• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Larvitar SHINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonMaSTAR

Hi All,
I have used seribee for about 3 years now for all my pokemon questions. This is my first post! Im currently playing pokemon diamond on ROM.. Before anyone get's nasty i own all of the pokemon gba and ds games, I simply prefer to play it on my mac on full screen for a better experience.
I decided to post for once because i just got my first shiny on diamond!! Larvitar!! and the only one i currently have, my emerald version had sandslash and illumise.. "had". I also wanted to help shiny hunters now that i can say pokedar chaining WORKS! this morning i read about it for the first time. I applied its methods and BANG! ONE HOUR LATER.. a shiny larvitar.
Now, sense i am playing on a rom i was not sure if reseting the emulater after 40 chain's would reset the chain so i didnt reset at all, not even the pokeradar because i never broke my chain! it was at about 47 when i got the shiny.

To my Dismay when i looked at my new shiny Larvitar! it had a modest nature WHY ME!!!):not to mention because i caught it wild it cant learn Dragon Dance or Pursuit, but with a modest nature i wont be going that rout with her(its a girl) anyway.I even had a kadabra leading with adament nature and sync so this wouldnt happen, o well.

If someone would be so kind as to let me know your opinion on what ev's and moveset i should go with. I was thinking a straight up choice specs Tar for a surprise, i dont see what else i could do..
SpecsTar
Modest
Item:Choice spec
Ev: spAtk 252, sped 252, 4 hp
Dark Pulse
Flamethrower
thunderbolt
Earth Power/Dynamic Punch

thats what i have so far and i would Love to here what u think and any possible changes or a different set all together. Thx in advance

Reno

so adorable...
just report it then or pm me. voicing your opinion in the thread may feel good to you, but it really helps nobody.

closed for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.