• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last CD you bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
You have to be kidding me.
Hey! Hey! I thought this was a Thread to find out user's most recent CD purchases, not to judge musical preferences. Besides, she is quite literally a 12 year old girl...what do you expect?

Anyways, I don't buy CDs often. Usually I just illegally download the majority of my music, but if there is an artist I greatly like and want to support then I will go out and buy their album. A nice keepsake AND you know all the songs are going to be high quality. My most recent is Rihanna's Talk That Talk. I actually bought it on the release date as I was going to see a movie on the day the album was released and there is a Wal-Mart by the theater I went to. It hasn't disappointed!

RobertStyx

Red Hot Chili Peppers I'm With You and Guns N' Roses Greatest Hits. They were both on sale, so I bought them at the same time.

Meowth City

Staff member
I only buy CDs once in a blue moon - I mostly download stuff.

The last CD I bought was Taylor Swift's Speak Now: Deluxe Edition, and that's because it was a must-have for me.

The other day I got the following off of Amazon:
The Tom Lehrer Collection by Tom Lehrer
Spaced Out by Leonard Nimoy and william Shatner
Seeking Major Tom by William Shatner

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Since the beginning of novemeber..

pre order: Lord Wind - Ales Stenar
Branikald - Раздувая Тинг Ветров
Ceremony - Disappear
Ceremony - Ceremony
Ceremony - Not Tonight
Ceremony/Screen Vinyl Image - Split
Ceremony - Leave Alone/Walk Away 7"
Nokturnal Mortum - Коловорот
LSD and the Search for God - LSD and the Search for God 12" EP
Forefather - Last of the Line
Tearwave - Different Shade of Beauty
Thrushes - Night Falls
Highspire - Aquatic
Secret Shine - After Years
Pre Order: Alcest - Les Voyages De L'âme (artbook)
Syven - Aikaintaite
V/A - The World Comes to an End at the End of a Journey
Graveland - Prawo Stali (2011 mix)
Soundpool - On High
Dub Buk - Місяць Помсти
Forteresse - Crépuscule d'Octobre
Alpha Tiger - Man or Machine
Nest - Trail of the Unwary
Lord Vicar - Signs of Osiris

CDs are becoming obsolete. Pretty much everybody downloads their music these days.
Perhaps if your only looking at pop/chart music, but scratch the surface and most niche genre's are still doing quite well for physical CD's/Vinyl

Last edited:

Bunface

Jewel Runner
Whoa. That's old. Well, for me anyways. 1990-2007 is kind of bleak for me, I really pay more attention to 1927 to 1989, gap, 2007-current
The 90's are massively important for me as a rock fan. The prime of Guns N' Roses, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, Extreme, and Slash's Snakepit.

On topic, I've no idea - been downloading music for years. Possible Coverdale/Page, by Jimmy Page and David Coverdale.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The last cd I got? I bought a used copy of this (But it's still being shipped to me):

DUUUUUUUUUDE. My brother would totally want a copy of that. (Same here, actually.)

Anyway, the last CD album I got was Within Temptation's Mother Earth for my birthday... I think it was my birthday. I was hoping for Evanescence's new album for Christmas, but oh well.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Last CD I Got was the Victorious Soundtrack a few weeks ago.

Ive never Downloaded any Music, So no Albums on that end.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I THINK the last CD I bought was one of the NOW CDs. Maybe 39 or 40? I hardly every buy CDs anymore. I ususally just buy the songs off of iTunes.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
I THINK the last CD I bought was one of the NOW CDs. Maybe 39 or 40? I hardly every buy CDs anymore. I ususally just buy the songs off of iTunes.
Now 39 or 40? I remember getting now 50 for Christmas back in 2001, surely it wasn't that long ago?

Today I ordered
Right the Stars - Right the Stars
Nokturnal Mortum - Голос Сталі (as it turned out my previous copy was a pirate copy)

Status
Not open for further replies.