win. But I tried to make it more realistic, as oppossed to blank instructions. Glad to see you liked that. And while I can improve some, it's good to see you liked it. Will do my best to keep it like this. I hope you can keep on reading!

Now, as I said above, the wait is mostly so I don't mess up the subsequent chapters, as I'll involve D/P stuff, logically. But chapter 1 is pretty much done. Just in need of some adjustments. Chapter 2 is halfway as well. Just be patient. I'll do it faster if I see I can suffice and if I see you're impatient. ^^

Anyway, any other reviews are always welcome. Until next chapter! Up no later than Sunday! :)

No worries, Arcanine. Again, it's a common mistake, and I think it was NOA's fault. It should be Pacificlog indeed. Maybe it doesn't flows as well, and that's why they slapped the random d. XD

Anyway, Chapter 1 is here! I finished it about the time I posted this, but it's good I didn't post it back then. Both for deadline purposes and the fact that I changed a few things on it. As of now, it all begins...

Chapter 1
One distressing sign.

Olivine was as busy as ever, yet way more peaceful than Whitney’s hometown. She walked through the entrance gate, the sights of guys all over turning to her. Provided, she never cared much and she felt very comfortable wearing her white, tight shirt and her short shorts. No better attire for her. She passed her right hand through her forehead, lifting her pink hair a bit. It was slightly hot today, but it had been a while since she had last seen Jasmine. Whitney walked on and finally reached the Gym, which was quite close to the entrance. She walked on as the doors opened automatically. She spotted Jasmine in the entrance hall.

“Jasmine!” said Whitney with happiness as she went closer to her. Jasmine turned as she heard Whitney’s voice, with a dissimulated smile on her face.

“Hi, Whitney. It’s been a while.” Whitney nodded as she approached Jasmine. As she was in front of Jasmine, Whitney extended her arms so to hug Jasmine softly, as she always did. Jasmine blushed a bit, but managed to smile back as Whitney let her go. “Um… you’re emotive as ever.”

“I just missed you quite a bit, Jasmine! I wanted to hang around with you for a while. Glad you could this time!” said Whitney with a smile as Jasmine just nodded, a bit embarrassed. She knew Whitney was always quite cheerful, which always distressed her a bit. Still, she enjoyed her company.

“Yeah. Well… let’s go,” said Jasmine, and Whitney picked her left arm as Jasmine let out a sigh. The girls walked out of the Gym and went through the streets of Olivine. The people were looking at them weirdly, yet interested, because Whitney exhibited her typical cheerful smile and Jasmine had a soft blush of sorts.

“Oh!” said Whitney rather loudly as she let go of Jasmine’s arm. “I always forget you’re not comfortable with that, Jasmine. Sorry!” Whitney bowed some, a blush of embarrassment surrounding her cheeks. “I… I suddenly thought of… well…” She placed her right hand behind her neck, and she blushed even more as she touched her chest, as if looking for something.

“No problem, Whitney. It’s been a while after all… but…” Jasmine was slightly wondrous. The fact that Mary had been very uneasy for something as of late made her wonder even more. Yet, she wasn’t sure if she should ask.

“Yes?” replied Whitney, looking at Jasmine happily, though still blushing a lot. They kept on walking, though. They were almost at the edge of the city, and both of them looked at the Lighthouse of Olivine, as ancient and tall as ever. Jasmine let out a rather nostalgic sigh while she placed her arms on her back and looked at Whitney again.

“Um… it’s nothing.” The girls then walked by the sea, through the port’s bridge. Several businesses of all sorts filled the walkway, as well as several sailors of all sizes going in and out of ships, some carrying heavy stuff, others commanding a few of them. Jasmine looked at the vast ocean beyond the port, and Whitney stood by her side. The sky was beautiful, and its blue color was reflected wonderfully in the glimmering sea. “I hope you’ve been OK, Whitney.” Jasmine didn’t have the nerve to ask about such an intimate thing, but she was sure she knew what it was.

“Thanks, Jasmine. I’ve been fine! Many things happening, but it’s been a very happy time overall! I hope it’s the same for you.”

“Well… I can’t complain. I’ve won a fair amount of my challenges, and managed to meet up with Rockna a while ago… as well as getting myself some new Pokémon. I have been a bit bored lately, though… that’s why I called you…” Jasmine wasn’t sure if Whitney would take it the right way, though. Whitney smiled back, though.

“It’s OK! It’s great to know you actually have a good time with me, Jasmine. I always thought I made you feel way too embarrassed!” she said with happiness, while patting Jasmine on her left shoulder. Jasmine blushed a bit, but smiled back to her.

“Eh, but of course. You’re just… so cheerful. It’s unavoidable to feel happy when you’re around. Or at least I think…” Jasmine giggled a bit, while she just enjoyed the sight and Whitney’s company. The girls then heard a high-pitched screech above in the skies.

“Skaaarr!!” A bird-like Pokémon of glimmering steel body and sharp wings flew above Olivine. Skarmory was a rare sight overall, which is why the girls enjoyed to see one. Jasmine wasn’t eager to catch it despite being a Steel Pokémon, though. They just turned to the pier again, unknowing of what that Pokémon represented…

“It’s good to hear that, Jasmine. It makes me happy!” Whitney smiled back at Jasmine, but then talked on. “But anyway! How’s Rockna?”

“She’s fine. I reckon she’s been somewhat distressed and hurried, though. She just talked with me for an hour, and then left. She’s still traveling, and has become even stronger, if that’s possible… but she didn’t tell me anything beyond that. I also noticed she’s very dirty and her clothes are awfully frayed. I feel…” Jasmine felt very bad all of a sudden, as if some invisible energy filled her body. But such energy made her feel completely exhausted and turned her sight blurry. Her head started to spin, and also her thoughts became unclear. She didn’t understand that at all, but didn’t even have time to think about it. Her entire consciousness vanished and she slowly dropped down.

“Jasmine? What’s going on?” said Whitney, much surprised as she saw her friend fainting right in front of her. Luckily, she was close enough and managed to get hold of Jasmine before she fell hard on the floor. Worriedly, Whitney looked around and carried Jasmine on her back. She ignored the people gasping and looking around, and just walked right back to Jasmine’s Gym. The doors opened as she approached them and Whitney walked on through the battlefield, so to find a door a bit in the far side, which led to the Gym’s department, just like her own. Whitney looked hurriedly for Jasmine’s bed, and finally found it inside another door of the room. She placed Jasmine on it, still unconscious. Whitney then went through the place, looking for stuff that’d help her recover.

“Don’t worry, Jasmine. I’m here!” Whitney said to herself as she dipped a rag into a glass of water and placed it on Jasmine’s forehead. If she felt sick, why did she accept to go out today? Though she looked fine enough before. In fact, she looked less pale than Whitney remembered she was. Then why did she faint? It was too mysterious. Whitney stood by Jasmine’s bed, closing her eyes and praying for her health.

“Please get well soon, Jasmine…”

***​

Four people with hooded robes of various colors were inside Pacifidlog’s Pokémon Center. The four had their faces completely shadowed, but a visible, yet somewhat malicious grin was drawn over their mouths. They were drinking some coffee, while two of them shivered constantly, probably due to their wet robes. One of them started to laugh, as if she had accomplished something of importance.

“Registeel is close to Olivine now! And the influx of Skarmory also tells me that I’ve… managed… to transmit the electromagnetism… onto Jasmine…” she said with happiness. Slowly, however, she dropped down to the table, as if she had been doing something that consumed a good chunk of her energy. “So… sorry… this ability… it…”

“Don’t overdo it, Stella. You must have managed to make Jasmine faint. I’m sure…” said the other woman, who wore a dark brown robe. “That’ll be enough…” She pulled off Stella’s gray hood and started to caress her long blonde hair. Stella seemingly recovered her wind, though she had a few tears on her face.

“You’re quite strong for such a young lass, Stella,” said the biggest of the bunch. He was encased inside his orange robe, but he exhibited a smile of concern, while he caressed Stella’s hair. In one moment, he touched the other girl’s hand, and took it away just like that. “Oh, I’m sorry, Tiera. I won’t meddle around again.”

“No problem…” she replied as she smirked. “Your efforts won’t be in vain, Stella…” Tiera then had another gulp of coffee and shifted her sight to the guy in the orange robe, while she still caressed Stella’s hair. “How did it go for you, Strato?”

“It went a-OK, Tiera. I opened the path to Regirock. You think it’s prudent to leave it like that?” he said with his deep voice.

“Don’t worry about it…” she said while nodding at Strato. He just nodded back, smiling a bit. “What about you, Eisen?”

“It was fine…” muttered the tall, yet thin guy that wore a clear blue robe.

“Good. Now we just have to wait…” she said, and then everyone started to drink their coffee, while Stella now snored…

***​

“Ungh…” muttered Jasmine as she took her right hand to her forehead and felt the wet rag on it. Whitney saw this and smiled, while she went closer to the bed. “What…”

“JASMINE!” screamed Whitney in joy. “Thank heavens! I was so worried!” Whitney hugged Jasmine calmly, with a silent tear slipping through her left eye. “You were unconscious for three hours! I feared the worst!” Jasmine smiled back to Whitney, as she just lay on her bed, feeling better and yet distressed.

“Thanks for taking care of me, Whitney. But… what happened back there?” Slowly, Whitney let go of her and sat on the bed next to her. Jasmine slowly got up.

“I don’t know. You just fainted all of a sudden, and I carried you here,” said Whitney, slightly concerned. “If you felt ill, you should’ve told me! I would’ve understood.” Jasmine looked at her worriedly too, while she shook her head slowly and recovered her initial energy.

“But… I was fine until we went to the pier. I felt… as if a huge influx of energy invaded my body all of a sudden. But it... it drained all my forces. It was like... electricity. My whole body went immobile and I lost consciousness. But I don’t know…” Jasmine took her right hand to her forehead again, as she tried to set her feet on the floor. Whitney aided her by picking her from the shoulders. “Glad you were there, though… thanks Whitney.”

“No need to, Jasmine! Still… this is intriguing.” Whitney assumed a thoughtful pose, but she really had no idea for what had just happened. If Jasmine felt completely fit until that moment, it made her sudden exhaustion a mystery.

“Sorry for this, Whitney. I completely ruined the day…” said Jasmine with an ashamed undertone on her voice. Whitney just patted her and smiled. “Whitney… do you ever get angry at anything?” asked Jasmine, a bit distressed. It was awfully hard to believe, but it was the reason she liked Whitney. “Sorry if I’m being… too curious.”

“It’s OK, Jasmine! I just like to be cheerful. It’s much more enjoyable. Plus, if I focus in other emotions, I go into unpleasant excess. It always happens! If I think of sad things, I’ll cry like a baby! If I get angry, I’ll yell and even do stuff I’d deeply regret! That’s why I try to be always happy. And gladly, there’s few things that make me go sad or angry!” she said as she smiled back to Jasmine, which made her smile as well. Whitney was so laid-back. Few things worried her. “And we can take it on from here. No worries, Jasmine!”

“OK then. Let’s go outside again…” said Jasmine and they both went out of the bedroom, to pass through the living room and then outside back to the Gym’s halls. They crossed the battlefield, which was lighted by the few windows above in the roof. They then walked through another hall onto the exit of the Gym. They expected to find the streets busy and slightly cluttered again, which is why both girls gasped in sheer surprise when they witnessed every walkway completely deserted…

“What’s happening?” said Whitney. Despite her sidetracked self, she couldn’t deny there was something fishy with Jasmine fainting for no apparent reason and then people vanishing from the once-full streets. “This is… too weird!” Whitney and Jasmine walked on, a bit scared. Nobody could be seen throughout the first few meters. Jasmine was worried sick. However, as they ran toward the pier, they noticed a huge congregation of people all over it.

“I’m glad… but… why are they all…?” said Jasmine as both went farther ahead. The crew murmured loudly and didn’t let anything to be seen beyond the pier. Jasmine looked at the lighthouse far away, a bit worried. She let out a sigh of relief as she saw the beam of light spouting off it, though. Whitney and Jasmine looked at each other. “I wonder…”

“It’s impossible.”

“What’s it doing here in Olivine?”

“I had never seen that Pokémon before!”

The murmurs of the people worried Jasmine even more. She felt certainly uneasy as a sensation much similar to what she felt when she lost consciousness invaded her again, but in a much smaller degree. She tried to find an opening amongst the crew so to see what was perturbing everyone so much. Though a bit too cluttered, she found an open spot and walked through it, as Whitney followed her.

“Why is everyone here?” asked Whitney as she walked alongside Jasmine, a bit hurriedly. They reached the end of the pier quite soon, while the other people still looked at the sea in awe. “… Oh my!” she uttered as she managed to see what was coming to the port. Jasmine let out a shallow scream as well as she glared at the thing on the water: a rather big golem of sorts wallking across the shore, and awfully close to the pier now. The creature was at least the same height as Whitney, if not taller. It was certainly wider, which made it stand out as bigger. The top of its body was circular and had seven red dots in the middle of it arranged to form a circle in conjunction. A metallic section surrounded its central section, which was of a faint gray color. The metallic portion of its body glimmered intensely with the strong Sun of that hour, and formed all of its lower body, which was a base of sorts finished by a pair of metallic feet. To its sides were two metal spheres that had gray-ish extensions, which ended in a pair of hands with three fingers, topped off by sharp steel claws and a triad of red dots before them, which could be considered ‘knuckles’ in terms of human’s bodies.

“What is that?” Jasmine had a bad feeling. The Pokémon walked steadily toward the pier, as the people all over it witnessed the ancient creature getting closer. However, as it hit the anchoring point, it looked around, as if it didn’t know what the place was. However, all of a sudden, its ‘face’ dots shone in an eerie way, and the Pokémon moved its long arms, which seemed to be very elastic as well. Now its claws were in front of its ‘face’, and the golem let out an appallingly loud screech. “Ahhhhh!” Jasmine, Whitney and everyone else covered their ears due to the bellow, but their efforts diverted soon enough.

Registeel concentrated an intensely luminous ball between its hands, and with another screech, it launched it upwards. The orb was followed by a hard pulse and did a curved angle in the air. It crossed all the congregation of people, but collided with the group of businesses behind. The sphere did a sound much like hard metal clashing with something, and decomposed itself into a small explosion of sorts, which destroyed a considerable amount of the locals on the port. The people looked at this with fear and started to run backwards. They had to get as far from the pier as they could. A collective scream and panic followed, while Whitney and Jasmine stood where they were, completely frightened by this attack. Jasmine was most worried, though. Whatever that thing was, it wanted to destroy Olivine.

“No!” Jasmine had a mix of fear and concern. Registeel generated another of those energy cannons and launched it again. This time, it destroyed a close section of the pier, as well as one ship. “What are you? No… it doesn’t matter!” Jasmine walked closer to the place where Registeel stood, her heart pumping wildly. No matter what, she couldn’t let that Pokémon destroy her hometown. Though trembling a bit, she managed to stand right in front of it. But the Pokémon didn’t pay attention to her. Whitney ran to where Jasmine had walked, eager to help her out. Jasmine looked back. Her slightly angered look caused Whitney to look at her with curiosity and yet seriousness. “Go back, Whitney. I won’t let you or anyone else get hurt. I’m going to confront this Pokémon myself and with my Pokémon alone.”

“But Jasmine!” Whitney couldn’t leave her friend alone there, with a Pokémon she didn’t know. As she said that, Registeel turned rightwards to where the girls stood. It then charged the same cannon and pointed its hands at the Lighthouse farther ahead. Jasmine gasped and almost dropped to tears as she saw this, but she also gathered the courage to grab one of her Poké Balls and throw it.

“NO!” she screamed as the Poké Ball opened and released a burst of white energy, which took the shape of a Pokémon. It was a conjunction of three metallic spheres, each with one eye, two magnets of the old style at their sides and three screws spouting out of their spherical body. The Pokémon was three creatures at once, but they were linked as one. The triad floated above ground and moved slightly as it looked to the front. “Use Thunderbolt on that Pokémon, Magneton!” The Pokémon charged its metallic body with electricity generated by its magnets, and after doing a dance of sorts, it released a powerful flow of electricity, which traveled a short distance through the air and shocked Registeel. Since the Pokémon still had its feet inside the water, the damage of the electrical attack was considerably higher. “I won’t let you destroy Olivine!” screamed Jasmine, now looking at the Pokémon with fury. Whitney stood behind her, and thought it was better to not interfere for now.

The attack made the Pokémon lose the grip of its cannon attack, and it slowly turned a bit to the left, so to see what had just distressed it. As it saw the Magneton and the two humans on the pier, it let out a loud screech. “Rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee!!!” Registeel did a surprising move and pulled a sudden short jump, which made it now stand right on the port, in front of Magneton and the girls. It started to charge its cannon again, while Jasmine, Whitney and Magneton expected the worst…

“Jasmine! Be careful!”

“Don’t worry, Whitney. We won’t let it cause any more harm. Get ready, Magneton!”

"RRRRREEEEEEEGGGGGSSSSSS!"

Ahhhhh, cliffhangers... how I missed ye. =P

Anyway, I'm considering to post the next one next week, and not in two weeks. But we'll see if College allows me to. Replies are always appreciated. :)

Last edited:

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Aww... poor Jasmine! First affected by that weird thing, then Registeel comes and tries to destroy her hometown... not a good day, it seems. But she's not going to let anyone, including an overgrown rock, destroy her hometown!

So many mysteries, so much curiosity. Liking it more! Hope you'll post the next chapter soon!

DarkPersian479

So far, this is looking really good.

I never did think about the Roxanne/Suzuna/Jasmine/Whitney type matches with the types of the Regis until I happened across your fic. And actually I came across it as a result of your sig in the FR/LG Girl Club :)

The individuals who broke open the Regis' are certainly a mystery. Right now, I'm trying to run through their possible motives. Right now, I haven't been able to make up my mind whether their intentions are evil, or more along the lines of Team Aqua/Magma.

As I read the first chapter I couldn't get the Olivine background music out of my head. Ah... so many memories. It'll be interesting to see how each of the gym leaders are linked to their respective Regi and their reaction to their release. We already saw Jasmine fall ill...

I'll be waiting to see if Jasmine can lay the smackdown on the invading Registeel. Legendaries are powerful, but I've learned not to underestimate Jasmine's strength- or Whitney's for that matter. Ironic that of the gym leaders, those two came the closest to pwning me when I first played through Silver...

As far as grammar, I didn't give it a thorough a look as I probably should have, but the main error I usually see, misplaced commas/quotation marks, you seem to have a pretty good handle on them.

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
I saw the Regi girls idea in your LJ a while ago, and I wondered whether you were going to make a fanfic out of it =p.
None the less, it's looking very good so far. I've always found the Regi girls idea neat, so fanfiction of it will be cool.
Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this fic, since it looks really really interesting.
Also, if you need information aout Suzuna or Shinou you can ask me, since I have the game. You probably would know about it by now but oh well =p

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Wow, poor Jasmine…she had me worried there for a moment. That Stella could have the power to do such a thing to her makes me wonder what sort of abilities her partners might have…

And dang, Registeel made a nice entrance. =D Coming in screeching, destroying whatever’s in sight (or some alternative to sight that Regis might have; I’m still not altogether sure how their senses work)…very cool. ^^

However, all of a sudden, its ‘face’ dots shone in an eerie way, and the Pokémon moved its long arms, which seemed to be very elastic as well. Now its claws were in front of its ‘face’, and the golem let out an appallingly loud screech.

I can totally imagine that sound, how awesomely dreadful it would be. Again, Registeel was just cool as frell in this chapter. :D Makes me look very much forward to any appearances the other Regis might make in future chapters.

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Oh, Orion-Sama, though I am not really into fanfics I loved yours, cause it had to do with the Gym girls. I love Jasmine and I got curious when I saw your banner in your sig, so I said to myself: let's take a look. And I do not regret it :)

Your idea is awesome. And you really show Jasmine and Whitney the way they should be, Whitney so carefree, relaxed and cheerful, Jasmine so laid-back and shy. I loved the dialogues. I will not get into more details or make any corrections, since English is not my native languagem but I was satisfied from what I read overall.

I will surely come back for more ;)
Cody

Sorry for the late response. :(

Aww... poor Jasmine! First affected by that weird thing, then Registeel comes and tries to destroy her hometown... not a good day, it seems. But she's not going to let anyone, including an overgrown rock, destroy her hometown!

So many mysteries, so much curiosity. Liking it more! Hope you'll post the next chapter soon!
Thanks for the reply! Yep, it's going to be quite hard for her and the others. Though you're right. As timid as she is, she's completely determined and strong inside. Glad you're liking it. There are many things hidden still, but you shall soon see... if you don't know already. I hope you can keep on reading!

So far, this is looking really good.

I never did think about the Roxanne/Suzuna/Jasmine/Whitney type matches with the types of the Regis until I happened across your fic. And actually I came across it as a result of your sig in the FR/LG Girl Club :)

The individuals who broke open the Regis' are certainly a mystery. Right now, I'm trying to run through their possible motives. Right now, I haven't been able to make up my mind whether their intentions are evil, or more along the lines of Team Aqua/Magma.

As I read the first chapter I couldn't get the Olivine background music out of my head. Ah... so many memories. It'll be interesting to see how each of the gym leaders are linked to their respective Regi and their reaction to their release. We already saw Jasmine fall ill...

I'll be waiting to see if Jasmine can lay the smackdown on the invading Registeel. Legendaries are powerful, but I've learned not to underestimate Jasmine's strength- or Whitney's for that matter. Ironic that of the gym leaders, those two came the closest to pwning me when I first played through Silver...

As far as grammar, I didn't give it a thorough a look as I probably should have, but the main error I usually see, misplaced commas/quotation marks, you seem to have a pretty good handle on them.
Thanks for the reply! Yep. It was sudden for me too, but the tie does exist. Both looks-wise and mostly Type-wise. I do think Norman is more fit for Regigigas, but well... it had to be a girl. And being the Whitney lover I am, it was inevitable. XD

The villains are a group of deep individuals. I'll be revaling more of them eventually. Glad to see you like all of it, though. Thanks for taking the time for reading. And no worries about not reviewing the grammar. All in all, I hope you can keep on reading!

I saw the Regi girls idea in your LJ a while ago, and I wondered whether you were going to make a fanfic out of it =p.
None the less, it's looking very good so far. I've always found the Regi girls idea neat, so fanfiction of it will be cool.
Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this fic, since it looks really really interesting.
Also, if you need information aout Suzuna or Shinou you can ask me, since I have the game. You probably would know about it by now but oh well =p
Thanks for the reply! It's cool to see people actually find my idea neat. And well... I always had the idea for fiction. Mostly of the shippy sort. But being the kind of guy I am, I couldn't involve Jasmine, and without Jasmine, there wouldn't be Regi Girls. Glad you found it interesting. It'll geet deeper eventually, and I'll work with the girls and their Pokémon as well as I can, without forgetting the emphasis on the antagonists, which are some of the best I've devised.

As for D/P info... it'd be very welcome. At least to know. As it stands, I'll be able to get Diamond before I get to the chapters where Suzuna first appears. But all in all, I'd like to hear how she is, maybe some other data, and if you've any info regarding Regigigas' cave/temple thingy and itself. All in all, I hope you can keep on reading!

Wow, poor Jasmine…she had me worried there for a moment. That Stella could have the power to do such a thing to her makes me wonder what sort of abilities her partners might have…

And dang, Registeel made a nice entrance. =D Coming in screeching, destroying whatever’s in sight (or some alternative to sight that Regis might have; I’m still not altogether sure how their senses work)…very cool. ^^

I can totally imagine that sound, how awesomely dreadful it would be. Again, Registeel was just cool as frell in this chapter. :D Makes me look very much forward to any appearances the other Regis might make in future chapters.
Thanks for the reply! Oh yes. Those four have outstanding powers. All of which will be revealed in time.

The Regis are quite the interesting Pokémon, aren't they? I always found their scarce background and their looks somewhat interesting. And especially what it says in the Sealed Chamber (Which I quoted at the very beginning.). Their lack of expression and their... awkwardness makes them very deep. It's cool to write about them, and I know it'll be enticing for you and everyone to read of my ideas, or so I hope. As of yet, I hope you can keep on reading!

Oh, Orion-Sama, though I am not really into fanfics I loved yours, cause it had to do with the Gym girls. I love Jasmine and I got curious when I saw your banner in your sig, so I said to myself: let's take a look. And I do not regret it :)

Your idea is awesome. And you really show Jasmine and Whitney the way they should be, Whitney so carefree, relaxed and cheerful, Jasmine so laid-back and shy. I loved the dialogues. I will not get into more details or make any corrections, since English is not my native languagem but I was satisfied from what I read overall.

I will surely come back for more ;)
Cody
Thanks for the reply! I always work my best to not get out of character, and I know Jasmine and Whitney very well. They're two of my most loved characters after all, and I can pull them off quite decently at least. I'll need to study Roxanne more, though. And Suzuna when I get Diamond. Glad you liked the first few chapters. And English ain't my native language either, but I've practiced a lot. Yet, I still forget and can have quite a few mistakes here and there. But I'm glad you all enjoy my writing. I hope you can keep on reading!

Well people, Chapter 2 is still in the making, which means I've fallen into a delay. Blame College, my usual distraction and the fact that I haven't been feeling very well as of late. I need more rest overall. But I'll work my best to get it done next week. I'm still somewhat inspired after all, and I really want to finish this story. Not only it's possible, but I want to.

Thanks for your support again. More replies, if any, are always welcome. Until next chapter! :)

OK people. Chapter 2 is finally done! I got delayed due to several ups and downs that made me don't have enough time or disposition to write. But now it's done, and since my monthly exams are over, I shall write faster if all goes well.

What'll happen with Whitney and Jasmine? Will they fare well against Registeel? Read to find out!

Chapter 2
Registeel.

Registeel launched its luminous cannon again. Being so close to its foe and the Trainer of it, the attack was awfully dangerous. Whitney ran and pulled Jasmine by the arms before the hard orb hit the floor and harmed not only her Magneton, but herself. The floating Pokémon avoided the blow with relative ease, though the wave of the impact distressed its body a little. A small hole was left on the pier’s floor after the collision.

“Thanks Whitney. Now let me continue.” Whitney let go of Jasmine as soon as that, as both girls backed off a few steps. “Use Lock-On, Magneton.” The Pokémon did weird sounds as its three eyes glow with a red light, identifying their target and ensuring full success on the next attack. Unfortunately, that left it open to an attack of the mysterious Pokémon, whose body started to glow with an eerie white color, and then it rose its long arms. Rocks surrounded by energy started to spout out of the ground with amazing speed, and they all stood above, floating for a brief second before flying toward Magneton. The rocks hit the triad, and despite it being resistant, they caused a considerable amount of damage. Magneton managed to keep on floating, though. Their eyes remained locked onto Registeel.

“Now use your Zap Cannon!” screamed Jasmine. Magneton nodded and started to charge a massive ball formed of electricity in front of it. It then launched the charged orb at Registeel, releasing a huge amount of electricity to impulse the attack. Registeel couldn’t avoid it due to Magneton’s previous action, though it did try to. The electric sphere hit Registeel, which caused a huge amount of electricity to flow all over its metallic body and made it afflicted by a total paralysis as well. The Pokémon let out a cry as it suffered from the shock within its body.

“Wow! Outstanding, Jasmine!” Whitney cheered from behind, which made Jasmine turn back and blush a bit while nodding. But their happiness didn’t last long. Registeel charged its energy cannon so fast it took Jasmine and Magneton by surprise. The attack collided with a loud thud on Jasmine’s Pokémon, and the triad almost fell down out of energy. But it was just the beginning… Registeel’s body was surrounded by an eerie red energy. It then started to spout red steam, which apparently increased its powers, but also caused it to move even slower. “Oh no!” said Whitney in panic while Registeel walked closer. Though its ‘face’ showed no expression, Jasmine could feel a deep anger emanating from it.

“Use Protect, Magneton!” Jasmine didn’t want to risk her Pokémon. With her command, Magneton generated a shield of pale green energy. Registeel then bashed the floor of the pier, and immediately, its body was surrounded by an intense shine. It was much worse than that, though. The surrounding area rumbled with such a force it made Jasmine, Whitney and even Magneton tremble and lose some balance. A pair of floor fragments levitated as the ground all over started to crack and collapse. Registeel concentrated a lot of power and suddenly blew it all onto a swift blow of the purest energy, all of it generated by its body, which flailed as it released the power. The core went right into Magneton’s green shield. Even though the move assured Magneton’s safety, the attack of Registeel was so powerful it broke the seemingly impenetrable barrier and pierced its deadly attack all through Magneton. The three parts of the Pokémon flew several meters away. “Magneton!” Jasmine looked with worry and sadness at how her Pokémon flew with the powerful impact and fell abruptly to the floor several meters behind the place Whitney stood at. The pink-haired girl witnessed this in awe.

“Ahh!” Whitney ran back to where Magneton had fallen. The triad had its eyes closed, and a painful pierce could be seen on their bodies. Electricity flew through them, but they weren’t conscious anymore. Jasmine ran to the place they had fallen, just to see her Pokémon severely injured and down into a hole caused by the impact.

“Magneton… I’m sorry…” Jasmine bent down and hugged her Pokémon, as she recalled it to its Poké Ball. She let out a wail and shed a silent tear as the red beam of the sphere absorbed it back inside. That meant it wasn’t dead, but it was hit way too hard. Whatever that Pokémon was, it had harmed one of her best Pokémon badly. She stood there, kneeling and crying in sheer impotence. Why was that Pokémon here? Why did it want to destroy Olivine? She didn’t know, but she wanted it all to stop. She wouldn’t take it if her Pokémon ended up gravely injured… but she couldn’t abandon her hometown either. Whitney crouched and embraced Jasmine with her arms.

“Jasmine… don’t let down!” she said, trying to cheer her up. But she was worried too. Jasmine looked at her and nodded while she cleaned off her tears. Olivine needed her now. She couldn’t give up. For her hometown, her Pokémon and Whitney… she had to be strong. She stood up and got hold of another of her Poké Balls as she turned to Registeel and looked at it with determination. The ancient Steel Pokémon had kneeled for a while, as if the previous attack had drained some of its initial guts. However, it got up slowly. It seemed as if neither the paralysis nor the powerful electric attacks it had withstood affected it in any way. It charged the hard energy sphere again and shot it toward the other locals at the pier. The whole area was full of destruction; all of it caused in the few minutes Registeel had set foot at Olivine… Jasmine saw this in awe. But she stood strong. She would protect Olivine. No matter what.

“I… I won’t let you go on. Go, Steelix!” Jasmine threw her Poké Ball and it released a white burst of energy, which grew several meters. It materialized into Jasmine’s best and most loved Pokémon. The Steelix let out a fearsome roar as it looked to the front. Its long steel body turned and looked at Jasmine. Steelix could feel her sadness and worries.

“Grwooo…” it uttered, and then nodded at Jasmine. It would do everything in its power to help her. Jasmine knew that. She always did. After all, they had been together for the longest time… they had shared everything. Jasmine smiled, and nodded back. Steelix then turned back to Registeel, who was charging the cannon again. Steelix stood on the way of the blow, and resisted it without much hassle. It looked with anger at Registeel, and let out a roar as it approached.

“Use Crunch, Steelix.” Jasmine’s Pokémon launched its giant head toward Registeel. Steelix opened its massive jaws as it approached the resilient Pokémon, and then engulfed a considerable portion of Registeel’s body with its mouth. Steelix then crushed Registeel’s body with its harder-than-diamond jaws. However, it felt a huge pain as it did so. Steelix let go too soon, its mouth itching all over. Registeel slowly recovered and charged the hard cannon much faster. It blew it right on Steelix’s face, which made the Pokémon wince in pain.

“How’s that Pokémon so strong?” screamed Whitney and ran closer so she’d be next to Jasmine. She then grabbed one of her own Poké Balls. “I think there’s only one way out of this! You’ve done very well, Jasmine! MUCH better than I’d ever be able to! But you need all the help you can get!” Jasmine looked at Whitney, and while she wanted to deny, she had to admit that fact.

“OK Whitney. I… I do need help. I won’t take it if all my Pokémon suffer critical injuries just because of me…” Whitney smiled at Jasmine, showing that she was with her all the way. It was much needed for Jasmine. She never thought Whitney would be so disposed to risk her Pokémon and even herself just for her. “But… what do you plan to do? That Pokémon seems to be invincible…”

“Well, I think we’ll have to weaken it further so we can catch it!” Jasmine looked at her with disbelief. How did she expect to catch that kind of Pokémon? By then, Steelix had recovered some of its wind, and Registeel let out another loud screech.

“OK… Steelix, use Bind. Disable it as long as you can!” she commanded to Steelix, and it obeyed right away. It surrounded Registeel’s wide body with its long steel build, and then proceeded to squeeze it with all its might. It didn’t manage to weaken Registeel at all, though it at least stopped its cannon attack. “Anyway, how do you plan to do that, Whitney? It defies belief…” she said, still perplexed at Whitney’s plan.

“Just trust me, Jasmine! In order to catch an invincible Pokémon, we need an invincible technique. Just keep it diverted, and with a bit of luck, I know I’ll help you catch it!” Whitney winked and smiled, while Jasmine just nodded. It was too risky, but it was the best, if not the only alternative. It didn’t seem like they’d be able to defeat that Pokémon anytime soon. “OK then! Go, Clefable!” Whitney threw her Poké Ball and it opened to release her Fairy Pokémon. It was around Whitney’s hip in terms of height, and it had two long horns of sorts at both sides of its head, both topped by a black tone that contrasted with her mostly pink body. She had a whirly bit of hair over her forehead, and had two cute eyes, as well as a small mouth and a wide smile on it. Her arms and legs were kind of short, and she had a pair of spiky wings of sorts on her back. A curly tail finished her body. Clefable looked around, and gasped in surprise as she saw the unknown Pokémon in front and the giant Steelix squeezing it. She looked back at Whitney, worriedly. “Don’t worry, Clefable. I won’t let you get hurt!” Clefable smiled at her Trainer, as Whitney commanded an attack. “Try a Metronome, Clefable!”

Clefable started to wiggle her short arms in a catchy motion. She let out a few sounds as she did, while Steelix still did its best to keep Registeel disabled. The mysterious Pokémon was very strong, though. After a while, Clefable’s fingers shone hazily. The pink Fairy Pokémon did a roll through the floor and then kicked Registeel on its base. Though the attack was effective, it didn’t cause much damage. It was painful enough for Registeel to shift its attention to Clefable, though. It tried to release from the strong hold of Steelix, letting out weaker howls as it shook and twisted itself.

“Guess we’ll have to try again. Metronome!” Clefable backed off a bit and performed the same motion of fingers. They shone fast enough again, and this time, she let out a loud screech, which was nearly inaudible for the girls, but which affected the Pokémon she was facing at. The distressing sound waves made Steelix lose his hold on Registeel, while the ancient Pokémon was barely affected by it. Yet, it tattered and looked at Clefable with fury. Much like before, Registeel bashed the ground and it started to accumulate an unbearable amount of power. The floor cracked, and detached fragments floated due to the huge amount of energy Registeel stored. Clefable couldn’t move, while Whitney looked in awe how Registeel performed the same action as before. “Be careful, Clefable! Try to avoid it as it comes!” And so, Registeel blew off all the power of its body toward Clefable in a huge core of pure energy. She tried to evade the attack, but she was still shocked by the tremor the energy had caused, and the concentration of force was so wide it made the evasion that much harder. Though not directly, Registeel managed to hit Clefable with its huge power, and the Fairy Pokémon flew off back due to the strength of the attack. “Clefable!” screamed Whitney as she saw how her Pokémon had collided with the floor very hard. “Clefable…”

“Whitney… I’m sorry…” muttered Jasmine as her eyes shed some more tears, and then she turned with fury to face Registeel. “Stop it! Use Double-Edge, Steelix! Put all your power on it!” Jasmine closed her fists with fury, hoping that her desire to end this madness gave Steelix more strength. On the other hand, Whitney had reached the place where Clefable had fallen. Though she was about to recall her, Clefable got up on her own, somewhat fast. She flew slowly a few meters and then landed softly on the ground.

“Clefable! Stop!” But Clefable shook her head. She had understood the danger they were subjected to, and knew Whitney’s idea was the only way out. And then she witnessed how Jasmine’s Steelix launched its body with such momentum and power toward Registeel that it seemed way too risky. The collision caused a loud, metallic sound, which echoed all over Olivine and distressed not only the girls and the Pokémon, but also the few windows of the businesses that remained intact.

“Fable!” Whitney saw how Clefable walked on to where the Steel Pokémon were fighting. She gasped and tried to return Clefable inside her Poké Ball, but she just avoided the red beam by jumping gracefully. Although very weak, she wanted to help. She had to save the city, but also her Trainer, Whitney. The girl that had taken care of her since she was born. She had to put all her heart into this last Metronome… and so she started to wiggle her fingers again.

“Clefable…” Whitney was impressed to see how brave her Pokémon was. But this determination helped her to overcome the fears of losing Clefable. She had to encourage her Pokémon, as she always did. “Go on, Clefable! You can do it!” Jasmine turned back to Whitney, and then looked at the front. After the attack, Registeel had charged its energy cannon again and launched it at Steelix’s face. Her Pokémon now wailed in deep pain, but it launched itself to the front, in a way to muster it still had enough energy and that it’d battle on for Jasmine.

“Steelix… use Iron Tail!” Jasmine had placed all her faith on Steelix and Clefable, while Whitney went next to her. Registeel let out another howl of ear-piercing proportions, while the Trainers stood next to each other. Both panted due to what they had witnessed, and how much they wanted this to stop. Steelix launched its tail, which sparkled even more, as if infused with even more iron than its body could provide, while Clefable’s fingers kept on wiggling.

“NOW!” Both Whitney and Jasmine screamed, in hopes that it’d give their Pokémon enough strength…

Steelix launched its tail with all its energies, and it clashed roughly onto Registeel’s middle section, just above its red dots. The Pokémon winced and backed off a few steps, very slowly. It took advantage, though. Registeel launched its ‘head’ at Steelix’s unwary body and clashed with a much similar clank again. The impact was followed by the sudden cannon of light Registeel had used very frequently, which hit Steelix right on its face. The Pokémon fell down after this attack, trembling in pain and unable to go on. But then, Clefable’s fingers stopped wiggling and they shone dimly, much like before… or not so.

Clefable’s eyes went completely white as she let out a cry, which sounded like she was in pain. “CLEEEEEEEEE!!!” Slowly, the pink Pokémon levitated a few meters above ground, when a sudden burst of fire surrounded her body. The fire was not the typical sort, though. It cracked and rose to the heavens without stop. The flame that surrounded Clefable was huge; it came to a point it doubled Registeel’s height and waved with all the colors of the spectrum on it. Jasmine and Whitney gasped as they witnessed this, while Registeel remained immobile. It was certainly weakened, even if it didn’t show that before. Its seven red dots didn’t show the same noticeable shine as before either. And that fire was… one of a kind.

“Clefable! Resist!”

“No way… I can’t believe it. It’s…” Jasmine and Whitney looked how Clefable’s body, still surrounded by the fire, flew swiftly toward the mysterious Pokémon. Jasmine was most impressed, as she knew what it was. The rainbow blazes… the eternal cinder… the symbol of the grand Ho-Oh. “It’s… the Sacred Fire!”

“Sacred Fire!?” screamed Whitney in sheer surprise, because she didn’t know what it was. But she then saw how Clefable launched herself to Registeel, the blaze still surrounding her body. As she collided with the ancient Pokémon, Registeel was thrown back. Despite Clefable being much smaller, the fire she was engulfed within was so strong it not only increased her momentum and strength to unbearable levels, but it also surrounded the wide body of Registeel. The Pokémon let out several wails of pain, all of the same kind as before. They became weaker with time, as the blazes that now surrounded its iron body raged without end. It took several minutes for the fire to extinguish as Clefable finally appeared again. She smiled before falling down to the floor, completely drained of her energy. On the other hand, Registeel was completely scorched, its red dots on its ‘face’ titillating, and a thin smoke spouted all over its burnt down body. It dropped down on its own feet, still up.

“Wow…” Whitney was completely aghast. It had been such an attack… one she had never seen Clefable do. Ever. She ran to where Clefable had dropped, and picked her up. The pink Pokémon still breathed, but her eyes were closed. “Thanks, Clefable.” Whitney smiled, and then turned to Jasmine. “Now it’s your turn, Jasmine!”

“What? My turn?” she didn’t understand Whitney, but the pink-head just nodded.

“Throw a Ball now, Jasmine. Catch it!”

“But… I didn’t defeat it. You did.”

“Not at all! You confronted it with grit and concern first. You put your own Pokémon in risk. And TWO of them! I only helped you because you needed me! Plus… it’s so sturdy and shiny it’s likely of the Steel-Type. And who’s the local expert?” Whitney then winked, which made Jasmine blush and show some disbelief. The situation was hard, and yet Whitney found time to play around. She smiled a bit, though. She understood what she meant.

“OK.” Jasmine got her right hand inside her long dress’ pocket, and picked one sphere painted with black on top, and with an upside-down yellow ‘U’ of sorts crossing that section, while the one below was white. The device grew as Jasmine pressed one button on the middle, and she threw it at Registeel. “Go, Ultra Ball.”

The ball flew through the air and as it hit Registeel, the creature was absorbed inside the device. The sphere then fell to the floor, wiggling back and forth like crazy. The button at the middle flashed in white and red. It was as if Registeel resisted to be caught. And indeed… the Ball broke shortly after, releasing Registeel back out.

“It didn’t work!” said Whitney in awe. Was it impossible to catch as well? Registeel was still scorched, but it slowly started to move, its red points shining with noticeable intensity again. Jasmine was hopeless, but then remembered something.

“I think we’ll need a different kind of Ball,” said Jasmine, and then she got out another Ball out of her dress. It was completely black and had at least four gray spheres of a smaller size incrusted on its top section. Jasmine clicked the button, which made the sphere grow, and then threw it at Registeel with all her strength, as well as hopes. It was their last resort. “Go, Heavy Ball!”

“Rrrrrr…. eeeeeeee….. ggggggggg…” Registeel let out a very weak screech, as if trying to fight again. Yet, it was completely exhausted. The black ball hit the Pokémon and absorbed it inside. The ball fell on the pier and shook violently again, the button flashing crazily from red to white and so forth. The device remained like that for several minutes. Jasmine started to doubt it to be possible… but it was as if Registeel had a much harder time breaking that sphere. The wiggling became slower, and so did the flashing light of the middle button. Jasmine hoped for it to work… she only had one Pokémon left, and even if Whitney still had more, they had a huge disadvantage. And the Pokémon was so full of power it’d never stop.

Suddenly, a loud ‘click’ echoed through the pier. Jasmine and Whitney smiled and sighed in sheer relief. Whitney even dropped to the floor, panting, and Clefable still embraced in her arms. Jasmine approached the Heavy Ball slowly, seemingly unable to believe it. She was a bit scared, and thought the Pokémon would break off if she touched the device. But she extended her hand after bending, and picked the Heavy Ball, still trembling a bit.

“We… we did it. We caught this Pokémon. It’s… it’s over…” Jasmine sighed in relief, more so after realizing that the Ball remained motionless within her hand. Jasmine was still wondrous, though. It had been so sudden. And it was a Pokémon she had never seen before. She had protected Olivine, as it was her duty. But she’d delve on that later. Now she had to heal her Pokémon, which had battled with all their might and were badly hurt. Jasmine walked on to where Steelix lay. The giant monster still shivered with its eyes closed. Jasmine looked at it, a bit sad. She then patted its head. “Thank you, Steelix…” The Pokémon just let out faint sounds, and tried to move without results. Jasmine smiled weakly as she recalled Steelix inside its Poké Ball. After storing it, she slowly turned to where Whitney remained. She was panting, with Clefable still on her arms, but unconscious as well.

“It worked. I’m glad.” Whitney smiled, still troubled. She was happy that it had worked, though. Hadn’t it turned out for the best, she wouldn’t be alive, and neither would Jasmine. She got hold of Clefable’s Poké Ball, and by pointing it at her, a red beam spouted out and dematerialized Clefable. She was absorbed back into the sphere. Whitney slowly got up and walked to where Jasmine stood afterwards. Olivine’s Leader looked at the sea beyond, slowly turning around and witnessing the destruction that Pokémon had left in its wake…

“Thank you, Whitney. I’m sorry… you put Clefable and yourself in danger just because of me…” said Jasmine with a weak voice as she noticed Whitney approaching. Whitney just smiled and patted her on the right shoulder. Jasmine turned her face to her. Whitney exhibited her usual smile. A bit forced, though. Whitney was worried and also scared of all this. But she didn’t want to worry Jasmine even more. Jasmine smiled weakly, blushing dimly as well. “But… I’m glad you were here…”

“It’s no problem, Jasmine. I couldn’t let you take such a risk alone! It’s good it worked out, though. Glad to come in handy for once!” It was quite comforting to have Whitney close. She always lifted the mood, but also made Jasmine feel better. As they stood on the wreaked pier, still in shock, they heard a loud round of murmurs and whispers behind, accompanied by the steps of a multitude walking slowly to where they were. “Oh damn! This is a good excuse to vanish and go heal our Pokémon now, don’t you think, Jasmine?” asked Whitney with a funny tone.

“Yes.” Jasmine and Whitney walked through the destroyed pier, as fast as they could. Not only were they too tired to deal with all the people, but they also didn’t feel that telling everyone about this was much of a good idea. As they crossed the long path of dust, scrapped locals and the broken section of the pier, they made it to the Pokémon Center close to Olivine’s exit. It was mostly intact, though the crystal entrance had cracks all over it and the dust coming from all the destruction made its façade look somewhat dirty. They went on and crossed the doors, though.

Much to their surprise, the building inside looked normal. There were only a couple of people mumbling nervously and covering themselves. They turned to see who had come inside, but that didn’t calm their fear. “It’s all OK! That Pokémon’s gone!” said Whitney to the pair, which turned to her and gave her a leer of disbelief. They slowly got up and walked outside, though. Jasmine and Whitney walked on afterwards. They made it to the front counter at last. There, a cute woman looked to the front. She had red hair which fell on her forehead, as well as circular pigtails of sorts at each of her head’s sides. She wore a white nurse hat adorned with a cross on its middle section and a white-and-pink dress. Though she looked overall chipper, there was a sign of her being troubled by something. Most likely the outrage that exploded earlier.

“Good afternoon, Miss Jasmine… how… how may I help you?” asked the nurse. Indeed. The previous ruckus had her unnerved, but she put up a smile. After all, she had to be on all her senses so to manage and help all people that needed their Pokémon healed.

“Hi Joy. Don’t worry… what Whitney said is true. That Pokémon is gone…” Joy sighed with some relief, though she still looked a bit agitated. “I wonder if it’s alright for me to leave my hurt Pokémon here…” Joy couldn’t help but gasp. That could only mean one thing…

“Wha… you confronted that creature?”

“Yes. It wasn’t easy… and I want you to keep the secret please…” Jasmine’s serious tone made Joy feel much obliged to nod. “But please… can I count on you to heal my Pokémon?”

“Oh… of course. Just hand them to me!” Jasmine gave her two Poké Balls first. They were those of Magneton and Steelix.

“It was a hard battle. Please… give them a complete check-up… and tell me if they’ll be alright…” said Jasmine. She was very worried. Whitney stepped further and handed another Poké Ball to Joy.

“Please check my Clefable too.” Joy just nodded and picked Whitney’s and Jasmine’s Poké Balls.

“Wait for me here.” Joy then turned and walked toward the counter’s back, which had a long hall obscured due to its length. Whitney and Jasmine walked back and took a seat on the blue benches near the counter. The girls remained silent, still amazed, scared and tired of such a gruesome situation. Jasmine got out the Heavy Ball where she had caught that mysterious Pokémon. Whitney looked at it wondrous, and so did Jasmine.

“What do you think it is?” Jasmine turned to Whitney due to the sudden question.

“Um… I really don’t know. I’ve taken the years after the discovery of the Steel type to find out as much as I could… but I had never seen this Pokémon before…” Jasmine remembered something, though. She had seen that assortment of red dots on that Pokémon’s ‘face’ before. It was one day long ago. Back when she was Rockna’s apprentice. Her Master had always been too reserved, but she was even more secretive about her left arm, which was covered with a longer sleeve than her right arm. Also, she rarely showed her left side to Jasmine… or anyone else. But one day, by mere accident, Jasmine saw Rockna’s left shoulder uncovered. And… she had a mark. A mark of seven red dots assorted as a circle… exactly like the dots on that Pokémon’s upper body. Jasmine felt a bit sad after remembering. She had never seen Rockna so infuriated. It had been to the point she was almost expelled as her apprentice…

“Is everything alright, Jasmine?” Whitney was surprised when Jasmine went silent for long minutes, and had her sight lost in the space. Jasmine gasped and blushed, but then she turned to Whitney and muttered while shaking her head from left to right.

“It’s nothing…” She didn’t want to confuse Whitney or get her even more involved. Plus, that was a secret she swore to keep only to herself, since Rockna acted very mad because of that. But… why did Rockna have that mark? Was she related in any way to that mysterious Pokémon? It was a shame that Rockna was nowhere to be found anymore. The last time they met… she looked so troubled and hurried. “It’s quite a mystery…”

“I know! Maybe we should find out more about it.” Jasmine gave another puzzled look at Whitney as she said that. She stood silent, though. “You think we shouldn’t?”

“I’m not sure…” Jasmine wasn’t as curious as Whitney, but she also felt there was more than just what they had lived. It was then when Nurse Joy approached the girls, and both turned to her.

“Want to come?” asked the nurse, and both girls just nodded. Joy walked in front, while Whitney and Jasmine followed her into the counter and then beyond it through the dark hall. It wasn’t as dark as they walked through. Only the light was too dimly when seen from afar. The hall had several doors and big windows at both of its sides, and it seemed endless. Joy then turned to one of the big windows, which led to the biggest room of the Center, or so it seemed. Inside it were Steelix and Magneton. Jasmine gasped because they looked badly bruised and were connected to a pair of machines, which measured their pulses and life signs. Steelix was apparently extended all over the floor of the room, and only its big head with closed eyes could be seen. Magneton stood on a hospital bed and received a periodic ministration of electricity. Both Pokémon shook frequently.

“Your Pokémon are more hurt than I’ve ever seen them, Jasmine. You’re lucky they’re Steel Pokémon. Had they been of another Type, they’d be very grave!” said Joy with a worried tone. She smiled at Jasmine’s worried expression, though. “They’ll be fine by tomorrow. Magneton just needs its voltage re-established, and Steelix needs mostly rest. Their properties will allow their bruises to heal on their own.”

“Oh…” Jasmine just nodded, while she looked at her Pokémon with teary eyes. They had risked it all for her… but she was glad they would be fine in the end. “Thanks, Joy…”

“No need to thank me! It’s my job.” Joy then looked at Whitney and directed her to the window on the opposite wall. “Clefable is mostly alright, Whitney. I just detected some shock, a few bruises and burns. Nothing out of the normal. She just needs rest. She’s bound to be fine by tomorrow too.”

“I’m glad!” replied Whitney as she looked at the window. There was Clefable, lying on a bed. Her eyes were closed, and she just breathed periodically in a somewhat exaggerated manner. Whitney was worried, but she knew Clefable would be alright. Jasmine looked at Whitney’s Pokémon too, and let a sigh of relief.

“It’s good to know… I wouldn’t forgive myself if Clefable had ended with grave injuries.” Jasmine’s face showed some regret, because of getting Whitney involved in all of this. But Whitney just smiled.

“Don’t worry, Jasmine. And thanks, Joy! I’ll come for Clefable tomorrow.” Joy and the Gym Leaders turned back and returned to the counter. They were about to leave when they remembered the commotion going on and how they weren’t much keen on it. Plus, Jasmine remembered something. It might have wanted to destroy her city, but she still felt it was the right thing to do…

“That’s right. Please heal this Pokémon with the machine.” Jasmine handed the Heavy Ball to Joy, and the nurse just nodded. She placed the sphere on a machine with six spots to fit Poké Balls into. She pressed one button on it and a funny, yet relieving tone was heard while the device was surrounded by a white light. Joy looked in awe at the bars on the screen of the machine. They showed unbearable amounts of energy, of an unknown sort. She decided to remain shut about it, though. Joy handed the Heavy Ball back to Jasmine. “Thank you. And um… one last favor. Can you let us go out through the back exit?”

“Yep. Come, please.” Jasmine and Whitney followed Joy through the hall again, and walked to the very end of it, which had a smaller metal door in front. Joy took out a ring full of keys and fitted one into the doorknob. After a loud sound, the door opened and Joy pulled it so the girls could go out.

“Thank you!” said Whitney, and Jasmine just bowed. Joy just gave them a nod and closed the door as the girls went out. They were now at a small garden behind the Pokémon Center. They walked through the calm grass and crossed a short fence. Right there were the streets of Olivine, and both of them walked on. After one turn, they were back in front of the city’s Gym. They crossed the doors and sighed in relief after they saw nobody was there. Jasmine and Whitney stood at the Gym’s lobby, both silent, and their sights lost.

“I think I should call someone…” said Jasmine after a while, and she walked on toward the battlefield. Whitney was behind her.

“Who?”

“Professor Elm. Maybe he knows something about this Pokémon…” Both of them walked on and made it into Jasmine’s own room. “Serve yourself at home, Whitney.” Jasmine went toward the phone next to the room’s small living room, which had two couches. Whitney took a seat on one of them as Jasmine picked up the speaker and marked a series of numbers. Being of the old sort, Jasmine just waited for the tone and the voice.

“Hello. This Professor Elm’s Pokémon Lab. Who is it?” It was a sweet girl’s voice Jasmine identified right away.

“Good evening, Krys. It’s Jasmine.”

“Oh. Hi Jasmine! I didn’t recognize you right off. How may I help you?”

“Well… um…” It was hard to find the words. After all, it had been so sudden. Jasmine muttered for a while until she figured how to say it. “There was an attack in Olivine… it was a mysterious Pokémon. And well… I thought…” Those words distressed Krys, though.

“What? An attack!? A mysterious Pokémon? You aren’t hurt are you? What about your Pokémon? Are you alright?”

“Yes. Thanks to my Pokémon and Whitney…”

“I’m glad! But how? How was that Pokémon? Why did it attack the city?”

“Well… I don’t know about any of it. But maybe… you or Professor Elm could...” Krys gasped loudly again, while Jasmine just muttered.

“Go there?”

“No. I… we caught that Pokémon. It was the only way we could stop its rampage…” Jasmine muttered again, but talked up again as she noticed Krys didn’t interrupt. “I thought that I could send it there, and you could check it…”

“Ah, of course, Jasmine! You don’t even need to ask us! Just send it.”

“OK then.” Jasmine had a transfer machine next to the phone. It was a device all Gym Leaders had, mostly for use between the Pokémon Center and themselves in case of an eventuality. She placed the Heavy Ball where she had caught Registeel into the small hole of the machine. A swift bolt touched the sphere and dematerialized it entirely. Jasmine looked at this gladly, for she kind of expected it wouldn’t be able to be transported as well. Afterwards, Jasmine picked up the speaker again.

“It arrived just now, Jasmine.”

“That’s good. Thanks, Krys.”

“You’re welcome! So, you want us to examine it and tell you what it is?”

“Yes. I know you’ll find more stuff than us could on our own… but… could you send it back as soon as you can?”

“Of course.” Krys thought it would be prudent to keep it, if it was such a mysterious creature. But she was also unsure about it, and thought that Jasmine was completely trustworthy.

“Thank you, Krys. I really mean it…”

“No problem at all! I’ll call you tomorrow when we find out more about it. Good bye Jasmine!”

“Bye, Krys.” Jasmine hung up after those words, and shifted to Whitney, who remained on the couch, just looking at her. “I guess I took longer than I thought…” replied Jasmine with a dissimulated smile.

“No worries, Jasmine. This is of importance! You could’ve taken as much time as you’d like. After all, I should leave soon! I’ve caused enough fuss to you for one day! Though most of it wasn’t my fault.” Whitney giggled fast as she kept her typical cute smile. Jasmine just sighed and giggled nervously.

“Um… maybe you’d like to remain here today, Whitney. It’s been… a hard day. And it’s a long way back to Goldenrod…” Jasmine placed her hands on her chest, as if worried about her. Whitney just shook her head with energy.

“Don’t worry! I’ll go to my uncle’s farm. It’s nearby, you know!” Whitney closed her eyes as she smiled. She then walked on toward the exit. “And I could do… wrong things if I sleep here!”

“Oh…” Jasmine just smiled back to Whitney and gave a short nod. “OK then. Go with care, Whitney. Um… will you…”

“I’ll be here tomorrow first hour! I’m very intrigued about this! I hope you don’t mind.”

“No. It’s fine… see you, Whitney.” Jasmine waved at her friend, but Whitney walked back toward her and gave her a hug. Much tighter than usual.

“It’ll all be fine, Jasmine. I’m with you.” Whitney thought Jasmine was still worried about all of this, and she was always bound to show her support with actions, and not words. “Try to rest.” And with those words, Whitney let go of Jasmine and went out of Jasmine’s apartment. Jasmine sighed with a smile. Though she never felt high for women as Whitney did, she truly appreciated all of her support. To the point her voice sounded cut as she talked again.

“I… I will. Thanks…”

Whitney got out of the Gym and went right onwards to the exit of Olivine. Surprisingly, there were no people she had to avoid. She went on through the lane beyond the city’s exit, going all the way northwards. She couldn’t help but turn her sight again back to Olivine, mostly because she was worried about Jasmine, her Pokémon and Clefable, and wondrous about all of this. She turned and walked on, though. Hopefully answers would come tomorrow. The Skarmory that was flying around the city hours ago still floated airborne, and it looked at her with interest. But it then dived down gracefully on Olivine, right in front of the Gym, with a thin tablet of rock held with its metallic beak…

***​

Night had befallen at Pacifidlog alongside a relentless storm, which echoed all over the town, disturbing its seemingly fragile wood structure. Strong winds, big drops of water and loud thunders weren’t a rarity in the tropical Region of Hoenn. Most people were inside their home or the Pokémon Center. There were Tiera, Strato and Stella, who remained on the table, apparently waiting for something. They didn’t take off their sight from the building’s television. Eisen was on the Center’s computer. He wasn’t using it for the usual Trainer’s tasks, but rather, for redundant Internet surfing. The program they were transmitting was suddenly cut, which made the hooded trio to look at it with interest. Even Eisen diverted his sight from the PC to see what was it about. A girl with short blue hair and a light blue shirt appeared on the screen, with a fancy microphone on her right hand.

“We interrupt the current schedule to bring you a special report!” A square with big red text appeared behind the reporter. It said ATTACK AT OLIVINE. “Our network comrades in Johto have informed us of a most disastrous attack which occurred at the port city of Olivine. According to witnesses, it was a mystifying Pokémon of a gray color and a human-like build-up, apparently made of metal and with no face besides gleaming red dots assorted as a circle. It’s said that the Pokémon started to launch a luminous cannon from its arms and destroyed a considerable portion of Olivine’s pier! Unfortunately, we have no footage of this most adverse eventuality. Another of our sources tells us that the local Gym Leader, Jasmine, as well as Goldenrod’s Gym Leader, Whitney, stood at the pier as the Pokémon approached. We have no further information, but we’ve been informed that the attack ended several hours ago with no traces of the mysterious Pokémon aside from the damaged pier. We’ll bring you more information as soon as possible!”

The group remained silent, though they all let out a somewhat audible laugh. Stella’s was especially loud. Apparently, she recovered completely from her own fainting some hours ago. “It worked! I knew it would!” said Stella soon enough.

“But… what happened to Registeel? It was too vague,” replied Strato as he touched his chin with his right hand’s fingers.

“Registeel, as all other Regis, is unimaginably powerful, but most importantly, durable. I doubt they’d defeat it in battle…” muttered Tiera softly, yet clearly enough for her partners. “Unless they were disposed to lose their Pokémon, that is. The likely scenario is that they caught it…”

“That’d be their only alternative. After a Regi is exposed to a command script, it’ll fulfill such command until it’s done with such. The only ways to stop it are to defeat it in battle or to catch it. I’d say you’re right, Tiera.” Strato gave a short nod afterwards. Stella gasped all of a sudden. “What is it?”

“Oh, nothing much. I just sensed Skarmory’s influx. He’s flying back here now. He’s left the map inside Jasmine’s Gym as well.” Stella had a most intriguing grin drawn over her mouth. The other two looked at her with a smile as well.

“Most excellent… but…” Tiera was still somewhat doubtful, especially knowing what Jasmine was about, or at least how Stella had described her all the times she could. “Given what you have told us about Jasmine… it doesn’t sound as if she’ll be eager to come all the way here just to solve this mystery. She doesn’t seem to be nosy or naive…” Stella remained silent. In a way, it was true. However, Eisen himself interrupted their conversation, as he coughed loudly deliberately in order to catch their attention.

“You might want to see this then…” he said with his deep, shady voice. Albeit reluctantly, Tiera and the others got up and walked on toward the facility’s computer, where Eisen was logged on at.

“We’ve no time to see your creepy interests whenever you’re online, Eisen!” uttered Stella with disbelief. Eisen just shook his head, though.

“Don’t think I waste my time in futile stuff…” he moved to a side so they could see what was on the screen. “As I heard the news flash, I went into information hunt. Not about Jasmine… Stella knows a lot about her. Rather…” Tiera, Stella and Strato looked at the screen, all with different expressions each as they saw what that was about. Stella looked at it with a somewhat bewildered face; Tiera just muttered and tried to ignore most of it; Strato had a most attracted glance on it. His expression could stand as slightly perverted, even.

It was a web site with several pictures of a pink-haired girl with an extremely cute face and reddish eyes, a pair of fancy pigtails at both sides of her head, some hair falling on her forehead, a tight white shirt that went down to her hips and had a red stripe on the short sleeves and the very middle of it, tight and very short shorts, black socks and sports shoes. All the photos had different poses of the cheerful lass, all arranged neatly alongside a pink, heart-filled background and a block of text in the very middle. Tiera and Stella sighed at the same time as they directed a glare at Eisen, as if saying ‘very funny’.

“What the hell, Eisen?” said Stella.

“I did a search on that Whitney girl. That was the most… insightful site I could find about her…”

“Don’t tell me you’re all over her already…” muttered Tiera, somewhat irritated

“I’m not…the site’s maker is. But it’s well-known that fan sites have much more information than official sites…”

“And how do you know that the information on it is feasible?” asked Stella in more disbelief. “I’d guess you liked what you saw and drooled, just like Strato here!” At this claim, Strato shifted sight from the screen and looked up to the roof, muttering as he did.

“Well… it was approved by that Whitney person herself.”

“Whatever. Who did that anyway?” asked Tiera.

“It was some geek going by the nickname of Orion-Sama. But that’s nothing of importance… neither are the photos unless they come here. What matters is the description here… take a look.” Eisen pointed at the block of text. Tiera and Stella started to read it, raising their eyebrows several times as they did.

~Whitney~

Whitney is our local Gym Leader. Her title? The incredibly pretty girl! And what an accurate title for the very embodiment of cuteness and beauty! She’s downright tasty to boot. I mean, come on. Look at those photos. What a well-endowed and athletic body! But beyond her cutesy and smoking looks, Whitney is an extremely adept Pokémon Trainer. A vast majority of her opponents leave her Gym in sheer frustration. And how not! The lot of them are misguided by her appearance and attitude: a clumsy, naive, cutesy and girly chick… it should be a walk in the park! But then she obliterates almost everything in sight. I can attest that! It took myself almost ten tries to beat her. Most of them weren’t due to lack of skill… but anyway! Whitney is downright loveable. She’s friendly, curious, and is willing to treat with any kind of people and any kind of Pokémon. She’s just wonderful and dreamy… *Sigh*

There was much more than that, but the group couldn’t go on. Stella and Tiera were especially freaked out by that script and the absolutely obsessive way it had been written.

“Um… wow. Just wow…” muttered Tiera in disbelief.

“I’d be scared if a guy like that were after my bones!” said Stella with sarcasm. “Thanks for nothing, Eisen!”

“Interesting…” were the only words Strato could say.

“Didn’t you get why I wanted you to read? Guess I’ll have to…” Eisen grabbed the computer’s mouse and highlighted a fragment of the description.

a clumsy, naive, cutesy and girly chick…

“Read that. Re-read it if needed…” Tiera finally understood as Eisen highlighted those words. Although she was still uneasy about that site, she couldn’t help but grin. Because it was perfect. Whitney had been involved in the attack of Registeel, and if those words were true…

“Guys… I think we’ve got our puppet…” all of them turned to Tiera and just nodded with a smirk on their face as well, while Eisen crossed his arms and sighed, just to get back into the Internet after a brief second.

***​

The doors of the laboratory opened, which made Krys turn her sight. She smiled as she saw it was Professor Elm. The scientist with funny glasses and a straw of spiky hair on his brunette head bestowed his usually chipper expression. “Good evening, Krys. I’m sorry for the delay.”

“Professor! It’s good you’re here at last,” replied Krys. Her voice sounded somewhat concerned, which upset Elm. “I want to show you something.”

“What is it?”

“Well, Jasmine told me about an attack at Olivine initiated by a mysterious Pokémon. She said she had to catch it in order to stop its rampage.”

“Oh, that! I heard about it in the news. But did she really catch it?” asked Elm in disbelief. After all, if the description the witnesses gave was accurate, it would mean that Pokémon was one of the Pokémon he had heard about from Birch.

“That’s why I waited for you, Professor! I have it right here. Are you ready?” Krys sounded anxious, as her face showed an excited expression, ignited by a curiosity she could barely contain anymore. She was dying to see what was that Pokémon. Elm just gave her a nod. “Though… we better release it on the backyard.”

“Sure.” Elm and Krys walked onwards toward the end of the laboratory. There was a sliding door at the end, which opened as they stepped near. Outside was a wide, seemingly endless meadow with a few trees scattered all over it and short grass covering its ground. Several Pokémon of various sorts slept all over its extension, while the nocturnal kind walked around, performing their usual activities. A few lights shone above and illuminated the entrance of the yard.

“OK. Here I go!” Krys made a fancy motion as she passed one of her hands through her blue pigtails and grabbed the Heavy Ball she had received from Jasmine. Krys released the sphere, which opened in the air and released the Pokémon within. It was the metallic creature with the human shape, the long claws and the red dots. Though it stood calmly, unlike when it winded up at Olivine, the mystical Pokémon let out a startling bellow as it extended its black, thin arms.

“Rrrrrreeeeeeggggggggssssssss!” It was the ear-piercing screech, which caused several Pokémon to wake up, and those that were awake turned their sight to witness the massive metallic golem that had just been revealed. Elm couldn’t believe it. His face showed total disbelief.

“That’s… THAT’S!” That’s all Elm could utter, because the revelation made him faint. Krys was too perplexed to try and help the Professor. In fact, she could only get out a book she kept on her white lab coat’s pocket as Elm fell down on the soft ground with an almost inaudible thud.

"That... that Pokémon is..." she paused, her face stunned, before she looked back and forth from the book to the mysterious Pokémon. "It's a Regi! It's one of those Legendary Pokémon that people thought was a myth! It's even rarer than seeing Lugia and Ho-Oh at the same place! It's-it's-it's-" she rambled, stuttering at the end, grasping for words.

There you go. I hope you like it. As always, replies are welcome. Until next time! :)

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Yay, Jasmine and Whitney managed to defeat Registeel! ...too bad it was at the cost of having Jasmine's Pokémon and Whitney's Clefable be defeated and put in a critical state. Speaking of Clefable... on one side, it was kind of convenient, for it to get Sacred Fire, of all things... but on the other, it's stupid for me to actually complain about it, since, well, if it wasn't thanks to it... I can't even think of it...

I also enjoyed Elm and Krys, especially their reactions towards Registeel's appearance. And lol at your self-reference. Is it me, though, or that site would be similar to your photobucket, only with a lot more Whitney?

And I wonder what did those four mean with 'puppet'... oh well. I'll find out when you want us to. Right?

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Nice, so Jasmine’s succeeded in catching Registeel. That’s cool. ^^ Another memorable aspect of the chapter was the Whitney site—especially when it revealed who was responsible for making the site. That was just perfect. :D

Other highlights:

“Use Lock-On, Magneton.” The Pokémon did weird sounds as its three eyes glow with a red light, identifying their target and ensuring full success on the next attack.

I like the way Lock-On is described there.

The whole area was full of destruction; all of it caused in the few minutes Registeel had set foot at Olivine… Jasmine saw this in awe. But she stood strong. She would protect Olivine. No matter what.

That really says something cool about Jasmine as a character and makes her all the easier to like.

I’ll be back here for the next chapter, of course. :D

DarkPersian479

The Pokémon made weird sounds as its three eyes glowed with a red light, identifying their target and ensuring full success on the next attack.
This *is* a nice description, but I would make the changes in bold to improve the flow a bit.

But it’s well-known that fan sites have much more information than official sites
LOL because it's true! Serebii pwns the official Pokemon.com x1000!

“Well… it was approved by that Whitney person herself.”

“Whatever. Who did that anyway?” asked Tiera.

“It was some geek going by the nickname of Orion-Sama
Who else could make the most PWNZORing Whitney site on teh interwebs?

Interesting how the Regi's actions are controlled with something similar to a computer command. It does fit into how they seem rather machine-like to me.
The battle with Registeel was suitably intense and exciting befitting its power and the fact that its programmed commands drove it to madness.

Another great chapter, and the suspense is definitely building. I look forward to seeing what those three have in store for Whitney now...