• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

last game that made you throw things out of anger

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I don't throw things when games make me mad, I just scream obscenities at the TV.

My older brother on the other hand... Let's just say he's broken at least two X-box’s (and a Saturn,too) and about five X-box pads because the computer "cheated"

The latest game to annoy me is Mario 64 (which I downloaded for my Wii ^-^ )

I'm trying to get to the 4th Star (I think) in the Ghost House level (the mission is "Big Boo's balcony"). Whose bright idea was it to put the star right at the top of the roof? How are you supposed to get up there?!

Rakurai

As far as I recall, you could just do a simple long jump to either the left or right side of the roof (The sloped part) from the balcony, then run up to the star from there.

But to stay on topic, KH II: Final Mix was frustratingly difficult at first. Most of the new bosses took hours of trial and error for me to figure them out and beat them. That didn't keep it from being enjoyable, though.

Once in FFXII when I by accident used Renew and attempted to heal all my team's HP, Yiazmat cast Reflectga on my team and I renew all of his health.....

Good thing I saved a bit before but at those couple seconds..it was so annoying.

What difficulty was it Slick?

Anyways on topic,
The game would have to be Final Fantasy Fables:Choboco Tales.Oh god those minigames were annoying.

Female Steelix

A Female Steelix
Final Fantasy 12

I don't even like it but I'm playing it because it's a FF game. Some of the bosses made me want to kill someone! I'm sorry but I'll take my Random Encounters anyday over this game.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Well, let's see..

Fire Emblem 7 on Chapter 28, Battle Before Dawn. I hate all the fog of war in that chapter. Aaaah, I can't see, it's too daaark. Jaffar only has one weapon, in an area filled with Swordreaver-holding guys, so it's hard to recruit him without him dying.. Nino comes at a really low level with pitiful defense, so she's also hard to recruit. And Ursula. Don't get me started on that long range thunder magic.

And on top of all that, you have to protect the weak little prince who has only one weapon and horrible stats. (Heck, if I could, I'd let him die, because I don't like him xD)

Funny, because it makes me so f'ing mad sometimes, but it's still my favorite game. And this is just on Normal Mode, too. :]