• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last book you read and rate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fierylord

Charmander! Yay!
Twilight - By Stephenie Meyers.
10/10
Loved it.

it all started with eevee

eevee's so pimpin :]
To Kill a Mockingbird
8/10
GREAT book, for a classic! I liked Jane Eyre better, but I guess that's cause this wasn't a love story :)
Anyway, it only took me two days to read this book. I'm happy :)

Dagger54321

Trade Junkie
Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox

10/10
I love the series

Dreamcoat

Devil May Care by Sebastian Faulks/Ian Fleming

Eh, for a James Bond book it was ok. The ending was nothing less than a cliche, I'd already guessed it app. halfway through the book. It did, however, seem like a somewhat great first attempt for the writer at a James Bond book.

7/10

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I am still reading it at school for a class but here it is anyway.
The Outsiders 10/10
I really like it. It is awesome!

Crystal Mew

Gym Leader
Lord of the Rings; the Fellowship of the Ring

10/10. Awesome book, he's an awesome author aswell. Especially when you see how much time and effort he made to come up with this whole other world.

way different than the movie, I'm surprised.

The Diary of Anne Frank

10/10

I'm not fully done with it (about a quarter of it left to go), but let me say, it's very interesting. To know what Jews had to go through during the Holocaust through the eyes of a girl my age is amazing. It's a classic - everyone should give it a read.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Bobby Pendragon:The Rivers of Zadaa

10/10 I can't believe what happened in the end and why Saint Dane did what he did in Second Earth

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Wicked:The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West.

9/9. Needs more Gelphie
10/10.

It's a great book,but surprisingly different from the musical(It's not a family book..At all)

mew801

New Moon ~ Stephanie Meyer.

Not my favorite of the series, but still a really good book.

8/10

K Train

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Phillip K. Dick

Such an awesome book will always get a 10/10 from me have read it multiple times amazing Philip K. Dick was taken from us way to soon

xLilith

Genesis
I am still reading it at school for a class but here it is anyway.
The Outsiders 10/10
I really like it. It is awesome!

Yeah it's really good! I've read it 3 times and it never gets old. I just read a new book by the same author, it's called "Rumble Fish", and it's 10/10.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Siddhartha

A interesting book about a young man on his journey to find happiness. Delves into the themes of Buddhism. Which, made it actually interesting to read.

8/10

Wyvernhail - 10/10
A great conclusion to the Keisha'ra series. I am sad that it is over, but I enjoyed rereading all of them again.

Torpoleon

Among the Enemy- Margaret Peterson Haddix
Rating: 10/10! Awesome book suspenseful too

Among the Free-Margaret Peterson Haddix
Rating: 10/10! This was.....awesome! Great conclusion to the Shadow Children series

Pendragon Book Two: The Lost City of Faar- D.J. MacHale
Rating: 10/10! This was also awesoe! I LOVED it!

Torpoleon

Rating: 10/10! This was.....awesome! Great conclusion to the Shadow Children series

Torpoleon

Brisingr - 7.5/10

The book was insanely large and dragged a lot in the middle, but it kept the action, excitement, and unexpected twists up. The ending was somewhat heartbreaking but good and just leaves fans wanting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.