• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LaserBladeShipping General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvancedGenGenesect

This is the LaserBladeShipping Thread where people can start discussions about LaserBladeShipping topics or discuss multiple things about this ship and especially share there LaserBladeShipping content like Fanart and more .

Rules

All the Serebiiforums rules apply and and so do the Shipping community rules. Absolutely no flaming and don't try or dare bashing here as that's not allowed.

So what's LaserBladeShipping

LaserBladeShipping is the term used for the belief that the gym leader characters Clemont and Korrina being in a romantic relationship or should be in a romantic relationship.

Shipping hints

Shipping hints are little bits of speculation which supports the possibility of a ship and LaserBladeShipping definitely has some hints and in this thread thread you can discuss them as much as you want

Happy discussing.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm a total Laserbladeshipper ^.^ It's my top choice for both Clemont AND Korrina.

AdvancedGenGenesect

Yeah I totally agree. Clemont and Koreina have a lot of chemistry, both being Gym Leaders and whatnot

anothe thing i like about this ship is even after clemont stopped travelling with ash theres a lot of chances clemon could meet korrina again and clemont may get closer to korrina as a friend/crush so even thought xy is over I think theres a real good chance thus ship will become canon even if we may not get to see it.

Gokachu

anothe thing i like about this ship is even after clemont stopped travelling with ash theres a lot of chances clemon could meet korrina again and clemont may get closer to korrina as a friend/crush so even thought xy is over I think theres a real good chance thus ship will become canon even if we may not get to see it.

Citron (Clemont) and Corni (Korrina) are a lovely couple, I would like to see them meet in Kalos: city, gym or any place, they travel together in some region, have many moments in their lives, support and help each other in many situations and things like normal people/pokemon trainers and they fall in love.

[imgsize=1376]https://i.imgur.com/aga0nFN.jpg[/imgsize]

Clemont and Korrina take an important step for the development of their love relationship to future: "Laserbladeshipping Canon"

xEryChan

Demon Child
This topic has been bumped after a year of inactivity so I have to close it. If anyone wishes to recreate this topic, please feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.