• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last CD you bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazie

So 1991
Last edited:

Indigoodra

Last CD?

Madonna's Ray of Light :S

Haven't listened to it in months.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Okay that makes sense. The poster who mentioned it was mostly likely talking about the U.S. series (since there location says Mississipi)

On a somehwat related note Why do the U.K. and Europe even need different record releases anymore? (I am mostly asking beacause they seem to get a lot of special editions not released here)

The only reason I can think for different releases/editions is to keep the distributors happy. Especially when you get japanese editions with more bonus tracks for example, that's (if I understood rightly) to entice Japanese people to purchase from their own distro's rather than get cheeper overseas imports or something like that.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
.hack//SIGN original sound & song track 1.

Basically all of the songs from .hack (games and anime) are beautiful or just really good in general. <333

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
I just got the Truant Wave EP by Patrick Stump a couple weeks ago. I'm loving his post Fall Out Boy sound.

AmpharosUltimatum

I haven't the money to buy myself CDs. I don't think I've ever bought myself a CD... I recently was gifted four CDs this Christmas, though.

Animal by Kesha
Cannibal by Kesha
Evanescence's new CD
Femme Fatale by Britney Spears

(Sorry about any spelling errors.)

Cruisin'

Phil Collins - No Jacket Required

This dude is a musical genius and this entire CD in Brilliant.

Su-Su-ssudio!

Last edited:

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.