• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lasaro's Shine Shop!

Besides the egg, what extra bonus should I hand out for free after a trade?

• Random items, with a possibility of it being rare.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Teach the Pokemon I'm trading you a rare TM of your choice.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Free shop item after 5 trades with me.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Could I get some info on the venipede larvesta tirtuoga dialga and snivy please. I'm not sure which one to pick

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
I have multitudes of DW pokemon. What and/or how many do you want for the flawless scraggy? Tell me if you want a list.

thanks,
pkmnfn

Xenevix

Some Guy
I'm interested in your shiny Dratini:

Jolly • Female • Level 1 UT • With ExtremeSpeed and DW ability Marvel Scale.

I'm offering a shiny Lv. 100 modest natured Porygon-Z.

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash
I apologize for the inactivity, my internet went down for a while. Also, until some things settle down at home, this shop will be closed. It will open up again very soon, and trades can be continued. Sorry to inconvenience everyone.

hey i was interested in your shiny snorunt for my shiny sharpedo BT lvl 48 pm me if yes