• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last Game You Bought?

Clash

He's Back!
More Brain Training and Sight Training. I can see and think clearer.

Umbreon_13

well first off why is everyone getting brawl it is just a pointless arcade game

the last game i bought was lego starwars and i beat the story in about a week then i got bored

fhqwhgads

the last game i bought was lego starwars and i beat the story in about a week then i got bored
First off, learn the definition of 'arcade game'. Second, we're dumb for buying Brawl, and you bought LEGO Star Wars? Uh huh...

A pointless arcade game that was given the title of "the best Wii game created so far".

Brawl > Everything. XD

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...

Oh, haha, very funny... congratulation on winding up everyone. You really must feel so big inside.

First off, learn the definition of 'arcade game'. Second, we're dumb for buying Brawl, and you bought LEGO Star Wars? Uh huh...

Although, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is AWESOME!!!! It's great value for money if you haven't got the previous versions and has a lot of charm AND nostalgia AND comedy.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Although, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is AWESOME!!!! It's great value for money if you haven't got the previous versions and has a lot of charm AND nostalgia AND comedy.

What are you 10 or something? How could you find Legos funny? let alone anything pertaining to Star Wars?

A pointless arcade game that was given the title of "the best Wii game created so far".

Brawl > Everything. XD

Smile Guy kicked to the curb.

Last game I bought is Gunstar Heroes for VC. Ahhh good ol ancient Sega games.

Last edited:

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales/Spyro: A New Beginning

Next: The Sims 2: Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff.

leaderfraser

Snakes are cool!

lol! It IS a pointless arcade game, that's why I'm getting it!! :D You've got a point though, brawl is cool but it's not the best game in the world. (Go on then, flam me, I dare you!) And lego star wars well... the way you use the lightsabres with the wii remote is cool, but it's way to easy it's a kids game really. (Though if you are a kid, I've got no problem with that, I'm a kid!) They need to do a real Star Wars game on wii, that'd be awesomness!

Anyway on-topic: Zelda wink waker and oricarina of time limited edition double pack, gamecube. (In case ya didn't know)

Kazuki Mirai

Metal Gear Solid Plus. I thought I made a mistake and bought a sequel but discover it was just an enhanced release of it and no sequel hasn't been released yet. XD