• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lasaro's Shine Shop!

Besides the egg, what extra bonus should I hand out for free after a trade?

• Random items, with a possibility of it being rare.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Teach the Pokemon I'm trading you a rare TM of your choice.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Free shop item after 5 trades with me.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
i need to clone the butterfee and breed you a growlithe if thats okay so ill let you know when im ready

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash
i need to clone the butterfee and breed you a growlithe if thats okay so ill let you know when im ready
Sounds good, PM me when you have it.

Your Zorua for my DW Female Eevee w/ Wish, Curse, and Toxic?
Deal. PM me when you're ready.

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Can I trade my shiny Japanese flawless adamant ditto for your shiny flawless Snorunt?

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash

akaSnowWolf

Shiny Hunter
Would you trade the shiny zorua or shaymin for a regular dw kangaskhan with drain punch.

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash

akaSnowWolf

Shiny Hunter
How about female dw bellsprout w/ synthesis, female exeggcute w/synthesis, female dw lickitung w/ sleep talk or shiny female murkrow with super luck.(Barely touched)?

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash
How about female dw bellsprout w/ synthesis, female exeggcute w/synthesis, female dw lickitung w/ sleep talk or shiny female murkrow with super luck.(Barely touched)?

How about shiny female Murkrow?

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
would you trade your flawless adamant ditto for a flawless timd ALAMOS darkrai? i am also interested in your flawless timid zorua and flawless jolly scraggy, would you trade these for shiny lugia and shiny palkia?

That Cresselia, interested in Shiny Jolly Female UT Larvitar w/ Pokerus, UT Bashful Shiny Beldum, UT Careful Shiny Anorith, UT Shiny Pichu, or UT Naive Shiny Treecko for it? Honestly, most shinies in my sig except for my REs I'd be willing to part with, but most are touched.

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash
Yea thats fine.
Feel free to PM me for trade.

would you trade your flawless adamant ditto for a flawless timd ALAMOS darkrai? i am also interested in your flawless timid zorua and flawless jolly scraggy, would you trade these for shiny lugia and shiny palkia?
Not interested in events. And as long as your Lugia and Palkia aren't level 100, then yes. :)

That Cresselia, interested in Shiny Jolly Female UT Larvitar w/ Pokerus, UT Bashful Shiny Beldum, UT Careful Shiny Anorith, UT Shiny Pichu, or UT Naive Shiny Treecko for it? Honestly, most shinies in my sig except for my REs I'd be willing to part with, but most are touched.
How about shiny Beldum?

MY shiny UT Flawless Shiny adamant scizor for your UT flawless timid snorunt
What level is your Scizor?

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash

truevillany

Hmm.. do you have anything else?

My fully trained lvl 100 timid Rotom-W Semiflawless (HP Fire 70) ev'd in 252 sp att 252 4 sp def 252 spd (bred myself!)
My fully trained lvl 100 Bold Blissey w/ aromatherapy and seismic toss ev'd in 252 hp 252 def 4 sp def

I have a near flawless lvl 100 timid espeon and a lvl 100 near flawless hasty houndoom nicknamed terrorfang

squirtle123

legendary master.
hey can we trade ? we were going to but you never turned up..

Skorge

The High Priest
Can I trade a Cobalon for your Cresselia?