• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last CD you bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
The last hard copy CD I bought was Exile On Main Street - Rolling Stones

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I only buy vinyl.

And I've never bought vinyl.

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
The last CD I bought was Born This Way Collection. It's awesome! It contains three CD's!

-Born This Way
-Lady Gaga Presents: The Monster Ball Tour At Madison Square Garden
-Born This Way The Remixes

(I think my post looks like a commercial...)

Zazie

So 1991
CDs are becoming obsolete. Pretty much everybody downloads their music these days.

Personally I still prefer to download albums rather than random songs, since I am a pretentious **** who cares about listening to albums in the entirety.

Anyway, I recently got a free 5 dollar mp3 download with my textbooks. So what did I get with it? The longest album I wanted so I got 35 songs for free.

More specifically the album I got was Suede Best of. I normally avoid best of albums, since I am horribly pretentious, but this one has a lot of content and was picked by the band leader himself, so its more than just the most well known songs. Pretty damn good album too.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
The last CD I bought was the new Animals as Leaders album, Weightless. 10$ at Best Buy brand new. For that price, how could I pass it up?

The album dosen't disappoint either. So far I think I still prefer their last album but Weightless is still amazing in it's own right. The only thing I miss is that, by and large, the songs don't feel nearly as long and epic.

Spookz

Lumos
The last CD I bought was the new Animals as Leaders album, Weightless. 10$ at Best Buy brand new. For that price, how could I pass it up?

The album dosen't disappoint either. So far I think I still prefer their last album but Weightless is still amazing in it's own right. The only thing I miss is that, by and large, the songs don't feel nearly as long and epic.
I didn't even realize they had a new album out! Good lord, I'm so bad at keeping up with these things.

Last album I bought was on iTunes: Punk Goes Pop Vol. 4.

Retro Mew

Mystical Furball
I got Born This Way: The Collection by Lady Gaga for Christmas. The last physical CD I bought with my own money was Born This Way's deluxe edition back in May. And before that I bought Fallen by Evanescence Avenged Sevenfold a couple days before Born This Way.

-Hayward-

Ronin Harrier
The last CD I bought? Coldplay's MX.

While it certainly may not be for everyone, I recommend at least going on iTunes and downloading the following tracks:

1. "Mylo Xyloto"
2. "Hurts Like Heaven"
3. "Paradise"
4. "Charlie Brown"
5. "Us Against the World"
6. "M.M.I.X."
7. "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall"
8. "Major Minus"
9. "U.F.O."
10. "Princess of China"
11. "Up in Flames"
12. "A Hopeful Transmission"
13. "Don't Let It Break Your Heart"
14. "Up with the Birds"

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Physical CD or Digital Download?

Physical - Yellowcard's Paper Walls. That was many years ago.
Digital - Hot Chelle Rae's Whatever. Great CD.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Last CD I got? let me see oh that bow wow CD from like 05 ah the good old days.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Whoa. That's old. Well, for me anyways. 1990-2007 is kind of bleak for me, I really pay more attention to 1927 to 1989, gap, 2007-current

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Girls' Generation - 1st Japan Album Repackage ~The Boys~

Still not arrived yet but I'm really excited for it :3

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Last hard copy album I bought was Fleetwood Mac- Rumours (an absolute classic)
Last album I downloaded was Biffy Clyro- Puzzle

FairGamer9215

Got 2 at the same time. Got a Temple of the Dog CD and 'Wish You Were Here' by Pink Floyd, both for $2.99. Gotta love thrift stores...

Last edited:

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
CDs? As in Compact Discs? People still use those?
If it counts, the soundtrack disc that came with my copy of skyward sword. If that doesn't count, I couldn't tell you, my memory doesn't stretch back that many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.