• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Larvitar, Pikachu and Eevee done in Photoshop

Since I didn't get much reviews on my thread earlier, I decided to draw some more Pokemon in Photoshop CS. I use a tablet to make these. I know they're simple, I'm still practising with drawing on the computer. They don't take me longer than 15 minuts or so. Still hope you like them.

I thought Larvitar were supposed to eat mountains, but I think they like apples too :)

The colour on its head is kind of messed up but I was too lazy to fix that.

I really like this one.

Hikari Tenshi

erghh... hungry...
I remember the Eevee and Pikachu from your other thread. Um, speedpainting, right? xD

I love the Larvitar one. ^^ There's nothing really that I can critique though...

montblancerk

Junior Ninja
they're pretty good. how do you make them though? you said photoshop so I assumed mouse art but these look hand-drawn

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
They look hand-drawn because she used a tablet-pen. Its harder to draw with a mouse than it looks.

There are always things to critique. You should clean up your lines a little more. Sometimes the sketchy look can be good, as long as you know what you are doing. But it looks more messy with the Pikachu.

As far as Larvatar, you should try tapering your lines with the eraser, if you have the smoother one. (Its kind of like water color except it erases.) But I don't know if Photoshop has those tools. I usually draw on an online oekaki.

But they are good, and I envy the fact that you have a tablet. My CG works would be so much better if I had one.

The coloring is pretty nice on the Larvatar, and it does look cute. And the Pikachu is just scremang for a hug. <3

Keep practicing.

Hikari Tenshi: Thank you.

montblancerk: Thanks. I said in my first post that I use a tablet, so that's why they look handdrawn.

black rayquaza: It's sad because you don't tell why you love Eevee so much. Thanks anyways :)

Seraphinu: Weeh this are the comments/cretic I'm looking for. I get what you mean by cleaning up the lines more. Most of the time it's just that I'm too lazy. But I agree on you they would look better if I did clean up the lines, so next time I will think about that.
I don't think photoshop has that tool, or I haven't seen it. Most of the time I just use white brushes to clean something up.
I wanted a tablet for so long! I finally got one in December. Maybe you can buy one from someone too? Then they aren't really expensive.
Thank you and I will keep practising, on the computer or with paper and pencil. Drawing is my favourite hobby. :)

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I love that Eevee!
It's so cute....
(It's screaming to be on a card....which I'm going to be making real soon)
(**Soz if that last bit was spam**)

Light Venusaur: Hehe thank you! This one was really fast done, I can make you a better one if you want to use it for a fake card. But ofcourse you can use this one too. Tell me if you finished it! :)

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Light Venusaur: Hehe thank you! This one was really fast done, I can make you a better one if you want to use it for a fake card. But ofcourse you can use this one too. Tell me if you finished it! :)

Sure....could u make a better one..plz?
(Only if you take requests)
Could you do the other Eeveelutions.....with nice b/grounds...thanx if you can.
LV. ;003;

Mimori Kiryu

I really love these drawings! :3 My favorite is the Pikachu!