• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Laser Cut Pokemon Gym Badges [Sinnoh]

blazerdesigns

Gym Leader
20100825_016.jpg

blazerdesigns.etsy.com
blazerdesigns.tumblr.com

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
Talk about awesome... nicely done, man! Are they made of glass, or plastic?

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Oh my God! Those are amazing! The details are spot on! Great work and creative idea! I hope you attempt some of the other badges.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
These are freaking amazing! I can't believe someone took the time to make these, I'm really impressed! I noticed that you have some other art on your site like shurikens, those looked neat too. I'm glad that you're making the older badges as well. I don't see any flaw with these, I'm just jealous that I can't have a set for myself :p

blazerdesigns

Gym Leader
These are freaking amazing! I can't believe someone took the time to make these, I'm really impressed! I noticed that you have some other art on your site like shurikens, those looked neat too. I'm glad that you're making the older badges as well. I don't see any flaw with these, I'm just jealous that I can't have a set for myself :p
oh but you can, 25 sets are being sold at blazerdesigns.etsy.com
20100825_019.jpg

ready to be shipped!

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Awsome! ^_^

I'd buy a set, if only I had the money... ;_;

Same here. :( And it's not that I don't have the money, it's just that I'm an impulsive buyer and I'm saving up for Black and White, but I'm worried I'll end up spending the money and not having enough for both games.

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
I might buy one, do you take Yen?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Id realllllly love a pack of those. Those are so awesome! Nice work! :)

Shame it looks like theyre all gone. :(

Last edited:

blazerdesigns

Gym Leader
Id realllllly love a pack of those. Those are so awesome! Nice work! :)

Shame it looks like theyre all gone. :(

WELL YALL BETTER LOOK AGAIN MWAH HA HA

Due to the immensity of requests for Kanto Gym Badges I’ve decided that:

I will sell 20 more Sinnoh Gym Badges online, so that I can fund materials to start making Kanto Gym Badges.

Kanto Gym Badge Sets will be sold for $25, but if you have purchased a Sinnoh Badge Set, you will get a discounted price to buy a Kanto Gym Badge Set for only $15 when they are released. A savings of $10!

Buy a Sinnoh Badge Set here:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/55142943/pokemon-gym-badges-sinnoh-region

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...61216&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

(Paypal required!)

ParaChomp

be your own guru
You sir, have talent. Now do something original!

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Oh wow, these look really authentic. I'd get a set if I weren't on such a strict budget. It'll make the folks at the Pokémon League jealous.

cieux

banned
these are absolutely gorgeous. the details are spot on. if i had the money, i would purchase a kanto set, but sadly i don't have the money right now. maybe sometime in the future.

but seriously! these are really cool. you don't see a lot of this kind of work, especially around these forums. i have no criticism since i have no idea how laser cutting works. besides, they're all stunning, so even if i knew, i wouldn't have anything to say. i really look forward to your future works!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
WELL YALL BETTER LOOK AGAIN MWAH HA HA

Due to the immensity of requests for Kanto Gym Badges I’ve decided that:

I will sell 20 more Sinnoh Gym Badges online, so that I can fund materials to start making Kanto Gym Badges.

Kanto Gym Badge Sets will be sold for $25, but if you have purchased a Sinnoh Badge Set, you will get a discounted price to buy a Kanto Gym Badge Set for only $15 when they are released. A savings of $10!

Buy a Sinnoh Badge Set here:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/55142943/pokemon-gym-badges-sinnoh-region

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...61216&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

(Paypal required!)

Looks like some are still in stock too. Ill need to get my funds in for a pack. Thanks again for the notice. :D