• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last.FM compatability game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
I ended up comparing with Tempus Fugit as spookz last fm page didnt seem to exist. you must have misspelled somthing,

Your musical compatibility with Breaking-Wheel is High

Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, Elton John, Opeth, Dream Theater and Judas Priest.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Damn, when did my taste jump up with you, man? Also, that's the best tag ever.

Your musical compatibility with spookumz is High

Music you have in common includes Oomph!, Rammstein, Megaherz, Eisbrecher and Queen.

Apparently, it didn't recognize any rates other than "Low" for a while.

woah last.fm ****ed up the compatability. i barely had anyone that i was over medium with and suddenly im very high with half the internet

Spookz

Lumos
I ended up comparing with Tempus Fugit as spookz last fm page didnt seem to exist. you must have misspelled somthing,
Yeah, I butchered the link 'cause I thought I'd be awesome and not copy/paste. Sorry about that. No point in fixing it now though.

Your musical compatibility with extraaaa is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes The Velvet Underground.

http://www.last.fm/user/spookumz

Your musical compatibility with spookumz is Low

Music you have in common includes Bullet For My Valentine, Queen, Nickelback, Avenged Sevenfold and Switchfoot.

Thats quite a few artists for low.

Charlie_

@therealcharlie
So I got "Low" or "Very Low" with everyone here except:

Your musical compatibility with Pearls_Perap is Medium

Music you have in common includes Hannah Montana, Britney Spears, Rihanna and Paramore.

Your musical compatibility with fortunArcanum is Medium

Music you have in common includes Jonas Brothers, Christina Aguilera and Muse.

Your musical compatibility with Luffle is Medium

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, The Ting Tings, Muse and Paramore.

http://www.last.fm/user/therealcharlie

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I think you listen to too much pop music, sonny. Needs moar Megadeth ;p Not that I'd think you'd like that all that much!

Your musical compatibility with therealcharlie is Very Low

Wow.

Your musical compatibility with microcuts_ is Medium

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Queen, Disturbed, R.E.M. and AC/DC.

Okay, you're cool. 8O

http://www.last.fm/user/Breaking-Wheel

This isn't the god damn games forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.