• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last CD you bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Hmm... For me personally it would be Dark Side of the Moon, great album really.. But for the whole family it would be one of my dads' xmas presents - Achtung Baby remastered

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I didn't buy the Cd myself, but I got Mozart for Christmas

spuds4ever

I bought Riot on an empty street by kings of convenience, probably a band you've never heard of but they're really talented, and, I must confess, Indie is where my heart lies :)

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Haha, that's a good thing @spuds4ever
@Adalricus, that's cool. He's very good

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
The last cd I got? I bought a used copy of this (But it's still being shipped to me):

But besides that the last cd I bought would be an ost for the first Prinny game on the psp... but that came with the game, so the last cd I really bought on was Aerosmith's Greatest Hits... back in 2009 or so.

Fenix

Tremulant
The Kings of Limbs by Radiohead. Before that, while technically not a CD (it was a DVD) the reissue of OK Computer - again by Radiohead - that EMI put out after they stopped being their record label. Which is kind of sad because I want Radiohead to have my money, not a record label. Still, it was OK Computer so and totally worth it... so yeah.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Just ordered the 2 CD version of Ceremonials by Florence + the Machine.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Collapse Into Now - R.E.M.

I'm so sad they disbanded. =(

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I love the song Paradise on that album.

DragonA7X

BASSHOLE
Reckless and Relentless - Asking Alexandria. I just got iTunes cash and decided to buy the album a few days ago. I see albums and CDs the same. The last physical copy I got was Diamonds in The Rough/Live in the LBC from Avenged Sevenfold.

Last edited:

Gelatino95

Not a tool
CDs are becoming obsolete. Pretty much everybody downloads their music these days.

Although recently, my Skyward Sword came with a CD with a bunch of Legend of Zelda songs composed for full orchestra. I've been listening to it a lot.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I didn't buy these, but I got them for Christmas which is close enough(and pretty much the only time I get CDs anymore):
David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat
Rihanna - Talk That Talk
Drake - Take Care
Pitbull - Rebelution
Pitbull - Planet Pit
Tech N9ne - Welcome To Strangeland

The last CD I bought with my own money was this, but it only cost $3 at a used bookstore. And with a cover like that, how could I not buy it? It's really not that great, and I actually like rap.

Chris-kun

i still believe
Infinite - First Invasion
Infinite - Evolution
Infinite - INSPIRIT
Infinite - Paradise (Special Repackage)

As a present to myself for getting straight As this semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.