• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Last Game You Bought?

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Last: DBZ BT3

Next: SSBB

Mine was Battalion Wars 2 (BWii) its well cool

and i will get next SSBBrawl

Lucariotwo

You smell that?
The last one I bought was Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Amazing. 5/5, tho once u beat it theres basically only the wi-fi wich is so-so.
My next one will be Brawl

grapefruit

Blaaaargh...
I pre- ordered SSBB. Does that count? Other than that, Mario Party 8.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
I bought DQ: Swords for the Wii.

Already thinking about tradin 'er in.

Next up is, of course, SSBB!

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Last game I bought was Harvest Moon (Virtual Console)

Last game I bought from a store? I think it was Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
the last game i bought whas worms for the DS
i tell you even my mom who doesn't know anything about computers
likes to play it:)

it's such a fun game.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
the last game i bought whas worms for the DS
i tell you even my mom who doesn't know anything about computers
likes to play it:)

it's such a fun game.

Yeah it is! The second one is waaaay better though, I used to have it for PC. I DLd the original on Xbox Live Arcade just last night.

wcgold

Hmm the last game I bought...it was March 9th yesterday, and this is the Nintendo forum...oh you guys will never guess what it is, you'll be scratching your heads all day.

woot21

super noob
You know this thread should be locked for about a week, since every post will be Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!! Hell yeah baby!

woot21 out dawgs

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I bought Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney on Saturday, and then the next day, I bought Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Had to save alot of money for those two games. :/