1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Last Call, First Round! (642)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors' started by Serebii, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I was actually mildly surprised that Musashi passed the Appeal segment of the Grand Festival, because she once again made the mistake of making her Appeal more about her than her Pokemon.

MockingJ likes this.
  2. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

I was surprised that Kenny was eliminated so fast, especially after being gone for so long. Oh well, he was probably the weakest and the least developed rival.

3. Vulpicks

Vulpicks Well-Known Member

It's really satisfying to finally see all the contest rivals meet each other!

But oh my goodness that was brutal, I didn't expect Kenny to get eliminated right from the beginning. I don't even really like the kid, but yikes.

MockingJ likes this.
  4. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Kengo failing to pass the Appeal round seemed harsh at first, but then again it kind of showed us that even skilled Coordinators had to impress the judges greatly in order to make it into the Grand Festival's main event, and Kengo's Appeal wasn't that amazing.

MockingJ likes this.
  5. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

I liked how this time Jessie actually used her Pokemon's attacks to make a beautiful performance. And wow at how Ursula threw the Fire Stone and Water Stone to evolve her two Eevee into Flareon and Vaporeon.