• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last book you read and rate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
The Power of One- Bryce Courtney
10/10
This book is very good, as Bryce Courtney pours dedication into almost every character, even the chicken. There is a lot of good literary devices and overall a good read. However I would not suggest this to younger readers as the first few chapters are highly inappropriate for children

Gweedo

Skarmory Rider
Brisingr- Christopher Paolini
10/10
I don't care what most people say, I love these books. This book especially was good! There were a lot of twists and it was a lot more gore and things such as. But it was awesome, I can't wait for the next one! <3

noobiess

6 different pokemon
the dairy of a swellow (translated)
it was quit good for a book...and i reallise i still have to make the book report :(
6/10

ninny13

the Kite Runner- Khaled Hosseini
10/10
I usually don't like reading at all, especially books assigned for schoolwork, but this one might be my favorite book. I didn't want to put it down, & I'm actually thinking about reading more of Hosseini's books, & I never read for pleasure.

Torpoleon

Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Last Straw.(Book 3) Jeff Kinney.

This was a great book. Funny to, so it gets 10/10!!!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Twilight - Stephanie Meyer

I don't care that so many people hate this wonderful book. Great writing on Meyer's part with excellent use of dialogue and description. The storyline is slow at first, but once you start reading it really picks up and you, in my case literally, can't put it down. Filled with tension, fear, romance and a tiny pinch of horror, Twilight is one of the greatest books I've ever read. 10/10.

I'm already reading New Moon!

Ma.Tsu.Ki

bored to death.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Battle of the Labyrinth.

10/10

Seriously awesome book, read all it all from book one. Can't wait for the next (and last :[) book.​

Edward_Elric

Non-Trainer
The Perks of being a Wallflower. 10/10
This book means a lot to me and I think everyone should read this book at least before they are 15.

DAVEZILLA

Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Absolutely amazing book. Although the ending is somewhat of a cliffhanger, it's necessary. I recommend it to all of you!

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
new moon by stephanie meyer
2nd time iv read this book i love it, but i don't like how bella gets depressed for so long.
8/10

mew801

^
Me neither, I don't know how much I am going to like the movie, but oh well ^_^

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
9/10

I thought it was a great book, and even better the 2nd time reading it.

chikoritalover16

Coraline, Neil Gaiman

I read this book so I could see the movie when it comes out next week. I originally read it in fourth grade (now in eighth), so I'd forgotten a lot. It was nice. Short, but nice. I can't wait to see the movie!

8.5/10

Defy gravity!
;152;

Itoshii

Ransom by Lois Duncan
7/10

The book was really old...

FEEPtheFlareon

Crazy but not insane
I read the "Faerie Wars" Series by Herbie Brennen and it was GOOOOOOOOOOD! I loved it! Even though there were typos and seemed to go pretty fast, I loved it! It's different than what you first think it would be about. My rating for this series is 4 stars! (had to deduct a star for the typos)

xLilith

Genesis
The Upstairs Room - Johanna Reiss

I like it, really good book. A bit scary sometimes, because of the details, even though the book is a bit old. 10/10 still :]

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Starless Night by R.A. Salvatore

7.8/10

A great conclusion to the first half of the Legacy of the Drow saga. It also marks the end of the first bit of the return to Menzoberranzan. This part in particular included dark themes and even darker villians (such as Vendes Baenre), but showed bits of Drizzt's past with the drow and how they've grown to scorn him as the ultimate evil to society. It was also nice to see Artemis Entreri, Catti-brie, and Drizzt all having to work together to find their way out of the city. It isn't everyday that you have the coldest, most bloodthirsty human alive actually helping you for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.